Reply trade - wwyd - RAPE and rate(1 to 10)

reply trade - wwyd - RAPE and rate(1 to 10)

you give me a line, i give you a line,
you give me a paragraph i give you a paragraph.(or two even)
etc etc

(NO gore, i wont respond to gore)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/1dfajCn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Id say a good 8

Any more pics?

sure

8. Who is she to you?

someone i know from college for who i find very attractive (10/10 in my taste) for whom i have rough fantasies

No nudes then I assume?

nope

Post more pics anyway

ok. here a pic and also a gif of her dancing, her boobs jiggling a little:

imgur.com/1dfajCn

Why ain't you fucking her OP?

tried and failed

That really stinks my dude. Too bad nobody else is posting stories either

yup, happens to everybody at some point i guess...

and apparently people are not feeiling violent and rapey today. But it often gets better after 9PM...aparently people are hornier late at night

Ball is in your court for our trades. If you can just make sure titty fucking and boys enter any post and I'll keep with the same size replies. How about this big titted high school slut?

Worse photoshop I've seen in ages!

That's the goofiest fucking shit I've ever seen

Bump

Bump it

“ugh, why is this school so untidy?” She sort of regreted accepting this, but it was the great chance of Jessica earning the favor of the mother of his boyfriend.

She had told Jessica that she was sick and asked her if she could substitute her for the next day class. Jessica complained that she ws only a 17 years old highschooler. But the mother insisted “I know you can, from what I have been told that is the only thing you serve for, even if a little bit” there was poison on those words. That was what convinced Jessica, she was going to give the best class ever. She would show her. But now she was regretting it, the school had a creepy feel to it.

Now she was here, a young boy received and guided her. “Isnt an adult supposed to guide me?”
“I was told to guide the new teacher, from the description it most be you” he said looking at her tits with a grin. “can I touch them?” he promtpy asked while grabbing them.

“hey! Cut that out!” Jessica said pushing him. Making him fall sitting. As she saw his eyes she regreted pushing him so hard. He was in the verge of crying and he went off running. “oh no, this is not a good start” So she ran after him trying to speak to him, but he was too fast. As she ran after him she found it odd how silent and lonely the place was. Not a soul anywhere, maybe they where at class.

She pursued the boy behind a building, apparently the oldest of the school buildings, also the one with the most ominous look. It reminded her of a jail. There she saw finally students, but no teacher. They where all male, most of them younger than her. They all stared at her…at her boobs actually. It disgusted her a bit but she just ignored them. Her huge boobs always attracted attention anyway. But something was off
“daamn, how could I forget to wear bras a day like this?”

---
a bit slow beginning, but the action begins on next part right away.

your turn while i keep writing next part

these threads are pathetic and you should be ashamed

less pathetic than people who waste their time on threads that dont they dont like.

This bitch is pretty fucking hot and a tease. That just makes it that much more fun to break her. I meet her through a church group I stalk for prey. I offer To meet her out on the patio of a nice bar and restaurant next to a certain church I know. I'd ask her to wear a nice dress and talk her into having a glass of wine. She wouldn't notice when I slipped the drugs in her drink. When she started feeling light headed I'd help her inside the church next door. She couldn't possibly know that I chose this place for the degenerates that frequent it. So many men seem to want to help her. They tell her to lay down in the back room. Everything gets a little fuzzy after that. But that's when the fun begins. The men seem so nice. Trying to make her comfortable. I take her iPhone from her and turn on the video recorder.

Before she's knows it she's naked. They're feeling her tits. They're pulling her hair. The first cock gets pushed past her lips and into the back of her throat. Another eases into her cunt while another tickles her asshole. The others keep putting their dicks in her hands and smacking her face. She should be terrified and hates what's happening but she's wetter than she's ever been in her life. As each of them take turns shooting hot load after load into her cunt small waves or orgasm wash over her. When the last one finishes they all gather around her and start pissing all over her, mocking her and roughly grabbing her clit. She finally blacks out. In the morning, when she wakes up in the alley behind the church she finds the video on her phone and the fresh "slut" in marker above her cunt and all over her tits. With the video comes a message "I've only just gotten started with you my little teasing religious slut. Wait for my message in the future, we're gonna fuck you up beyond belief."

Just reply to the previous image if you can.

I think it's because of timezones. You get a lot more middle easterners with rape fantasies on here around that time. Sup Forums is dead. Fuck this, im out.

Bump

Bump

Hey hey I remember her! The Greentext Rapist did her. Shit was hot, to.

