So this girl broke my fuggin heart...

so this girl broke my fuggin heart. i made a thread earlier where you guys told me not to kill myself over her and i could do better. who knew Sup Forums could be so nice. now that im more angry than anything, do you guys want her social medias and noods? in the past two days ive downed pills and contemplated suicide and slept so much. i gave her everything i had to be ditched. fucking hurts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUE_Lr5IhvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just the nudes

yes post everything

eh I'll bite

but then wheres the satisfaction for me? lost my best friend man.

if you share her details some faggots just gonna message her saying you doxxed her and you'll get fucked up

You just need to find another one, op.

haha nah she cant do shit unless she wants to be exposed as a hoe.

post it faggot

cant be more fucked up than feeling worthless and wanting to die right?

Post the noodz

cmon post the noods

so here is dearest suri. i met her because her dude ignores her and is critical of her and is literally a cuck. he told her he wants to fuck their friends wife. i will post we are getting to that, its storytime boyssss.

>do you guys want her social medias and noods?
Are you aware of which board you are currently inhabiting?

she told me i was special, and made me feel special. then idk what happened. i was so happy to get her text, you know the feeling. like you can take on the world as long as you have that one girl. now shes gone cuz he wanted to put in some effort i guess. im in pain dude.

Drop the nudes op.

revenge is sweet

We've all been there my dude, it never really goes away until you find someone else.

Im glad you didn't kill yourself dude, its great that you're not very suicidal anymore at least.

Trade her in for a newer, less beat up model.

so would hurting her be satisfying? she hurt me and she seems fine.

Wow, looks like you dodged a bullet mate. Face like the back of bus.

you just need to realise this is so beta.
Sounds like such an average break up.
Standard human being shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=dUE_Lr5IhvU
Watch this, cry a few days, then wake up and get over it.

in the long term, being a better person now will hurt her more than anything you could do now

anything else you could do*

Grow up OP.
>eyyuuurrrrr a girl liked me
>she leave me
>I'll kill my self

Yeah idunno, you could do what any other normal person would do and start dating again. I mean, I get it, NO ONE has ever felt heart break like this- how does Chad do it?

but she doesnt even realize the effort i put in so why not do all i can to make her feel like i feel since she was so careless with my feelings. captchas are a bitch right

ive been screwed over so much this was important to me. maybe you guys dont know what its like to trust no one.

How's about you post the fucking nudes?

Walk away from all her bullshit. Living well is the best revenge.

i was finally able to feel like i could confide in someone man. everyone uses me for a lay or a paycheck.

you're not the first beta fuck to accidental his way into a girlfriend
>waaah she was the only one
Guess what get the fuck over yourself, up your game and sort your shit out, without her.
No one needs anyone else just be stronger mentally

>everyone uses me for a lay or a paycheck.
Don't let them ??

i dont care about her fat tits post her details

I wish I had two pairs of hands.
So I could give those titties four thumbs down.

If you kill yourself you're just a pussy and an asshole.

Her areola are fucking enormous.

its so hard to trust anyone, maybe you guys dont know how it feels. she made me feel alright for the first time in a long time.

ass?

Why don't you post her nudes on social media? Just spam it for people to screenshot and re-post with her name on it, she will feel the pain you feel Sup Forumsro

So were all these pics taken with an ancient Nokia brickphone or something? These are thumbnail size.

did op leave already?

fuck that ugly cunt. move on - you WILL find better people!

neat, any full body?

>its so hard to trust anyone, maybe you guys dont know how it feels. she made me feel alright for the first time in a long time.

Stop assuming everyone on Sup Forums was you minus some fat ugly girl.

You got broken up with wow.

>she made me feel alright for the first time in a long time.

If you need someone else to make you happy then something is wrong. get help, do new things or try drugs

i might have one in the vault

but more importantly
POST HER DETAILS

jesus you were crying earlier about this. Tomorrow is better and the next day is better than that. First few weeks will fucking suck and then you'll realize it's all fine

this time i might be bolder. im angry because i gave my best only to get hurt. her handle is suri116. she cant do shit to me unless she wants it to get out her bf is an old cuck just using her as a plaything. and that shes on adult sites.

>shes on adult sites
Better have links, nignog.

oh i capped her whole page. just not sure im ready to be just that bad. its how i met her because her cuck was being extra useless and basically told her shes needy and he gave up on her years ago. shes probably telling him all about it so he can play hero. ive had too much of my heart hurt by like everyone and too much of my time wasted.

Get over it, we all do shit in our lives.

ty for username, all i need

pic is her. i want her to feel how i felt. you dont waste peoples time.

she can forgive him but i get fuck all. she might think twice before wasting anyones time and telling them they are special.

ur ex has a myfitnesspal account where she posts every so often about how she keeps getting fatter
>How can i live without her
>beta

Make a bomb

Guys help me out
Her name is Surissa Martin

she was cute to me, she made me feel good and happier. she might not be a 10 to you but having someone there to share my day with was really something for me.

OP you mind if i send her screenshots of this post?

Kill her and stream it

she can see it. i dont give a fuck. she wouldnt want to be outed as doing a form of sex work i dont think. she knows what she did. i linked her to the last one. wonder if her cuck knows.

There are assholes, and then there is you.

she hurt me first im just evening things out.

Holy shes fat and ugly. Nasty tits too. Even if your ugly as fuck Op, you can still do better.

just wanted to matter man. she might not seem like much to you guys but she was awesome till she wasnt.

Lmao, get ready to go to jail, no more crying on Sup Forums but on the shower floor, leaking nudes on the internet like a retard, while she is a 100% sure who did it

Found you OP
facebook DOT com SLASH profile dot php?=73322363

What you going to do, fuck all dipshit

is that a fucking challenge?

just leave the poor cunt be, it's ok to laugh at him but don't push him over the edge. There is one rule of thumb, the girl is always guilty of something. Op's life already apparently sucks, if anything the girl is a better target than someone who is already down

Come at me im already on the fucking edge. I will fuck you up twice as hard.

Kill her and stream it

Do it

And how the fuck are you gonna "fuck me up" when I'm not retarded enough to post something that could identify me on fucking Sup Forums

Kek. Im not even OP. I was just trying to trigger you into fucking him over but ive had a bit of a change of heart. Do as you will.

OP post the full size ones u fucking cuck faggot

dont want your heart broken?
stop letting women get to it

deny them your essence and deny them your love

pump and dump ONLY

wait so op stopped replying after i posted his facebook?

click the link user

>white knighting an ugly whore

>asking if Sup Forums wants nudes and social media

Hell no! OP, don't fall for this stupid trap. This is simply retarded!

Want a good advice? You know her, you know her weak points. Think, plan, destroy!

It will feel so good, you will never regret.

>Do you guys want her social media and nudes?

Yes we do want it

My moral compass is telling me no but my penis is telling me yes.

you didnt post anyones facebook you faggot

What did you fo it just says page unavailable now.

Found a replacement for ya, OP

she looks 12

ummmm.....