What do you people think about when going to sleep?

What do you people think about when going to sleep?

hippies

how comfy my bed feels

ancient aliens

War

ecchi

Another fucking day on this miserable planet

I think about trying to sleep, oddly enough.

My productive day on this website tommorow

Sleep

i wish i didn't have seizures. i got into a car accident driving having a seizures. it made me become crippled. i can use my legs just use a wheelchair mostly.

I think about girls i know and crazy different ways i can fuck them countless times then when im bored of that i try and rest my mind but then random things pop into my head like do i have enough beef to make chili tomorrow or what tiles and wallpaper i would have if i could build my dream house then i start to get annoyed as i find it difficult to sleep then my mind starts to shoot into these moments of rage about how i would of done something differently in a past situation or how i would do things at my job in different ways better than others then when my mind finally decides to rest after around 4 hours of trying i sleep

Nothing, usually. Occasionally I'll get all depressed and think about how worthless everything is, but that's about it.

My ex gf and whoever might be given her dick at that moment. I dont sleep very well.

kek
immense fail at sleep, sorry bloke

same

I'm thinking about what a miserable fuck I am, how I'll never have any good job, how I have no friends, Basically I spend most of my money on cigarettes and alcohol. And I can't sleep because of that. Is that normal? Oh wait. What am I thinking. I wouldn't be here if I was normal.

Op here.
I often imagine myself laying down on a mountain covering the area beneath me with a sniper rifle in a super comfortable ghillie suit looking right out of a cave with massive amounts of food and everything i'd ever need. Comfy feels

I imagine 3d objects transforming and interacting with eachother, It rly helps me relax and keep my mind off problems

I think about Alex. Alex is the granddaughter of the man whose asshole I stick my finger up to help him poop.

I think of ways I could've avoided fucking up the things I did during the day, and trying my best to live out the good memories of the day in my head

I like this. I'm thinking about this tonight when I sleep. Thanks, OP.

Seek help

I like to play soft meloncholical music through my speakers and be comfy/sad. Feels good mang.

death

nigggers

Right now im playing out scenarios in a post apocalyptic fight club/thunderdome kinda thing. Theres all kinds of classes, ninja type characters, brawlers, sheild n sword/club combos, mech style suits. I have interlinked story arcs and time lines made up aswell. I've been playing this story out for months now and haven't got bored of it yet. I'm currently at a point where the guy with an exo skeleton suit which uses compressed air to jump, boost and reduce fall damage, is being hunted by a cyborg / mech guy from the future, turns out its himself from the future. I dunno the outcome yet.

Death

Who I want for company.
What I would do if I had a certain amount of $.
Who I want to spank.

So relatable.

>but get some help dude.

Sounds like insomnia

I pretend me and my imaginary girlfriend are shape-shifting aliens marooned on earth and hiding from the humans. Sometimes we're in Game of Throne times. I usually morph into a fallen log and a small hill and protect my girl who is injured by humans experimenting on her.

My Ex and how I'll kill myself when my dog passes away. I miss her...Really looking forward to ending it.

Mostly just stress about money, bills etc. Sigh.

Too real. I can relate.

Sex, food, or gardening are my usual go tos. I also like to think about my dream home like another user said, but then I cycle back to thinking about all the sex, food, and gardening I'll have in my dream home.

Nice

how fucking terrible it is to be a hormonal 14 year old and how much I want to fuck something.