What would you do about the North Korea problem?

What would you do about the North Korea problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fKJDAVvs_JA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not antagonize the situation with empty threats

What if it isn't empty?

Let the moron make the first fatal mistake and then nuke him into the history books.

Then the answer would change to: Not antagonize the situation with threats

So what would you think about a preemptive nuclear strike against NK by the US?

I think that's a terrible fucking idea

that situation didn't happen when the ussr had more nuclear weapons than the usa, why would it happen when NK struggles to make one thats incredible unreliable ?

Ben Garrison... Sperglord Supreme, Laird of Cringe.

never ceases to amaze me.

I think it's a very good idea :)

That's why you're not the Presid...actually, you probably could be considering how shitty this whole situation is

Because in the Cold War and esp at the Cuban Missile Crisis there was rational dialogue between the US and the Soviets, both of them agreed that nukes should NOT be an option at all. That's how they deescalated the shit

With Kim Jong-Un, the fucker is a madman with nukes and no conscience.

this. I mean just ignore him until he calms down or fires something at guam.

at this rate Trump is going to nuke the shit out of best korea because kim went na-na-boo-boo at him. and china isn't going to help if trump keeps flapping off at the mouth winding kim up

because they insulted trump and he thinks he needs a war to make his presidency great again

Kimmy doesnt want an actual war, he wants to say that he does so he can stay in power.

The more that Trump tough guy bro talks, the better position Kimmy gets put in. Trump is giving him exactly what he wants.

>With Trump, the fucker is a madman with nukes and no conscience.

fixed that for you

War time mutha fuckaaa

China is going to keep their fat mouths shut and not do anything. Don't worry about China, they got nothing here. Lol

China doesnt want NATO troops on their front door. They'll do everything they can to keep NK from falling

No. And I support Trump because he's cleaning out the world's shit filter, good for him! We don't take bullshit from this fat ching-chong anymore

I don't think they'll do shit except shut the fuck up and deal with it. Trump doesn't play

Stop the US developing military power countries on the borders of other super powers and you solve the problem overnight

I don't think any world leader, especially china, would/will actually do anything to help Trump.

I mean they can't lose, Trump either keeps coming off as a jackass begging china to fix his problems and blowing his lid over n.koreas hollow threats OR he actually nukes Kim out of existence and best korea becomes a slightly hot peninsula of south china. They can't lose by doing nothing.

>overnight
because everything we've done over the last 50 years just disappears in a whuff of smoke?

You think Trump wants a war? Fuck no, he's playing the part of tough guy. All this tough guy bro talk is hot air.

Then you're the first person we're sending, on the front lines, through that minefield we call the DMZ. You'll be on your own with a long rope, good luck not getting shot or blown up. I don't care.

I like how so-called Americans or allies of Americans actually sound like they prefer Kim Jong-un over Trump in light of this situation.

I hope there is a nuclear war so the patriots of this country can find your ass and treat you like the enemy you are

Bombing and splitting North and South Korea was the result of America attempting to take the lot during the Korean War

So yes, the last 50 years is solved too.

Everyone in this thread is ignoring why North Korea exists and hates America and is a shit hole in the first place.

China supports DPRK tho

north korea needs to chill tf out

Get China to stop feeding them and as they slowly die see if they are more open to diplomacy

trump needs to chill tf out

what kind of tard gets riled up by the poor kid insulting him?

I would've said just leave him alone until he makes the first move, but unfortunately leaving him alone buys him time to make the first move be a nuclear strike on American soil.

So I'd say get Russia to back us up on a full on invasion and/or nuclear strike against North Korea. If we have Russia's support, and we know we'll have Europe/NATO's, then there's no way China will come to North Korea's defence. It's mean a world war with the whole world against them (except maybe like Iran or someone).

This way, no world war, no nukes against the US, and while yes South Korea and parts of Japan may get bombed, they were probably going to get bombed anyway, and there would only be even more deaths if Kim Jong Un could hit more cities in Europe, America, or even places like India.

yeah cause that worked during the last famine, it all does is punishes the people

because autism is involved this time round

I think the US and its leaders would be tried for war crimes. I also believe a pre-emptive strike without congressional approval is a violation of the constitution.

Americans need a war because there empire is collapsing, country is broke, alliance are falling apart so lets pick on the country who cannot even manage to keep power in most parts of the country for more than 12 hours

Fuck em, fuck em all

Why does everyone keep saying we would nuke them back? Realistically if they nuked us we would invade conventionally seeing as they would have no nukes left.

>first move be a nuclear strike on American soil.

do you honestly seriously believe for one fucking second that given another 50 years north korea could make a missile that would carry an active nuke through and passed all our cold war defenses?

Lol the executive branch has been expanding itself since George W. They can do whatever they want. The last declared war was WW2. Read your history.

why take casualties fighting a giant standing army?

the US has never had any hardship from war. when you bombed germany or japan to rubble, or when you were knee deep in vietnam, or in iraq, no one suffers at home.
grocery store shelves are full. electricity and clean water work as normal. there's always fuel at the pump and it's affordable.
americans have no idea what it's like to be bombed the fuck out and have your infrastructure ruined. to them it's just a video game where you press buttons and you see flashing lights like on a 4th of july. someday someone will bring the fight to your doorstep. maybe not north korea, but either china or russia (an equal adversary for a change).

inb4 CIA coup

Lol if you think it's collapsing you have never read your history books. America has gone through much worse than this. Give it time and we will bounce back.

well brother, you just made a enemy of hulk hogan
youtu.be/fKJDAVvs_JA

North Korea is already the result of American bombing after a failed CIA coup

Nothing new here other than how many americans are ignorant of their history of bombing it back to the stoneage

My god man they are still human beings! They still have families and hopes and dreams like all of us. Have you no conscience or empathy??