She's out in the woods, exploring with all her friends when suddenly she twists her ankle. Because of this she's forced to take a break, but no one else wants to do they leave her behind. As she's sitting there playing on her phone, I'm watching her from behind. I quickly run up behind her, grab her by her mouth and put a knife to her throat, telling her not to make a sound. When I'm sure she's got the message I ducktape her mouth closed and and her hands behind her back. Then I begin to drag her through the woods by her hair. She's fighting as hard as she can, but I'm much stronger than she is. Finally we make it to the clearing I'd set up my tent in earlier. I take her inside the tent and throw her on the ground. As she looks up she sees all manner of ropes and knifes around her. Because of this she starts to freak out, but a few swift kicks to her gut shut her up. I take one of my knives and I cut off her clothes exposing her pussy and tits to the world. Using the same knife I tease her nipples with it. She's so scared she wets her self and I can only laugh. I whip out my dick with my already massive erection and begin to tease her pussy with it. The look on her face is begging me to stop. I ask her if she wants me to stop. She nods her head emphatically and I say too bad and shove it in as far as it can go. The feeling is so painful for her you can see her eyes roll into the back of her head as I continue to thrust over and over again. It's the tightest Pussy I've had in awhile and I can't get enough of it. I cum inside her and laugh at her tear stained face. Taking my knife I cut of a strand off all her hair and take a victor photo before packing up all my belongings, but leaving her in the tent, with the door zip tied together. Hopefully someone will find her, but I didn't truly care

What about what?

yup, it was indeed a good one. i loved it. hope to see more good rapes for her. with is very likely with the presence of the guy who posted the woman with the super huge boobs.

>ducktape

pretty hot though

Which story was this? Also which woman with super huge boobs?

(part 2)
This is great. This day cannot get worst.
But It did…

She felt a foot cross hers, and she fell to the floor. “The little fucker “ she muttered to herself while trying to stand up. *splash* she felt something hit her back and soon there was cold water all over her blouse. When she searched what hit her, she what was left of a water-filled ballon. To her horror her blouse has gone transparent with the water, and the cold made her nipples stand out hard.

“look, our whore english bitcher is wearing no bras!” yelled one of the boys, followed by an explosion of laughter.
“stop it boys! Don’t be mean, I am your teacher!”
“oh hohoho” one brutish looking boy mocked her “ respect the teacher…why don’t you teach us something”
“YEAH!” the other boys said in a chorus
“like…mmmmm show us how to sum 1 plus 1, you might be capable of that” he said, obviously playing dumb while others laughted.
She was now more angry than ashamed. “are you calling me dumb?”

“well, if you don’t even know we are calling dumb then you most be” more laughter, and an used condom was thrown at Jessica, hitting her neck and falling down her blouse, leaving a slight trail of cum.

“ew, ew, ew” she cringed while trying to get it out without taking her blouse.
“ Here, let me help you you dumb whore” Said the brutish boy yanking the blouse from her, leaving her only in her pants. She inmediatly covered herself with her hands, but the brutish boy took her arms out of the way and holding her with her hands behind her back so everyone could see. “If you cannot show us how to do math, then show us your tits!”
“YEAH!” the other boys yelled

(part 3)

“let us jus…AAAGH” the brute had started to say when he felt a pang of pain in his foot, as Jessica stomped it. He let go and Jessica ran away. This was it, she would go to the directors office, she had seen the door just after the entrance.
----.-
As she ran back she noticed that there where broken windows at some buildings, and graffiti too. How could her boyfriends mother teach in a place like this, no way such an arrogant bitch would come here. But that didn’t matter now, there where many footsteps approaching, she had finally reached the door just in time. She opened the door to find something unexpected inside.

It was an office, but it was totally wasted and abandoned, there where spider webs everywhere, and the desk was upside down with three legs and a broken one pointing at the ceiling. No one was there. “Well well, guess this is a dead end bitch” She turned around, and to her horror the boys where blocking the entrance.

“ where, where is the director?”

“There is no director you dumb bitch… this school was abandoned many years ago”

part 4
She could barely digest these words as she was taken to the floor by the brutish boy, who inmediatly proceeded to fuck her tits with rage. She went wide eyes at how big his member was, hopefully he would cum at her tits, because she didn’t want that inside her. Still, it was not like her cunt was getting to remain vacant, she felt someone push her legs apart and press the tip at her pussy entrance. “no!, not that! Fuck my tits fuck my tits only!”

“Hear hear! The bitch want us to fuck her tits! Don’t worry sweety , you will have plenty of cocks between those tits of yours… in exchange we will have your cunt”
“NOOOOO, I didn’t meant tha…” she was going to say but the brute slapped her.
“someone take a cock in her mouth and shut her up please”
She saw a boy approach. “ please, don’t” she pleaded. But when she saw he didn’t care for her pleads she proceeded to close her mouth shut.
“ aaah, so you CAN close your mouth”
But the boy wouldn’t have that, so he pinched her nose blocking her breathing until she had to gasp for air. Instead of air, she got dick.

