Why don't you carry a knife for EDC?

Why don't you carry a knife for EDC?

>not so fast poorfags
>not so fast Eurocucks

Pic related. Best EDC knife I know of. Carry it all day.

pointless. im in canada and self defence with a weopon is illegal.
>get mugged with a tire iron
>hurt mugger with knife
>im the one who gets charged.

can carry it but not bring it out/use it. making it super pointless unless you want some jail time

Electric daisy carnival?

legal systems super fucked up here though

Kek

But you can hammer his head into the pavement with your fists, and that's all good?

just carry a tire iron. problem solved.

I carry a nice knife. I practice with it. I could drop you with little effort.

Ever been mugged? I have. Had no chance to get my knife before it was over.

EDC is a meme

A bit cumbersome. I live in the US, so I'll carry my very legal firearm, thank you.

Get out of that cucked country.

Also why did you assume it's for self-defense? My gun is for that. EDC knife is for cutting things, not people.

yeah can beat up with fists but thats it. can use enough force to stop an attacker but no more then that. how much is enough is usually too much.

Because I have a gun.

Exactly. With a gun i coulda shot his ass as he dove into a car and ran away. Instead i just stood there with no hope of stabbing him. Might as well have been holding my dick

Im UK, and I carry a Kershaw everyday. Give a shit if its illegal. The cops dont protect us from the mudslime scum, I'll look after myself thx, and take the jail time if need be.

Also, been thinking of getting a Benchmade, looking for a decent flipper/spring assisted one. Any recommendations OP?

You guys must all have desk jobs or no life I use my knife all the time. Useing a knife as a self defense weapon is a meme and will get you killed it's a tool just treat it like one

Emerson CQC7. I've had it for 12 years & carry it everyday. Best knife every made

My job has a no weapons policy.

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six. You should move.

Also, make your own guns.

for most people a knife as a tool to carry aroud is just a waste of pocket space. absolutly no use for it in my opnion

I have a knife.
I just never take it out.
I live in England and in my town I've rarely, if ever had to defend myself.
I got the shit kicked out of me twice about 15 years ago, that's it.
If I'm gonna get into an altercation I'm gonna use my feeble tiny fists... not a fucking knife.
Weapons are for pussies that know they might get their head kicked off in a real fight.

Srsly fuck knives. I use them to butcher deer and filet fish.

Occasionally threaten so slut while drunk.

Guns only motherfuckers. This is america

>MLP grip
>???
>cringe

My edc is a Kershaw assisted open speedsafe. It's not top tier but I use the fuck out of it. I also carry a stresmlight microstream flashlight that has handled more abuse than I thought possible and my summer carry gun is a Taurus tcp 380. I know they're kinda shitty but mine has run flawlessly.

Newfag detected

S&W 642 .38+P Left Ankle & Emerson CQC7 Right pocket

>Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six
amen to that brother.

Have a Benchmade HK I carry while at work and a Infidel while not at work.

You're not lying when you say carry at work, because you for sure don't use that thing.

what you use them for though

That's a damn fine knife but I'd feel guilty about using something so expensive. I think I spent 25 bucks on my Kershaw and it's lasted me over a year of hard daily use. When it finally takes a shit it'll be cheap to replace.

Weapons are for people who win "real" fights.

truth, why hurt your hands. if you're really fighting hands dont cut it have the time

I have a knife, but it's not part of my EDC. I take it when I go to bars and shit like that because the people who wanna fuck with me are usually drunken arses.

I carry that exact knife :)

It's a tool meant to be used. I use it everyday and have no regrets.

That was the day I bought it lol, almost a year ago.

Cutting things, duh.

And my 43.... most every day, get lazy sometimes though

No one that "butchers deer" has a gun with MLP grips

what are you cutting ona daily basis to justify carying it? might as well carry a pair of scissors

ahh the george castanza 1918 a classic.

my buddy is selling me some composite knuckles that are legal to own but not to have in the street. that way just in case, if i fight with some stranger, i can knock his ass outand they'd never know who hit em

Buck, Buck, Bawwwk!

>that blade to handle ratio

Fuck. Very nice. I've had an Emerson since 2007. Retired it last year.

Want to get another, but they got to step up their steel and offer a traditional grind on more of their knives.

underrated post

This is currently

I do, my dad's old Swiss army knife. I use it all the time, I tried it for shaving once because I forgot to buy a razor, but I don't know how to use a straight edge.

Shit, I do computer consulting and there is rarely a day I don't use my knife. Need to cut a hole in some drywall? Need to cut insulation off some wire or cable? Need to jimmy the server room door open when the guy with the key isn't there? Tons of uses.

Anything I need to, I work for a tire shop so nylon straps, packing material, cord, string, boxes, you name it. Scissors won't cut some of the straps that hold tires together and are more difficult to edc and are larger.

Plus, carrying a pair of scissors is just gay.

Scissors don't actually cut, they shear.. scissors are for paper. And you can use them outside of their intended use to open boxes and shit, but it's much easier with the right tools.. if you work somewhere where you have to break down boxes or something, you need a knife. You don't really need a good one, but it's fun to have a well made piece of pocket jewelry.

a word of advice to everyone in this thread ...
the knife you choose is a little important..but really not so much ...any medium blade will do..just keep it RAZOR sharp and keep a spare for every day use clipped where is CAN BE SEEN.

HOWEVER THE MOST IMPOATANT thing to learn is .. how use a blade , how to fight with it and move away from one threatening you..
take some classes in using weapons and learn how to hold the blade correctly

Why not both?

Good god I hate the sebenza. Love the PM2!

I found this in a rental car. There illegal where I am.

Usually carry the Leatherman
The Benchmade is new though

Nice, Glad to see it being used. I never will understand why people buy a knife to not use it.

Fake or real sebby

just got the sebenza... its iight so far but i have 2 PM2s that i use and abuse daily. perfect knives

Real. I anodized it so the color looks a bit darker but its real

Thats where your wrong, kiddo.

Not all us bronys are the fags you see on cringe threads

model?

I see no point in not using them either, especially with Benchmade. With the lifetime warranty and lifesharp, I can use it without worry.

I carry two of these any time

I really my small cadaver blade knife ..disposable blades , scalpel sharp , very easy to conceal in my collar or sleeve..and then you have the standard war blades .

if your going to use one defense learn how to use it properly.
I did, and it will save your life.

this is my fetish

Stop trying to defend what isn't real user

HD-7 master race.

Have you never stuck a cactus onto your penis? You havent lived yet user

F95 for work since it's a nicer office friendly knife.

not true if you can prove it was self defense

it is illegal in canada to carry a switch-operated knife such as a butterfly knife or traditional switchblade which features a single press to release the blade. spring loaded, foldable blades are legal though

well you guys wanted trudue in office ..you can thank him for that....

you don't have to kill...in fact I prefer not to...
cutting the right places will them useless and usually harmless forever...a much more satisfying outcome.

I'm not concerned about self-defense, but it's just handy to have a knife. I have a Kershaw "Leek" and really like it.

Muh 5.11 knife. Free with a gun bag

Love my CRKT M16-03Z that I found at a local gun show for $20. Have many more

bitches dont know bout mah karambit