When will Sup Forums realize that America has no culture? I as an American can vouch for this...

When will Sup Forums realize that America has no culture? I as an American can vouch for this. We have nothing original at all, we are all basically muts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Cyokaj3BJU
youtube.com/watch?v=xnRwQjTYfGI
archive.is/8kZp1
youtube.com/watch?v=AG5XN2BucAQ
vimeo.com/5535944
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is Southern, what is Texan, what is Yankee, ie Boston,New York type shit. Plenty of American Cultures.

We do have a culture or rather we did, it always makes me sad to see our frontier spirit slowly dying away to the point that its pretty much gone.

western culture ?
i mean you arent a sandigger atleast

We have culture, but it's not PC to openly brag about conquering lands and slaying barbarians.

Southern has no culture, I have lived in both parts of the country. "Hillbillies" isnt a culture, dickbag.

Yankee is what other countries call americans to make fun of them, that isnt culture.

Youre the guy in school everyone laughed at and you laughed too because you thought they were yer friends

Fucking this

Just because we're all not quirky a f doesn't mean we have no culture

It just means our culture is better.

There's more to life than "muh culture". Our culture is our entire lives, and how it's different from other countries. Culture is subjective. Just because you're not proud to be a part of this wonderful country doesn't mean the rest of us aren't.

So I guess you are a liberal or a nigger, you truly have no culture, because no matter what coast or country you are in they are the same.

Not all of them are hillbillies. There's a difference between hillbilly and southern, dumbass. Just cause you don't like the culture doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

It's the US - we have every culture.

Not only are their distinct regional cultures. I'm a Masshole for example, but there is an overarching American culture that any foreigner will tell you is real from the outside looking in.

Individualism, patriotism, extroversion, we have our own songs, accents, ways of thinking, style of dress, art, and that's called a culture.

I'm actually a traditionalist.

>you truly have no culture

Nor does the rest of America.

>comic books
>pro wrestling
>fast food
>jazz

American culture is based, pleb

>There's a different between hillbilly and southern

No there is not. They are literally hand and hand. Let me guess, you are a firm believer of, "southern hospitality"

lmao, being nice to someone because you are paid to or its in your best interests is not culture

Rural american culture.

It's the cities that are fucked and the small towns not dominated by small business interests.

>"hillbillies isn't a culture"
>what is Appalachia

Fuck off with this American self hate shit. It isn't 2003 where Bush was the 'ultimate evil'.

America is the shit. If you don't love it, leave it.

You don't understand what a culture is.

We have a culture, but apparently we have no education.

>barbecuing shit
>buying shit
>not being muslim

Seems good to me

It does sometimes bother me how much our culture is shaped by consumerist propaganda.

Stupid faggot, you don't even know what culture is.

"hillbillies" isnt america now is it?

I said america does not have an original culture of its own

Well I heard mister Young sing about her
Well, I heard ole Neil put her down
Well, I hope Neil Young will remember
A Southern man don't need him around anyhow

Now Watergate does not bother me
Does your conscience bother you?
Tell the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=9Cyokaj3BJU

Saying that Americans have no culture is like a fish saying there is no such thing as water

Anyone who thinks that "America has no culture" is completely delusional. It's not even worth discussing.

Very liberal response there friend. Don't you have HC threads to shill on?

But you are

from what I understand modern culture = anything not white or something degenerate praised by degenerates

so fuck off to a "cultural" society then faggot

I am disappointed in you yankee doodle, what happened?
Now it's all pick-up trucks and corporatism.

Remember that when a Libkek claims "no culture" what they mean is "no le quirky foreign culture like France or Sweden".

Have you even been to the South? Or is all you've seen about us been spoon fed to you by self-righteous northern folk?

culture is created from the top, high educated men in think tanks

>very liberal response
>to an unfounded claim

How dumb are you? Take your time answering.

I live in the south, I have lived in tennesse georgia and louisiana. I have been in the "culture" first hand. It's hippie hillbillie garbage with tons of niggers. How is that culture?

america has a good culture..and you aint as old as us in europe

you are forming one see it as a good thing.

just dont let it be degenerate

Not all of it, but some of it certainly.

I love this one too

youtube.com/watch?v=xnRwQjTYfGI

you must be a college lib, a westfag, or a northfag. only those groups hate the south

You're arguing a stupid point.

Every nation or society has a culture. A culture is essentially the collective personality of a society. There's no such thing as a nation without a culture, including the US. Stay in school fuckstain.

>It's hippie hillbillie garbage with tons of niggers

So basically like Paris, London or Berlin.

I live in New England, Yankeeland. I enjoy my culture, which I know to be a blend of the original English settlers with Puritan ideals. That's okay, because only an illiterate autist believes any culture is entirely original. French culture is a blend of Germanic and Roman, English a blend of Germanic and French, and so forth. But OP is probably some whiny self-hating liberal, whose idea of culture is rap and Indian finger painting.

