It's a 5 gets kidnapped to be sold into sex slavery episode

>It's a 5 gets kidnapped to be sold into sex slavery episode

how did that guy survive getting stabbed in the ear like that. it seemed like it went in pretty deep

she's not that physically strong and it was a blunt and short spoon handle

>kidnap girl
>don't rape her
you had one job!

he's an inbreed hillbilly
not much up there to get damaged

virgins are worth twice as much as used goods

3 finally doing shit besides getting his ass kicked?

>implying a street rat is a virgin

and how would they know if her butts been used?

Butt stuff don't count. Everyone knows that.

your 5 or mine?

it seemed like those hillbillies had been at the slave trade for a while, they now their shit

rip in pee, 3

Only after the clitectomy.

that's savage african bullshit

the real fun with sexual slavery comes with fucking with your sex slave's head

damaged goods also mean disfigured etc.

shit woman, wouldn't heating up the shotgun barrel in the fire have been easier and less painful?

>it's a jodelle finally shows her sexy body in a pair of plain white panties and bra episode

So that GA dude is Willem Dafoe from Boondock Saints?

Willem didn't originate that trope...did he?

whelp, props to this show in its willingness to kill off its cast

>jodelle finally shows her sexy body
>21yo
too late to be interesting senpai

it's the Werewolf Cop from Lost Girl

he was talking about the similarity to Willem's character re-enacting the crimes

>Blindspot got a season 2
Jane is hot and all, but holy shit how did that show survive?

why are corporations always evil in these shows? is there a show that has a good corporation?

name a "good" corporation in RL.

sounds like you just discovered a niche market

also kind of sort of happens in Gibson's novels

tits/10 episode

subversion and lowering moral standards.

you see her tidz? post pics

That's really weird watching a guy in a bath robe command a spaceship.

I'm still pretty sure 6 is a big flaming homo. I mentioned it before about that other GA guy and I got the same feeling again. He knew that guy wasn't lying because they were lovers.

well he is a shitty leader who started a war he can't win fucking over is whole people literally because he's retarded and has daddy issues

he's just one recliner command chair away from beating Picard in comfy commanding

pics
now

she didn't, the show has this weird thing going where it tries to make believe she hasn't hit puberty yet

>sex slavery episode
You have my interest now, what show?

damn. i almost downloaded the episode

She has such soft looking soles.

Dark Matter

fun campy scifi show with occasional moments of greatness

like tonight when a guy tracked down and brutally murdered the shit out of a family of hillbilly hunters who kidnapped a crew member

I'm gonna be pissed if this ep is all in someone's head.

she knows

there was really no way to hide that thickness in that last episode

Old asian cunt is in the running to surpass Cersi and Walter Whites wife in the running for cunty cunts

>you'll never bury face in Alessa Gillespies feet

any more like this?

why is Four all charismatic this and last episode? before this he was the quiet, silent, straight man

Aww, Android is 4's waifu too.

funny thing is shes a lesbian IRL, I wonder how she feels constantly getting all the male attention and male to female love bot dreams

he has his old memories back, apparently old 4 was likeable and charismatic as fuck

which given he was groomed to be a leader makes sense

never heard of straight for pay?

>guards using swords in a scifi setting where lasers and ray guns are common

in theory the outer defenses would deal with all the scifi threats, the interior is for old school threats

FUCKING PRECOGS

There's something to be said for more elegant weapons, especially in a more civilized time.

>underestimating the crew member who basically specializes in espionage and sabotage

>feet fetish

spotted the retard.

< real fetish for real men

Was that a Star Wars reference?

It could be.

>motherfucking Knifes the female samurai
I really wish she played in more shit or atleast made a more recurring character in Dark Matter

masturbation instruction? low energy fetish

they don't have that much data on her? a known unknown

the bitch tried to execute him, she had it coming

>mfw this ep

OH SHEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT

cold blooded as fuck

>blonde 5

god she looks so slutty, love it

SHIT. JUST. GOT. REAL.

foot fetish is one-sided and pathetic

real fetishes are mommy fetishes: cuddling, whispering, embracing, squeezing, hugs, kissies.

