What will Sup Forums do when WW3 starts?

What will Sup Forums do when WW3 starts?

Either die or dodge

Jerk off.
Always do that before something important so that I feel less stressed.

off myself

laugh as the elites kill off the degenerate brainwashed millenial generation
live out my days in a bunker should shit genuinely hit the fan and rather than a bunch of faggots waiving dicks trying to control their overpopulated shitfest of a country, it's an actual war that ignite MAD
in no way will it affect me though, so i really dnt give a danm about some elite fucks psuedowar for profit/population culling.

argueably ww3 started when the EU destabilized ukraine to the point where half the country rejoined russia

Ill take dodge.

Nothing. We're all gonna die.

Dont die for a state that cant give you affordable housing and incentives for marriage. Let it collapse and start again

Not much better in Australia

Fight because I'm not a pussy. I've already served in the Army so if I get recalled then so be it.

y'know i admire the balls it takes to risk your life in a foreign land but i could never do it for this government and most of its shitty people

Call myself transgender and not have to serve

Because I have officially diagnosed PTSD, as well as pre-existing medical conditions from a car accident, I can't be drafted

did you also get your prostate tickled with you were a child?

Well if it ever does happen then don't worry about all of the shitty people in this country or the fucked up government. Just do it for your family and the people who are important in your life. That's what I would do, I could care less about anyone else.

They will probably still take you as long as you aren't required to take any medication.

Are you bringing your katana as well?

hope this time it will be full on nukes.

Take popcorn and watch.

Nope, almost drowning multiple times when I was younger.

Of course

nah, but i'll have my fedora and deagle handy

There will never be another draft in murkkka

There are more people in the military than they know what to do with already, we dont need more

Also
>ww3
>vs north korea

Youre all retarded

I'm 35 and 300lbs. No draft for me.

probably miss it because it's going to take about 20 minutes for north korea to become a smoldering wasteland.

There can still be a draft depending on the situation. I agree though, South Korea alone is not enough to start WW3 and won't result in a draft.

>Say you're trans

I would only serve if it was to genuinely defend home from some threatening force working to take it away. I guess north Korea would qualify if they actually started sending missiles this way and or towards south korea because then they'd get a hold on more land which isn't good. If I got a letter I'd do my best and live out my /k/ fantasies.

unless your taking medication I don't think it would matter in that situation.

Sure, maybe if a 10+ year war breaks ago and pretty much every enlisted gets killed

But that will never happen in this day and age

Good shit, but if there is ever a draft your choices are go to war, jail, or sneak into another country, unless you're rich. You would be able to fulfill your /k/ fantasies though so that's cool.

>Not american so I won't get drafted
>Living out of range of NK missiles
>My pussy ass country will likely never get involved

Feels good. Unless you idiots start using acutal nuclear shit, then the whole planet gets fucked.

>$ 0 watches
why?

I can't join the armed forces (fucked spine) so I guess i'll offer soldiers blowjobs

If you're white then you're country will most likely be invaded or has already been invaded by muslims and black people. You will eventually be extinct.

I'd love to see someone your size in camo though. That would make my dick diamonds.

It just take the right opponents like Russia and China to scare us into a draft.

>World War 3
>North Korea has no allies, only one trade partner

Maybe overreacting a bit.

No

There isnt another country in the world right now that could even pose a threat to the US military. Its literally all we have left and the only reason we're still considered a world power.

Russia and China could both go to war with us and they wouldnt even make it to our shores.

Wew lad.

>I appreciate it user. I'm just going to spend some quiet time with this photo

It's like a big cuddly bear in camo

I'm gonna bust

Run naked onto the battlefield

Thought that was an obese chick

How long did it take you to figure out that you have the swimming ability of a morbidly obese one-armed nigger?

If they tried to bomb us it will cause a war. If we invade them then we are gonna need more troops since both of those countries are huge that we would have to go through. The weather and terrain would make it difficult with the numbers we have now. Plus it's fighting against an actual military, not a bunch of poorly trained terrorists. America might have the strongest military but that does not mean 100% victory in any war.

I will gladly serve. With my trusty katana, there is nothing the enemy can do to stop me. I've been training for well over 4 months now, so it's not a stretch to say I'm an expert in all forms of katana combat.

to be fair his dick probably is more like a big clit.

>tfw you are not 'Murikan and your country will not take part in WW3

enjoyed getting anal fisted

I wish I had a job like yours, Mr. Goldberg.

I would still suck it.

Not long

Actually, only once. The other two times were my cousin trying to drown me. Long story. Good friends with her now though

You don't honestly think there will be a ground war do you?
If the norks try something, and that's a fucking huge IF, we'll just bomb them back to the stone age in less than an hour. Game over.

Kill the enemy

went through meps and failed medical

can't be drafted

watch as the world burns, i guess. probably jack off

I'm gonna dig a fucking hole and sit in it for a month. I'm outside of major radiation zones, I'll have time to dig.

>I could care less about anyone else.

so you do care?

I only care about my family, girlfriend, dogs, guys I have previously served with, and friends. Anything else I don't care much for.

Finally get a job. I'm ineligible for the military because of a medical condition, so there will be a lot of jobs on the homefront I could do.

Depending on the condition they can let you in with a waiver but if not then you will still be doing your part by helping with working where ever you can.

I have PTSD and a spinal problem. The australian government won't let me in.

source of your PTSD?

I was raped at gunpoint and groomed to die when I was 9

Fellow PTSD friend

live close to the southern border, got my bugout bag ready to go, also fluent in spanish and got some fake docs just in case, sure as hell I aint dying for this motherfucker

The feels.

It never leaves.

You take anything for it? I was prescribed something a long time ago that I never bothered taking

No. I am medicated for anxiety, and severe pain though.

I'll sit and laugh at all the newfags that get drafted. I'm above the draft age. Oldfags FTW, yet again!

It broke me for life.

I hope the rapist is dead or in prison.

I think a war can be averted like with Japan. Drop 2 nukes and watch them surrender immediately.

Presumed dead. Went to jail for 3 years.

shit post ww3 memes and get the last kek ever recorded

I have a shelter dug in a mountain near me. I guess i will try and stay there until the shit subsides. When there is WW3 i dont think it will last longer than a year.
I have some gold and silver hidden there ,a 9mm and an AK (for when shit gets rough) and an air rifle capable of downing a decent sized bird /rabbit for hunting.

Nice, do you have any night optics or a gas mask?

>being eligible for a draft
lel

>he thinks WWIII will happen