Be born Jewish

>be born Jewish
>fully aware of the control of the banks and media
>hate myself solely because of this
>will never be acceptable to Sup Forums by genes alone

If you've converted, we will make an exception

Cuck

Self-hating Jews are the most dangerous.

News flash: most of Sup Forums hates you because they're jealous. Just take full advantage of your kikery and go make some shekels. That's what I'd do if I was in your shoes.

I'm Atheist anyways, I respect civilized religions, however.I agree.

*1950s Detroit*
We can make exceptions for the good negroes to live in our neighborhoods if they act white

I don't care, but what puzzles me is the fact that you aren't trying to spread liberal bullshit in an attempt to destroy the white race?

How so? I agree with everything you guys have to say about them. You're right, we deserve to be given another Shoah.

I don't take pride in exploiting people who are above me. It's wrong.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. I too really don't like niggers, but if I give a few a pass, I'm a cuck by default.

I hate liberals and cultural marxism though.

I don't hate you. :)

It's not your fault, it's the fault of the Jews who spread cultural Marxism, those are the Jews who need a shoah.

It's not just the control and influence...what about the fact that Jews are imposters, and portray themselves as people they are not?

It is not jealousy, it is about their lies in who they say they are, and their centuries long jealoust of gentiles, you have it backwards....THEY GAVE BEEN JEALOUS OF US OVER THE CENTURIES!

Self hating guilt riddle Jews are fucking disgusting. Yeah I hate the elite Jews, because they have no kinship. They're snakes ready to eat their own. And they have in the past. And they will if the opportunity ever arises.

Go fuck yourself.

t. Shlomo.

Yeah, and I can't stand any of this. I mean, I don't mind a little diversity, but to these people diversity=more black people and only more black people and male-shaming classes at colleges.

Honorary suicide is always acceptable and probably sets an example.

Feel free to think I'm a shill. I probably deserve it. I too don't trust other Jews who pretend they're not, but it's really not in my best interests to exploit anyone. I just want to fucking live, act, and think on my own.

I can't blame you in the slightest though. You've every right to think the way you do.

But I refuse to exploit others further as I've said before.

It's not in my best interests.

Nobody is forcing you to exploit people you idiot.
Confirmed for not being Jewish and a shitpost.

You know, I have been thinking about this, but at the same time, I can't kill myself because I'll never get a chance to live again.

I nearly drowned as a child. I was left unconscious for months. I shouldn't complain about it though because you'll just associate that with shilling. But death scares me and I've been there.

Guys shut the fuck up, he's one of us and being Jewish can't change anything about that, as long as he isn't a shill and cares about Sup Forums.

Jews don't hate themselves. They hate you.

Oy vey you need reparations! It was basically another shoah! The water was Antisemitic!

I'll accept you, OP.

t. JIDF

Laughed at this.

This.

Really now

Why would anyone in their right mind want acceptance from Sup Forums?

Well, you're probably Ashkenazi, so you're not really a Son of Abraham anyway.

I don't mind Hitler either. He probably was fucking crazy and he let the worst get out of him when his father told him he shouldn't have been an artist, but damn he sure wanted to please people for the right reasons, and that itself is quite admirable.

I'm not even Eastern European Jewish either. I'm full German. But yeah I don't look like any Aryan by any means. I still don't care what people look like as long as they're not a street nigger in the end.

Because I use this place for news. Although I don't really want acceptance anyways, I'm literally just preaching #NotAllJews ITT

Fuck, at least I've got balls to walk away from some of the shit that goes on.

A religious Jew told me that Judaism allows Slavery, like Islam btw. And if you believe that Jews are inherently superior to the goyim, well, that might lead you to believe you are entitled to controling and owning the world.

You even have it in your prophecy, have you not? When the Messiah comes, all goyim will serve the Jews.

Sup Forums as a news source is like using a dildo to get your wife pregnant.

You're already a kike, you don't need to be a fag about it. Just because you're not perfect doesn't mean you're not "acceptable". Are you working for the good of Americans, or "what's good for the jews"? If the answer is Americans, then you're already on the right track

We should realize, that not all Jews are Zionists, and not all Zionists are Jews...judging your self-loathing, you probably aren't the jews that have ill-will.

A good cause it you would be calling out the Jews in Israel that have no business being there. There are ways to turn your disposition into a positive.

>Have Jewish-sounding last name and work in an accounting firm
>White Christians on both sides for at least three generations
>Still get cards in the mail inviting me to join jewish congress

Ever seen 'The Believer' starring the Goose, OP? You might learn a thing or two about yourself.

Is that a true story though? I don't think you should hate yourself but make sure you join the fight on the right side and realize no one hates all jews it's the actions of a select few people who happen to be jews that are so evil. Anyone can commit evil though.

First slav naziboos

Now fucking jews

Just kidding. I know you're full of shit, but enjoy trolling the crowd here to see the kind of response you can trigger before you form a full opinion. I did the same.

t. Shlomo

CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY, STUPID KIKE

Then you'll be just fine!

You should at least convert as a sign of respect for the civilization you live in.

What is with the meme that jews control banks? There is literally only one big Jewish bank and it isn't even one of the top ones in the US. Goldman Sachs is not that big.

They control the media, sure.

I'm not trusting you. you filthy kike

the second we give you our trust you stab us in the back for shekels

fuck you. your people are the reason why the world will crumble on itself. your heads will be propped up by pikes and your bodies will hang like wind chimes.

i know dont hate you, i know that feel

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goyim? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Harvard, and I've been involved in numerous secret pyramid schemes in the USA, and I have over 300 million dollars. I am trained in economics and I'm the top jew in the entire society of intellectual hebrews. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will bankrupt you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of bankers across the USA and your bank account is being drained right now so you better prepare for the eviction, maggot. The eviction that kicks out the pathetic little thing you call your ass. You're fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can extort money from you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my holocaust stories. Not only am I extensively trained in ripping you off, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the JIDF and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable trolling off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking goyim tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the unreasonable price of 10% above market value, you goddamn idiot. I will overprice items all around you and you will drown in them. Oy vey, kiddo.

post nose

if i was a jew i would be proud as fuck . you are much better than most whites

Guess you don't know what the federal reserve is

You have it made. If I were in your position I wouldnt be complaining. You will have no problem getting a nice job and finding a nice jewish wife in a nice neighborhood. Just embrace it. You win, we lose.

>I agree with everything you guys have to say about them.
>we deserve to be given another Shoah.
another Shoah
>another

t. shitskin roach

>be born Jewish
Fuck off lying Jew, and take your disgusting veiled condescendence with you

Why not just join up with them and make big shekels?

Fuck off cuck - nothing worse than a self-hating Jew.

Grow a backbone.