The writing doesn't make any sense, he had no reason to kill his brother and he doesn't have an heir, killing his brother was politically idiotic.

well thats one way to get rid of family baggage

>dat feel when a year until more Killjoys
>season 3 with double the Dutch

>Emperor Ryo
>Blonde 5
I'm pretty fuckin' hype, tbphwyfams.

he is back to his old personality who was a cold blooded and heartless monster

his brother could have abdicated long ago but since he was a weak willed little shit he let his mom have free reign

shit like that doesn't stand with a monster

Its more of a sign of stregth move than anything form what I can tell
>loves his brother
>but at the same time he was the main catalyst for all his problems
>his brother/mother loyalists will be constantly attempting to start shit using his brothers time as boss as reason
>never mind if his brother decides to start shit on his own at a later point in time

remember the mirror mirror episode? he questioned alt 2 and 3 about him and what happened after he got the throne back. "you make your brother and adviser and he tries to overthrow you to start a democracy"

I agree but when unifying your support base, popular rule and having your brother by your side, uniting the war effort and keeping your friends as allies to help save your war effort, is completely idiotic.

They're not going to help him now and now hes in a war he cant win without friends. Even monsters are intelligent, thats why they end up becoming monsters.

Dude was a weak mama's boy. And then to top it off he totally gave her up too. No way 4 was gonna stand for such weakness.

Which would be a bad thing? He could head it off by winning the war then declaring elections.

>unifying support

his brother just legally made him emperor and his guards, which literally seconds ago were about to kill him, followed his orders without hesitation

he has enough support and a proven history as a military commander with advanced tech that can help win the war

it was a flawless victory desu

You honestly think they're going to let him use the blink drive? you're crazy, that little move he just pulled isolated the shit out of his rule.

but he doesn't want it as a democracy, he was raised to be the next leader and for most people in that position its never going to be an easy thing to give up.

With his mind wipe he was mostly thinking of his people but with his memories back, the war just becomes an easy reason for him to be on the thone, very well likely he wants blink drive tech just to fuel his war machine

>He could head it off by winning the war then declaring elections.

unlike Berry, 5 wants to be a tyrant

he also conveniently has them all surrounded by an army now

no idea what is actually going to happen but at the very least he will hire the Raza crew now to make strikes and raids at his enemies

and again I say, you honestly think he is going to get it any more than those other corporations or the GA? he just screwed himself. he just turned himself into the enemy.

His planet is undefended with their ship above his capital, I'm not exactly worried about the crew.

in all honesty it'd be better to make peace with him, safe harbor on the eve of a war is too good to pass up

just remember he's charismatic as fuck and he's already planted seeds in the Android.

Might not can take the tech by force but he can by stealth

Nah, his influence with the crew will be done, 2 is queen bee, even he knows it.

that is a good point but after what he just did for no reason than to secure his rule and live up to expectations of alternate ruthless people is just dumb.

>he's charismatic as fuck
This. He seems like he'd be a really scary enemy to have. And just because 6 is a naive idealist doesn't mean 2 is. I don't think 6 was that convincing in just that one convo.

The ol' poophole loophole

>back turned on white man
>crystal eyes looking into the light in the direction of the black man

What's this garbage cultural marxists brainwashing subliminal shit for little girls to get indoctrinated?

>no dark matter in title
ONE JOB, OP!

It's okay, he plays a gay man in this.

caught more flies with sexual slavery than I ever did for a Dark Matter thread

I think he's gotten lighter with age

>gay man

REEEEEEEEEEEEE BULLSHIT CULTURAL MARXIST INFESTING SHOW BY NORMALIZING HOMOSEXUALITY FAGGOT

Shame, these episodes were so good too. Hopefully it'll be on netflix soon enough that more people will discover it for S3.

Huntsman Corporation

Series worth a watch?