Today I made it 21 days sober and I want to ruin it

Today I made it 21 days sober and I want to ruin it.

I have a bottle of wine in front of me.

Give me a reason not to drink.

Also, drink thread I guess?

What's /b drinking, smoking, or ingesting in any other way?

Don't you do it motherfucker. Don't you ruin your progress, you made it this far don't throw it away.

Do or don't. Don't give a flying fuck about your life.

Fuck man I just made it a little over 2 weeks a ruined it last night. Gonna drink tonight again too because fuck it.

If you open this bottle, you fall lower than you did before, and it's only getting harder, to the point of not being able to resist anymore.
Make it easier and don't drink now rather than going through this ordeal.

20+ days congratz man have one to celebrate?

You can get killed crossing the street tomorrow. Live for now, fuck it, have a drink! One won't hurt...

OP here, just downed a glass, I missed this

Wine is fucking gay, that's my reason

This, huge achievement OP why not get drunk just this once?

Why did you stop drinking for 21 days? Are you a faggot or something?

OP here, the soft fabric of my wifes panties feels good, more natural somehow.

I big to differ! This Steven Seagull. Very much straight and badass drinking wino.

Because alcohol tastes disgusting. There's no reason for you to drink it.

What are you fucking faggot?

"do you WANT to drink?" Yes
"Do you NEED to drink?" No
it goes up and down, sometimes you just get in a mood where you're like " fuck it, idgaf kinda mood" you know, atleast for me.
Im weak, I know that. realized that, but deep down: If I actually needed too, I could stop too. Just dont have motivationm right now.
Dont do it OP, you'll hate yourself tomorrow + its not really that much better.
on the other hadn if you're feeling down, it feels better to feel down while fucked up. you just accept it more, and hate it even more when its over.
Think of it like this: Tomorrow you'll either hate yourself with regret, or you enter Tomorrow, proud, because you didnt do anything, and you realize that it's not helping anything. It's just fake happiness.
Fucking hypocrite, on amf weed Clonazepam and currently drinking rum.
again: Im weak, I love feeling good.
do what you want bro, in the end, it doesnt even matter.

true, but for someone with an addiction problem, One drink is never enough

>2017 and people refer to wine as "gay."
that shit is delicious and gets you drunk as shit for like no money. absolute worth

OP here, two bottles in but still in control, currently trying out my wifes vibrator while singing despacito. Feels good. Feels right. This is gods master plan.

I'll give you a reason user

Because that is the weak man's road. Yeah you've got problems, but they'll still be there when you're drunk and they'll definitely still be there when you sober up. You survived yesterday day right? So there's no reason you can't survive today. Take it one day at a time, one hour at a time, one minute at a time. If the temptation gets up occupy yourself or go to sleep. Get the alcohol out of the house

Breaking the circuit is the hardest thing to do. You've been strong for 21 days, so keep it going. We struggle with our demons for the rest of our life, but you have to get as far away from them as you can. Promise me you won't do it and I'll promise you I want fall to my demons either.

Fucking trolls

Smoke a Jay instead.

You sound uptight

if i drink anytime before october 30th this thing will transmit data it collected from my sweat that i drank and i will go to jail
i got a dui in california, and this is apart of the stuff i have to deal with as part of it being my first offense
and if youre gonna drink, dont drink that pussy housewife crap, drink bourbon or tequila or whiskey

>still in control
>literally fucking yourself in the ass

clearly you made the right decision here OP and now ill could possibly come of it

OP here, my wife just walked in on me, shes leaving me. Who cares though DESPACITO! Fuck yeah, she can take the kids as long as I got her vibrator and booze I'll be fine

Nice....

no pac-man,drinks are baaaaeeed!

>Do or don't. Don't give a flying fuck about your life.

ohhh look at me~~ I don't give a flying fuck about others problems but I want everyone to know that .. *attention whore butthurt detected*

at least make it to dubs

Fuck it man just have a drink If its not a necessity then your good. If its a need than that's all you need. I have had 4 Fosters in the last hour and plan of raiding the liquor cabinet, its Friday.

Drink one small glass then quit so you can show yourself that you can control how much you drink

Your life starts now.
>get to lifting, go into monk mode
>read
>work on yourself
>remember, there are 3.5 billion vagina's in the world.
>hers is not special

OP here... put of booze and my assholes sore... thinking about an hero ing.... help

pathetic. post pics of your stupid face

Drinking has a "kindling effect" which makes you more susceptible to seizures each time you stop drinking. So either quit like you said you would, or stay drunk 24/7 for the rest of your life or you could die from seizures.

It takes about 21 days to a month 59 cure an addiction (assuming you have one) if so, you're almost there.

got very drunk yesterday, promised my friends I wont drunk drive anymore. left their place and went straight to my car. was stumbling so much some dude immediatly called the police. one of my buddy came running out on the street to stop me. it worked, he parked my car.

They've been trying to stop my drinking problem for a while a basicly gave me an ultimatum this morning ; get proffessional help or we don't want you in our lives anymore.

got a meeting with a social worker at noon (fuck yeah canada!)

She did a psychological intake. Depression, alcoolism, she's looking into family history of mental illness. Suggested a few things I should do

I'm riding the high of feeling like I did something good, but I know ill drink later or tonight.

Do want your fucking liver right?