Hey guys, i thought mexico was a narco hell shithole

hey guys, i thought mexico was a narco hell shithole
why does it have more tourists than uk and germany then?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4331740/American-Spring-Breakers-chant-build-wall-Cancun.html
theyucatantimes.com/2016/07/family-of-canadian-woman-murdered-in-playa-del-carmen-speaks-out/
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/16/reports-shooting-bpm-music-festival-mexico-playa-del-carmen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still don't get why so many people visit this shithole desu

People love their thrills. Living dangerously, know what I mean?

Because it has huge Ameriburger neighbor. Lots of people go down to Mexico for cheap vacations.

>UK
>Germany
>worth visiting

This place is not just a giant desert

Americans go to Mexico like the Brits go to Spain

>more south than nevada
>not desert

nice try pedro

It's sunny and it's cheap, two things Uk and Germany are not.

i dont live in a desert

its true, uk is a gloomy depressing hell

>His """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" country""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" isn't a mega diverse country
Sad shithole you live in

>south enough to be tropical rainforest
>giant desert
Sure thing, Hans

People come from the rest of South America which is an even bigger narco hell shithole

>uk and germany: 35.6
>mexico: 35

35>35.6????

pic was my random hit on google maps

czechmate

its gonnna happen in a few years m8, i give it 2

>why does it have more tourists than uk and germany then?
>UK and Germoney have clearly more tourist in your graph

What are you trying to probe, Colombia's Uruguay?

>wtf I love Czech Republic now

Because they have the worst tourists :
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4331740/American-Spring-Breakers-chant-build-wall-Cancun.html

This

Horrible. I feel bad for the newly weds. There are just some things you should not do.

this makes sense, why anyone would travel to mexico, really why

lmao imagine a mexican narco overhears it and sawed their heads off, thatd be funny

Hope they get beheaded SMFH

Most of those aren't actually tourist, but CHIcanos visiting relatives in Mexico.

I donĀ“t get it either
We only have one of the 7 wonders of the world
All climates except tundra
We only have one of the world largest mega cities
We only have 34 world heritage sites
We only have a massive coastlines marked with world class beaches
Nothing to do whit our magic towns that are basically a view to tradition and colors of all eras of our country
We only have good warm weather all year round
I still can't get why people want to come here

Because you have alot of crime

cartels

I think it's like Brazil. They have really dangerous parts and other more safe parts.

Shart in marts

Real Americans heading home for the winter.

Cartels don't target regular citizens or tourists, and if they try that's something the government will not allow regardless of local corruption
So as many other countries

90% chicanos

>Colombia's urgay
Lol

You're slow aren't you? Both UK and Germany have more tourists than Mexico not less. Learn2 preschool math

Because it's right next to America.

What I don't get is why would anyone visit that oppressive shithole that is China.

I don't, shouldn't of gone to cancun of all places for their honeymoon

why are amerishits so stupid?
please dont post in my thread thank you

Nah you're the literal dumbshit. Don't get upset when people call you out on your unavailability to differentiate which one is a higher number. Kys

I really wonder

It must be because it is right next to America, just like Canada, or Cuba

>Cartels don't target regular citizens or tourists, and if they try that's something the government will not allow regardless of local corruption

Stop memeing this pls, the tourists are killed like any other average person due to the violence of the drug cartels

Canadian tourist killed in Mexico
theyucatantimes.com/2016/07/family-of-canadian-woman-murdered-in-playa-del-carmen-speaks-out/

15 people injured and 5 people killed among them 2 canadians, an italian and a colombian and this week the death of a white tourist from Argentina

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/16/reports-shooting-bpm-music-festival-mexico-playa-del-carmen

Honest question here if Mex has all these natural resources why are so many here? Seriously why aren't you a superpower?

Really makes one ponder

She would have been much better back in Argentina

Is this white in Argentina?

I don't like to make baseless speculations, so you tell me

it's so pretty people can't stop coming.

narcos don't even touch tourists because the subsquent attention is bad for bussiness. it does happen sometimes, but it's very unlikely or at least the tourists do believe it.

it's cheap by first world standards so we get loads of backpackers.

I really don't want to presume it's because amerindian genes. Perhaps spic culture? Catholicism? I'd rather have cultural biases rather than racial ones.

Taco Bell looks better than this shit.

i told you to not post in my thread, you filth. last warning

If you say so

Nah dude.

Shut up rightful clay how about you go to spic chan this website was made by Americans.

>Compare a random crime against a random person with killings and shootings of drug cartels against the entire population

I had read that the mexicans had a low iq but thought they were just rumors

So you are saying that it is because of natives? The Mexicans I've met seem to be hard working but they don't seem to care about higher education so is that it?

There is a war going on here. And yes, it barely affects regular citizens. But with a population of 130 million + 35 million visitors per year, you are bound to find news about when it does happen.
I can make the same thing with Argentinian news, even if you have several millions less of people here and without the war.
Bottom line is, Argentina is safer than Mexico, and I won't deny it, but, really, what even is your point?

I'm not saying anything

amerishits are the joke of this site, noone really takes you seriously
thought i would tell you since youre new
better get used to being called filth

Exactly you're not saying anything at all. How does a country manage to be a shithole (at least its living standards) when it has such a big amounts of natural resources and big influence of tourism? Was there like a communist dictator that I'm not aware of? How does it happen?

I don't like to make baseless speculations, and I don't really want to teach you about our history if you are not going to pay me. You can think whatever makes you feel better for all I care.

>some anime faggot calling me new
Back to the waifu you overpriced mosquito humid shithole

jesus did it

>why does it have more tourists than uk and germany then?
>posts a picture that shows Mexico doesn't have more tourists than Germany

I really try not to but sometimes I feel pushed into believing the Sup Forums rhetoric that non whites can't into civilization. The thing is I am really not a racist.

He's a retarded dumbass

Don't tell me your life

Neoliberalism especially NAFTA and just cucking their economy to us generally. Considering how long they've had all sorts of industrialization and such a diversified economy they should be South Korea tier by now but wages stagnate there instead of rising rapidly like in east asia

>hur dur I won't answer any questions on a Vietnamese rice irrigation forum
>hur dur I don't care what people think about Mexico
>makes tons of collages of Mexican cities food people etc

What a prick you turned out to be

Because you're as likely to get beheaded in London as you are in Mexico

You don't need to get butthurt about it

>Germany and UK clearly higher

fucking panamanian education fucks sake

Weird rabbit, it's like it's crossed with a mouse.

Are you talking about the volcano rabbit or the kangaroo rat?

That one, the volcano rabbit.

*flinches*

Everyone's laughing @ you panamafaggot

why are you crying then

There's a lot of interesting places here

Good to see France in first place.

>believing Sup Forums anything
>not racist
Sure buddy.

I'm the American tourist in Mexico rn, so ask me anything

1. What is the meaning of life?
2. If a bear and a shark had a fight, who would win?

1. idk but it's definitely not to have untreated diagnosed PTSD that makes life unbearable
2. defo the bear, both can swim but only the bear can walk