Kim Jong Un would never put his current position at risk by attacking first. Even if he had emergency fallout shelters a mile under a mountain he would have nothing left to rule when he emerged.

Dude we invaded Iraq in 2003 against millions of troops and hardly took any casualties. We would easily wipe the floor with them and their big army.

Probably not. The age of conventional warfare is over. It's essentially cyber now. Russia is giving it to us good with that...

China doesn't need that little strip of land to stay safe and they know it. They've got a million man army and strong trade relations with the whole world, they're as safe as they're ever gonna be. God knows why they give a shit about North Korea, it's probably just cuz they used to be commie bros but now that doesn't matter anymore, but they still have to keep the promise they made to protect them to save face. I don't understand the Chinese sometimes

did you change your diapers, robe and wizard hat before or after you posted that?
faggot

Cut them off completely economically/financially. Sanction into oblivion any country or company that does any kind of business with them. Put significantly more missile defense systems in Japan and South Korea. Track and covertly sink any submarine that leaves a North Korean base.

That'd be a good start.

Norks are just a puppet from the chingchangchong cannibals...watch the fireworks soon!

Who will pay the 20 Trillion in debts?
Cities going bankrupt
Media hoping and pushing a civil war agenda.
Not having a successful war in over 40 years
Good luck

the situation is completely different, the nk army is over 3 times as large as saddams was and unlike saddam's most of them are actual trained professionals and not militia

Pussy ass bitch.

Lol
Yeah Iraq went really well, fucking moron

Nice bait mate

Chinks are in the hole for 100 trillions. asshole!

Concentrated cyber attacks against weapons systems and nuclear facilities. Maybe do something similar to what we did to Iran with Stuxnet in addition to what you said. Cyber is the future of warfare.

>actual trained professionals
[citation needed]

if he gets a war he gets to be the wartime president, which could throw off investigations into him, maybe even give him some censorship powers. sounds fun for him

Call China and South Korea, tell them with all due respect one of y'all pussies better final solution north korea before we go all in.

Holy nigger fucking christ, you're retarded.

seriously? they're are standing army. they're drilled every day under harsh discipline

This is a blatant falsehood on numerous levels.

They own America. Could bankrupt them in a minute. You really are clueless. Wow.
Keep chanting Usa Usa Usa. Help ya sleep at night

NK is a convenient buffer and a necessary one at that. Of course they have a large standing army but imagine china having troops in Mexico, that would put anyone in the US on edge

Implying it has not been great the whole time.

CHOO CHOO TRUMP TRAIN FULL STEAM AHEAD.

so were the romans. being a professional soldier is hardly a quantifier for victory over the US military

I'm ok with sending a couple armies of tanks and infantry and just kicking doors down till kim is dead, but nuking them isnt really the best course of action.

Yes, good addition.

Phew... argument really swayed me.
Forgot to add education system one of the worst in the world. Clearly showing in this thread

China owns less than 8% of all US debt, and almost all of that is in treasury bonds. Treasury bonds have set maturation periods and cannot be cashed in at will.

Read a book you dumb fucking cunt.

>so were the romans
yeah and the romans REALLY sucked at fighting
>being a professional soldier is hardly a quantifier for victory over the US military
never said anything about victory, i said why take the casualties of fighting them

With soviet era technology. And their morale would be so low to start. Like any dictatorship they only operate out of fear. Most don't even want to be in NK seeing as hundred defect each year. Their ranks would break as soon as the invasion started. Mass surrenders would be inevitable and many would gladly great what many living their see as an inept and inadequate regime...

Try sending North Korea a poem you fuckin snowflake. Maybe he will suddenly shove a dildo up his ass like you do to your dad while you cry about your feewings in your safe space.

And the majority of those "millions" of troops ran off and ditched their uniforms. The ones we didnt kill and the ones we released became the first wave of what we're seeing today.

Your claims about the nature of debt economics are wrong. Period.

I doubt he's that oblivious.

Granted he's QUITE oblivious but I like to give everyone some amount of credit.

It only went to shit with occupation. Gulf war was probably the best example of American Foreign intervention in recent memory.

actually wouldn't bother me at all

Throw this guy with them.

History/winners are determined by the Victor's, not the waambulance.

THe last time the north korean ever fought a war was during the korean war, and most of them were fucking chinese anyway. We would fuck kims army up like a pitbull snatching up a cat.

how do you cyber attack windows 3.11 machines tho

I mean a virus would take 11 hours to download and if Kim picked up the phone in the middle...

North Korea has gone on long enough
>it's poor as fuck
>poor leadership
>no way of actually sustaining itself

I really think it's time to take over North Korea and merge it with south. It would be better for everyone even their own people.

I'm not even worried about their so called 'nuclear threat' because it's all talk, North Korea can't even afford to keep their own people alive let alone a war that's put some of the greatest superpowers into bankruptcy.

>Completely ignoring GDP share and trade with China and other massive economical requirements

>that comic

trump would actually kick him for gettting dirt on his boots tho

Kimmy isn't doing anything he hasn't done before. The only difference is the moron we have in office that can't handle a situation that has a lot of precedence.

That statement has ZERO meaning and I know for an absolute fact you have no idea what you're trying to say.

Kill yourself. Now.

Exactly. Trump is absolutely lost in politics and is getting played by a pro.

You didn't address anything that was said. Explain precisely how China's ownership of debt is structured and how said debt is paid and over what period of time.

Oh wait, you can't.

Only about 2 trillion of our debt is to China. The lion share of our debt is owed to the American people. So really we are the ones the Government owes money to...

Would SK even agree to do that? They may not want to handle that mess unless something's in it for them

Nuke the whole country off of the face of the earth.