Hey Sup Forums did I get scammed this is supposed to be 2 grams

Hey Sup Forums did I get scammed this is supposed to be 2 grams

Yes very. That's probably a gram at the most

get a scale and measure it out. That way you don't look retarded when you ask people on Sup Forums if you got ripped off for weed

That picture and your (complete lack of a) description have no context. That could be half a gram it could be half a quarter. Is it wet, dry, hard, soft, etc, etc.

Fucking weigh it nigger. What kind of nigger buys weed without a scale? A nigger, that's what kind.

Could be dense, does it feel hard?

How the fuck are we supposed to eyeball your mystery weed through a picture? Buy a scale, or learn to gauge it yourself faggot.

Don't have access to a scale

It's hard

Take it out and post a picture of it next to a quarter or something.

It looks. more like 1g to me but it's hard to tell.

Its probabaly 2g then

Ehhhh. It might be closer to a gram and a half. I wouldn't say you got ripped off, just a bit of a skinny bag, nothing to be upset about.

Not even a g

Buy one off amazon or ebay they are literally 10 bucks

Any smoke or vape shop will sell them for 8 to 20 bucks

It Definitely is at least a G maybe 2 idk its really hard to see when its together like that

that is more then 2 grams

Dealer here, looks like between 1.7 and 2g so I wouldnt say you got scammed by quantity, quality instead... you gotta try it as by looks this one looks too average and couldnt tell ya dude.
See ya!

Alright thanks everyone. Gonna go buy a scale later tonight so thins doesn't happen again

Truthfully it looks two grams. Each strain is different so no way to tell except a scale. Invest in one on amazon. Can't get arrested for buying a scale bro