I'll get another reply ready, and understand you have the other guy to take care of first.

I enjoy the effort in the story so far and want you to keep going, but in the future prefer to do just slight set up and get right into the sex bits.

Oh okay... you're still going my bad lol. I'll try and get two times of replies ready.

Rate

What do you think

haha, had to make an extra effort because i knew you wouldnt want a big setup with no sex part... it sort of flowed like that, couldnt find a natural way of shortening the setup.

i wont answer the other dude, because he used a story he had already used on me LOL

lol, you wrote that story before... for ME haha. sorry , give me a new story if you want a reply:P

I know the slut always like to tease the men at church and always shows off an exceptional amount of cleavage so I buy her a micro bikini that only barely covers her nipples and cunt. It's so small that her areola is visible but I don't care and make her wear it to a church session. I laugh as all the women are giving her disgusting looks and calling her a whore while all the husbands and boys are hoping her tits pop out (lucky them, it does a few times). The pastors especially keep notice of her during the entire session. Once it's over, and everyone has left I lead her to the back area where all the priests are waiting. They tell her she's acting like a filthy whore and they need to teach her a lesson. I obviously know it's because they're not allowed to fuck anyone so I tell them I'll keep my mouth shut as they start fondeling her and taking their cocks out.

Some of them start fucking her mouth or fucking her tits but they quickly cum loads on and inside her due to not having sex for years. They obviously quickly can't hold it any more and the highest priest of the church quickly enters inside her. Turns out this old dude was actually losing his virginity so I was surprised at how long he lasted fucking her. Guess he didn't want to give up such an experience though I tell him he can go back for seconds. The others swarm her and force her to jack two of them off while another enters her mouth and chokes her while deep throating her. She's disgusted she's being defiled by such holy men but they continue to abuse her and start to use her asshole as well as they begin double penetrating this child of god. Watching her getting gang raped by the priests that should help her closer to god helps, but I get a better idea of religious folks to unleash her to.

Gonna keep writing this up. This is just what I had already written up.

we'd meet on the first day of class at UCLA and hit it off. over the course of the first semester I'd befriend her and gain her trust until I became one of her best friends. in the background to all this I'd be setting up a private club of students looking to get into a college gangbang. then one night right before winter break and finals while were out at a party my plan would come together. I'd give her a half dose of roofie and have a few of my club mates quickly remove her from the party. she'd wake up a few hours later tied up in some random college house rental basement tied up spread eagle and stripped out of the sluttly short black dress she had worn. a bright light would be shining in her eyes so we'd only see silhouettes of the men surrounding her. covering her in oil and giving her a dose of molly we'd play with and tease her body till she primal instincts turn her on and her pussy becomes nice and wet. now the rest of the party is nice and erect and we'd start taking turns violating her tight pussy and ass creaming inside and on her. she'd eventually cave to the pleasure from multiple orgasms and start to suck dick willingly and allow herself to get DPed. by the end of the night we'd have turned her into our very own sex slave that would be used as a frat boy party favor for the rest of college.

another reference photo

After a few weeks of letting her get raped day after day by the horny old priests, I get the plans for her in tact. One day I tell her I'm going to bring her to get gang raped by religious men again so she reluctantly accepts going back to church. But I tell her those priests aren't good enough to give her the rough fucking I want to record of her so she sees as I drive and pull up to the town's local mosque. I put a leash on her and bring her inside it, and because it's a very conservative one, I easily bring her to a men's only section where a bunch of horny Muslims are waiting. She's surprised at the insults they throw to her, as she realizes I told them that she's a christian, she wants to destroy Islam, and her whole family who she supports takes part in the United States army. Obviously this is all a lie but it gets them so fucking horny that they rip her cloths right off and start gang raping her as hard as they can. Where the priests took it easy on her and didn't exert themselves to much, the Muslim men are treating her like an infidel whore and pound with such fury that they don't care whether she's enjoying it or not. They are quick to unload inside her because they tell her they want her to become a baby making machine for Allah. She's completely disgusted because they apparantly refused to watch themselves at all and she even is forced to eat the dirty smegma off the worst of them before they unload down her throat.

are they invisible? also replies get replies

Someone explain what they'd do to these two. Left is Aimee and right is Ellie.