>being dirt fucking poor is a culture now

I am from Chicago, again a place with tons of niggers. America is fucking garbage. And I cannot leave because I have too many arrest records on my name. I am on 5 years of probation but that isnt relevant to this conversation. America has no ORIGINAL culture is what I am saying. Other countries do.

They are filled with muslims not niggers. Even so, they still are filled with original culture until it all is taken away

America does have a culture. Its a degenerate jewish cosmopolitan culture.

Half the world doesn't have an "original" culture, retard. It's just a matter of how long they've been around. In a thousand years there will likely be a unique American culture.

There is no such thing as an original culture you squishy brained retard. All cultures mix and change over time. There is literally no such thing as a society without a culture. All societies have culture.

AN original culture is something that was there when the founding of the country was made. IE: the consitution. But that is going to shit thanks to you faggots now too.

Cultures do not change, people do.

>I am on 5 years of probation but that isnt relevant to this conversation.

I knew you were a nigger.

>filled with muslims
archive.is/8kZp1

America is the only developed country in the world has a culture of rugged individualism.

that projection

>cultures do not change
Were you dropped on the head as a child?

Burgers, guns, and muh freedoms is American culture.

New England is also great: The Ramones, The Cars, Meat Loaf...

Paris, Brussels, London and Amsterdam are really full of Niggers. Mostly full African-tier niggers.

This

>Cultures do not change, people do.

How you can be wrong in 2 ways within 6 words is beyond me. That shit is almost impressive.

>I don't like this culture
>that means it doesn't exist
Fuck off

Here ya go Hanz.
youtube.com/watch?v=AG5XN2BucAQ

You wanna debate what I said or continue with the ad hominem's?

I love New England's culture so much that I feel like a fag expressing it. I'm wicked gay for New England.

I don't know if that was meant as a slight but yeah, burgers, guns, and fuck off government is my culture.

He's insulting you for being so retarded. Cultures do change. they evolve as the people that perpetuate them change. You are one of the dumbest people I've ever seen on Sup Forums and there is a lot of good competition. You are fucking retarded, kill yourself my man

you surrounded yourself with a bunch of niggers, that's your fault retard. there are plenty of white states but you sit in nigger country then say "hurr durr america black no culture"

sage

Not really meant as a slight, it's true.

Besides most of the movies watched across the globe are made in and/or by studios of the USA

There were countries that were free before America.

Yeah, I even agree with the left, America has a huge gun culture. Like I have 10 AKs, or close to it, let alone all the other shit I have. I probably have like 50 guns, why? Just because. What else am I going to spend all this money on?

vimeo.com/5535944

>he hasn't realized that America won a culture victory in the early 1980s
top jej

That wasn't the point. There are plenty of free countries out there, but nobody touts their freedom like America.

>vimeo.com/5535944
I work in the pac NW and I always play this song in my office, at least once a day. Have confederate flags up in my office, people actually kind of like it.

You stupid faggot, the US has tons of culture.

The fact of the matter is that we are a huuuuuuge country, and while there are many regional and state cultures, there is no homogeneous culture that envelopes the US other than the basics of government systems. Many european countries can actually pull that off, but then again, many of them can easily fit within Texas.

Look at the makeups of your closest cities/towns as far as religion, race, ethnicity. Find out the history of the area you live in. I can guarantee you that not only does the US have culture, but we steal other cultures and integrate them into our own. Yea, we're kinda the muts of the world, but every dog has it's day, and you better fucking believe that the USA's day hasn't even started yet.

I have a crazy long-extended family member in Virginia that has over 300 guns.

Whoa, that's a lot.........even by redneck standards lol.

American Literature is god-tier. Melville, Faulkner, O'Connor, Gene Wolfe, Nabokov, Hawthorne, Poe, Hemingway, McCarthy, Pynchon, Gass, Gaddis...based

Thats the life you chose to live nigger, you can be mad at our culture or this country all you want but it'll never change the fact that you did it to yourself

>"And I cannot leave because I have too many arrest records on my name. I am on 5 years of probation but that isnt relevant to this conversation."

It shows that you are misanthropic nihilist trash

Nigger proxy fag detected

Saying, "I am free" is not a culture. Nor is "being free"

But you have freedom.

t. Redditor

shut up probation nigger

sage

It's OK dude, reddit's just around the corner.

Also the big five. They may not be highly complicated, but neither are the Grimm Tales. Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer are great entertainment for children and the helped me understanding you guys a bit better.

this is not true, i´m a nice dude

Looked it up. It's called "Great American Novel" in the american literature discourse.

Travel across our wonderful country and you'll see plenty of culture.

I'm sure if you traveled to a different country you'd really see how Americans are different as well.

KKK