ITT post your cunts arch-enemy

ITT post your cunts arch-enemy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=802dQAIg0Ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We like to believe it's Spain but I doubt they give a shit about us anymore.

I'd say China but I don't think they'd care. also,Duterte is becoming a chinese lap-dog as the year goes on.

I'm pretty sure the other coutry must acknowledge that your country is a threat before you can be the said country's arch-enemy.
But, Sweden and Finland are rivals in a good way. Both benefit eachother so the more better Sweden is the better Finland is and vice versa

I am Transylvanian
The answer is irredentists

>Lithuania's archenemy
>poland-slovenia.png
not sure what you meant by this post

Pooland.

every other country out there
except probably azerbaijan

ethiopia

Meme answer??

>the more better Sweden is the better Finland
t. Cai-Göran

>shituania

You're not our archenemy, you're our salty exgirlfriend

We don't have one since 1918

no, many people unironically hate them, even more than Polaks

Scania.

So meme answer

I wish we had fuckton of chemical weapons and a leader like Saddam Hussein so we could abort all that nasty "live" that dwells east of us.

>even more
now that's just mean, pepik

Either Denmark because we have been at war so many times, or Russia because they stole all our clay and made us irrelevant.

*life, you dumbass

Not very smart, you'd create a power vaccuum in favor of Germanics

we'll just invite Turks to settle there better off having them for neighbors than shithole full of shit "people" like balts

sorry Polbro, I love you

all slavs are the same subhumans as evidenced once again by this thread

Spain

We expected the eternal Anglo to betray Europe as always, but coming from Ireland, that was a low blow.

Bullying unarmed fishermen is not war btw

>Canada reimbursed the $500,000 that had been paid for Estai's release

Are Leafs even capable of being mean without later apologizing and trying to make amends?

>vice versa

>Are Leafs even capable of being mean without later apologizing and trying to make amends?
we never really got the "whole long-term grudge with malicious intent" part of european culture, probably why we don't start international wars

plus, fishing disputes, ESPECIALLY over the grand banks, is pretty touchy for Canada considering how low the fish population has been in the past 40 years, it's like someone takes a dig at someone's girlfriend, he overreacts and sucker punches the guy and then apologizes later

>not russia
kek żmudzins truly are retarded

>my arch-enemy is patrolling my airspace
Lithcuckania

t. baltoslav

>bloodless

what are we two, fucking gay?

you are too irrelevant and weak to be arch - enemy

Sweden should wither and die, we shouldn't try to elevate them in any way

too bad your politicians are all to happy to suck swedish dick

youtube.com/watch?v=802dQAIg0Ws

Lithuania is so irrelevant I often forget it exists when Poles talk about nations they hate they mention hohols or ruskies or krauts but never shituanians that's how insignifficant you are Laszlo the most hateful nation in Europe doesn't even bother shittalking you.

absolutely adorable.
CUTE~~~~

Since the roman empire

>people are posting countries other than Canada
The Eternal Leaf is the greatest enemy of all nations.

I think that Anglos in general are pretty cancerous for the world as a whole.
I don't consider the USA to be Anglo though, as most of you have either German, Hispanic or African ancestry.

We are a Franco-Iberian nation, as God intended

>Franco
What

>God intended
Allah did not intend to do this, you are an intrigue of Shaitan

>Slovenia
dude wat?

Why are Kazans tolerated?

UK, I'm too lazy to go to google, save a map of UK, upload the map of UK and delete the file from my computer

>Kazans
Kazan is a city, moron. 600000 of """kazans""" are Russians, Why shouldn't we tolerate Russians in Russia

Why cannot Sup Forums into ctrl+v?

This isn't the Interwar. For most of our history It's been Russia.

They're not "russians" they're tatars. The only true russians are kievans and muscovites.

Lithcuckanian*

>muscovites
>kievans
>true russians

>he actually believes he's a real russian and not just a subjugated cuck

the southern states

>bait

No bait at all, Muscovites did all the hard work and made the country, the rest of you are just canon fodder

t. Let me tell you about your country

I cant think of an arch enemy t_b_h
We have the bad luck of being in the middle of Europe.

If we were somewhere at the peripherie, we would be as big as Russia

t. maximum damage control

>what are we two, fucking gay?
have you seen our countries?

nigger

kek, butthurt as expected

Fight me you fucking insect

we already did, last time you stood under our control for 5 centuries

And every other time we murdered most of your ancestors

keep telling yourself that

and you keep telling yourself you did something ever

you may hate us, but i really pity you
what is there to do for a bulgarian talking against a turk
ottomans literally wiped their asses with you, made you their slaves for hundreds of years, taxed you through the nose etc.
i get that you need to feel good about yourself and your nation, so yeah, you killed my ancestors etc. whatever makes you sleep at night

But i don't pity what an excuse for a rather disgusting creature you are and always will be. You have proven it time and time again.

you haven't proven anything in your entire life
that's why bulgaria is irrevelant and it always wil be

We've given more to the world than you ever will. All you have ever done is shed blood and could never prove anything else. And we've proven we could handle you more times but you can't even hold up to one dictator you put into power.

nice how you keep changing subjects
one minute ago we were talking about ottomans now we're talking about erdoğan
it really goes to show that you know of him, whereas i, and rest of the world, don't give a single flying fuck who rules bulgaria

Erdogan, Ottomans or other similar animals are all the same + i'd rather the world don't care about me rather than care and i'm a murderous barbarian

Feels bad when u are hated by most of the states?

nice of you to accept your own irrevelance both today and throughout history
if only every balkanite was humble as you

irrelevance is still better than being an animal and about the history why don't you ask around who stopped you more times than you can count from literally devolving europe and the balkans into your stone age

i get that we may be a big thing in your nation since we ruled you for centuries, but honestly, here you're just another "state" that was conquered along the way

You're a big deal everywhere because no one want barbarians on their lands and the only thing you ever conquered was Constantinople. The only place you ever finished the job unlike every other place

Shut the fuck up we are both the shittiest modern tier countries. Just feel good at the fact that we are not pakis or indians or niggers or arabs.

smart and good person. i like you.

The difference between that barbarian and you is astonishing. +1 for you

Looks like that ended their argument.Also I love baltic countries.

yes, finally istanbul came up
it would feel really bad that, the light of christiendom, holy city for orthodox christianity is in the hands of muslims and you'll never get it back which is extra bad for you because it's just across the border

>every other place
we owned no land on this side of the euphrates before 1071, thousand years later, we're still here
but maybe if we force converted you, forced you to recite the shahada, outlawed your languages, forced you to speak turkish, demolish every church we could find maybe you would be calling yourselves turkish today and we would still have most of our holdings in europe
we didn't do that and here you are claiming to pity someone who is way above you

Yeah of course like you didn't try that already. But in the end you converted nothing even tho you claim you didn't even try (which is complete bullshit) and you never reached or owned any land before and after because you were always stopped and taken care of by everyone who ever existed as everyone already knew that you existed only to shed blood over and over again, then now and always.

alright, you started to repeat yourself, i stop

I'll stop too but this isn't over. It never will be.

>Just be glad we aren't indians or pakis

Hating modern poles because of the past is just plain retarded. We would literally be better of if we'd unite with poland.

>for men

Blocked by the ad dumb swede