After hours and hours of serving as a white, christian sex slave for the Muslim men who see this big titted woman as nothing more than a second class sex slave, they start to rely on their more fucked up urges that their religion made them develop. They lead in a pack of dogs and she's mortified to see them immediately sprout a bunch of red rockets when they smell her sex crazed scent. She begs them to stop, as her god would definitely never accept her if she did something as vile as having sex with an animal. Well that was a dumb thing to say because that just made them immediately guide a dog cock to her mouth. She barely has any room to breathe as the dog begins roughly fucking her throat with the biggest dick she's ever seen. She doesn't get any rest though and she feels her faith start dying as the dog starts defiling her protected space. It's happened. She has committed bestiality with a bunch of horny mutts and she feels herself fall into a daze as she orgasms multiple times on their big red dicks. She experiences what knotting is for the first time as the cocks grow inside her and they take multiple minutes filling up her two holes with dog cum. I want to make sure she spends a long time drinking that dog jizz so she is unable to live without the taste as we lead more dogs over to her. She's just beginning her night of depraved gang rape sex as the group of dogs start to abuse her as nothing more than a mating partner.

replies get replies Sup Forumsro

I'd rub my dick across those fat lips until she started to beg me for it and then I'd bend her over like a dog and slowly pull down her panties, barely revealing her pussy. I'd bend down and lick her pussy for a while then kneel up and shove my dick into her tight little pussy slamming it in and out of her while she screams "MORE". when I'm about to finished I'd make her suck my dick and finish on her face.

Do that one please:

Honestly half of those were just me bumping the thread.

ah no worries man

Hang her from the ceiling by those tits. Get a bunch of Mexicans to spank her like a pinata. If they knock her down instead of candy they get to fuck her.

bump

Sup Forumsro did you die? still waiting on a reply...

Look like a cute pair of cheerleaders. Would love to coach them and tell them that I'll let either of them can be head cheerleader but they will need to pleasure me. When they try and deny me I'll just tie one up and start raping the other one. Would switch between the two sluts making sure to cum inside both of them to make sure I put a baby inside them. Shouldn't have denied me.

Want you do one about them fucking you at the same time?

You dumb bastard.

What did he do? The pic is nice

You are a dumb bastard.

Guys, call him a dumb bastard.
(He is)

Hey as long as you bump the thread keep calling him that.

You dumb bastard!

You dumb bastard

OP here, i like the idea.

You dumb bas(re)tarded

apparently your a dumb ass?

still waiting on reply...

>niggerlover
Absolutely disgusting

lol, if having to deal with the recaptcha so many times is fun to you, i guess you are really easy to entertain...or you are extremely bored

I think were doing it for bumping more then anything else

Mr. Dumb bazturd

lol, how is posting a girl(white...with a british flag behind her also) related to being a niggerlover...if you are going to troll at least you should be coherent. I have seen better attempts at trolling at my threads

you might be right

you are still there right?

Yep

Dumb bastard

I think so haha. I'm bumping for a reply to my post...

A little 19 yo slut from a town next to me, she enjoys rubbing her little ass on guys in the club, that's how i met her, gave me a nice handjob in the toilet and kissed by cock when i came, didn't let me fuck her tho
WWYD ? want more pics ?

oh ok, had to check just in case

9/10 on that pic
would deep throat till she doesn't choke her soul out and ruin all that make up on her pretty face
fully body pic ?

bet she cries during anal
ass pics ?

Wwyd to her? She's 18 and loves to flirt with pretty much anyone and rumours say she's into lesbian and threesomes.

a pic of her legs and feet if anyone is interested

more of her...keep bumping

Bump

Not the best quality, but nice

And there is more

I would make the one on the right have such a great time. I would massage her breast, sucking on her nipples and fingering her pussy at the same time. I would order her to get on her knees and allow me to fuck her tits. I would thrust as hard as I can on her pillows until I cum all over them.

i have a full comment and a half, and you?

Sorry nothing yet cause I didn't know how much you would write lol. I can maybe continue the same story unless you want a new one. Will keep writing for a short bit though.

what would be easier and of better quality ? continuing that story with that chick or a new one with this new chick'

either one is fine, just link the pic when answering

Probably a new one, you choose the theme. I can also do both in one. It's whatever you want. Just note I'm making dinner so "might" be a short bit, but I'll keep the thread bumped and check in between to continue a story.

Probably a new one, you choose the theme. I can also do both in one. It's whatever you want. Just note I'm making dinner so "might" be a short bit, but I'll keep the thread bumped and check in between to continue a story.

Sorry meant for this reply.

she is a med student that is doing really well in her career, she dreams with saving the sick and that...but her success just motivates you more into giving her "a new career"

focus on her, but feel free to include the other one if it really feels natural.

Alrighty, starting a reply for her. Do your replies to the original image I posted so I know how long to write.