To any private or government intelligencies monitoring this... What is the purpose...

To any private or government intelligencies monitoring this... What is the purpose? Are you looking for the next super mind? Or are you gauging the populations mood?

I seriously think they are here for the puzzle solvers

>don't take the bait m8

I'm bored at work, and it's not like I have too much work to do, I work for the government after all.

We are looking for dem naughty fuckers doin' dat illegal

Shh goy

Supermind.. in Sup Forums? Dear lord.. more likely to rule out what chemicals people here was exposed to during childhood to save the next generation from them...

I figure it's just like better reality tv. Like 300 mil seperate Truman Show's. I think it'd be fun to pry into some random iron worker from Texarkanas life. Just to alleviate my boredom at work at least.

Other than cheese pizza what else is there?

No I wanna know.. Why are we so special that we get the privallage of the fappening first? Why do we get footage of deaths first? The only answer is our own government. I couldn't be a foreign source because they wouldn't have first dibs on the footage.

>No I wanna know.. Why are we so special that we get the privallage of the fappening first? Why do we get footage of deaths first? The only answer is our own government. I couldn't be a foreign source because they wouldn't have first dibs on the footage.
7. Anonymous is still able to deliver

Yes its to find the next unrecognized genius and congratz bud you're it. Pepper your Angus for the upcoming rendition flight

One time someone said that members of our government are on here.. More than what would surprise us.. I almost posted.. "Oh God tell me Sarah Palin is here so I can offer my big black cock for her publicly and let the other members spread it! Lol

Sayin bad fings about Mr Trumpsy. I get em for dat I do

Anonymous is LAME faggot.

33. Lurk more - it's never enough

Well deliver than.. Someone post a giant big black cock with a bow.. Then use today's date and then tweet it to Sarah Palin. Lol
And say "here is a gift from /b we love you Sarah Palin!" Lmfao!

Oh yeah right in my poop hole.

Stick it in and fuck me to 311 poppie.

Lick my pitz and then pee up my nose. Yeah yeah. Nose.

Honestly kekd

Suffocate me with your crusty cum rag.

Milk milk, cherry lemonade , fuck me dry until my cooter bleeds like rain

Oh God this . I remember a news report was loading . Some big football player black guy was sweating right next to her as the page loaded .. of course when it was done they weren't near each other .. I just remember seeing her undoing her pants for a giant black cock on the lake ...

Scrumptiously wet and suprisingly delicous smegma mmm smegma cheesesticks!

Cum in my ears til I'm death

I wanna chew your metamucil filled turd grampa, get your fiber because I want it to be chewy.

Nothing wrong with a little brown.

Oh you know

Guys remember how she disappeared into the white house for 2 days with the obama's? And then the rumars started that Obama hit it? That's right.. They.. Oh my God they did have a 3some! That's when she started attacking him publicly! That bitch attacked our presidents and blacks! And trump! Hey fuck that bitch!

As someone who has gotten his knob slurred by Sarah.. This is definitely her. "I just swallowed a mouth full of cum before the interview" face

yes

I always thought it's a punishment detail for a FBI / NSA agent to monitor Sup Forums.

neither. they're here to shill.

Lol that's does make sense.. But why here in the first place?