HE IS ACTUALLY HERE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT

HE IS ACTUALLY HERE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT

the laughing girls meme doesn't work so well when they're nude

>he

but so are you miley paedo
I mean everyone knows you'll start spamming cuck threads once you know the mods gone for sure

>she fucks niggers and contracts HIV for $500

yes and i had a birthday party and i didnt go because im a pussy and cant socialize for shit ha fucking ha kill me

Worked enough for your reply

how close of attention do you think women pay attention to washing their underboob?

A lot because if they do t they break out down there.

I am going to, in order:

>shitpost
>have a drink with my friends
>fuck my girlfriend

and this is still my favorite part of the night...

Same famalam

i actually tried the bar scene

it's awful

filled with drunks, attention whores looking for validation, and loud shitty music

>he debates with women

The fact that you are hurling insults at a woman makes you the actual retard.

Insulting a woman for having sex is like insulting a dog because it sniffed its own ass

>have a drink, with my friends fuck my girlfriend

top cuck

As a NEET, I

oh yeah and losers hoping to get laid

Guys, I don't know, it wasn't today, but I think the day I'll go out on a friday night with friends or a girl is getting closer and closer as the weeks go by. It's just a feeling.

Man I'm just tryna shitpost for the last 3.5 hours of my shift

>23
>NEET for 5 months
>no gf
>no friends

should I just end it?

>OP took the time to post this on a friday night

skanks

>23
Not yet, 7 years to go before you consider ending it, famalam.

I eventually made it to that, but after a couple years quickly retreated and went back to not doing it. It's tiring.

>26
>NEET for 6 years
>no gf

i have a few friends though

take it from me once you hit 30 drugs are the only cure

>hee hee why are these sad bitches here on a friday night?

BEGONE 3DPD, YOU ARE INTERFERING WITH MY WAIFU AND VAPING TIME.

I had a date but she cancelled.

Try adding a decade and reconsider

I'm taking 20 credits and am studying for the GRE, time has no meaning to me anymore.

post feminine penis

Why aren't you girls getting fucked by chads at this moment?
I'm enjoy discussing kino with others right now.
It's my hobby.
What's your hobby?
Getting naked and teasing guys who don't get laid and laugh at them while we're discussing Deathstroke being in Batman?

kek

>5 months
thats cute

So I actually flirted with two girls today. Two girls, awesome right guys? And they smiled too. And one of them even said I remind her of a vampire, being mysterious and all. I think that was a compliment. I'm considering maybe asking her out next time I see her, wish me luck.

I'm basically you minus the friends. unless you count a guy I haven't seen in almost a year and people online.

>tfw I get so jaded that I avoid talking to people because I'll just sound depressed and pathetic

A couple girls knocked on everybody's door in my dorm hall asking people to play cards against humanity with them but I got scared and didn't answer the door. I'm here by my own shortcomings

GOOD LUCK AND KICK ASS DURING YOUR TEST BRO!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

WE'RE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT!!!

I am, I got out of a 5 year relationship 6 months ago and I just want to get drunk and be alone. I watch whatever the fuck I want which is usually any cyberpunk or generally obscure grotesque film I can find.

>I'm enjoy discussing kino with others right now.

Same my brother

Hanging at home with the wife watching Stranger Things drinking beer. About as Sup Forums as it gets.

Oh wait, nm, I forgot, you're all lonely virgin faggots. Carry on.

Thanks bro, tbqh it's really similar to the SAT. Good luck with your shit too

>30
>NEET for 14 years
>no gf
>no friends

Get on my level, gaywad

I'm here by choice, of course, I could totally go out if I wanted hehe.

Sup Forums being lonely virgins is meme

>it's a Sup Forums therapy session episode

It's almost afternoon idiot!

>HE IS ACTUALLY HERE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT
Does this meme really hold any weight if I'm an out-of-highschool, non-college 18 year old?

I've got a wife and 2 kids, I don't go out anymore and the autism of Sup Forums is a bucket of laughs

>30

That's the suicide number bro

no

It's Saturday midday in a real country and I'm going to a party tonight and will probs fuck the chick hosting

Stay jelly

Not really, if user learns to live with the pain and bear it he can become something else, something beyond human.

The only reason I haven't done it for the last 10 years is my parents. They'd be devastated if I died before them.

Jokes on you i just got done from a party

I just want a gf

sell your soul

He took 15 seconds?

What are you guna do mate? Tell her you're "a big guy for her XD"? Fuck up cunt.

I totally would but I have no idea how to contact Satan or any lesser demon.

you just did

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

All this jealously is getting my dick ready. Have fun refreshing all night m8, don't strain your little finger

That's good user

Please don't do it

LOL

My gf left me almost 7 years ago.
I learned to realize, I am better off alone.
I can read comics, watch movies, play video games, discuss anonymously online about certain mediums, and just enjoy myself.
A girlfriend brings you down.
You can't do any of that if you had one.
You'd get her and then she'd bitch down the line you spend too much time online and you'd online understand that if you experienced that.

>666

You just did

Yeah, i'm up because there's a best thread on Sup Forums in years

When you fail, don't come crying to us.

Don't give in. Keep fighting the good fight.

I think I'll kill myself if I can't get a decent job by 30.

>makes a meme out of memeing
POTTERY

gets me everytime

i'm a schizo

i don't think anyone's crazy enough to want a relationship with me

The worst is when you realize that having money doesn't fix anything.

I'd be your friend

how schizo are you

I'm worried I have the potential to become one but idk if it's possible to become too self-aware for it to start happening

>it's an user gets drunk and watches horror movies alone episode

>18 IPs

ok

why are they laughing naked together? why are they so comfortable with their nudity?

I'd have a relationship with you. If you were a girl.

Give us some pills and fondle my balls and I'll be your friend

i'm recovering from a stomach flu. had a wild night of puking and shitting and shaking. it's not an experience i would recommend but maybe once every four years.

sad that you would end your life over a job

I do this too