Ducks at Caps Gamethread: Get Better Bura Edition

Hopefully it's not too long until >our cutest swede is back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKN39OJ_CvM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I heard the caps are playing well

Swedes are good at hockey.

MoJo is worth every cent of that contract.

They score like 5 goals every single game recently.

Whatup

Lively thread you got here

BACKSTROM

Caps have no fans anymore, despite being the best team in the league.

Nah they just aren't on Sup Forums. I watch every game but don't post much. Attendance is good also

Sweden!

I'm a wizard

Everyone looking a little sloppy. Bye week coming at the right time. Sanford has to go back. Vrana needs another shot while Bura us down

Backstrom>mcmeme and crosby

Im here and i usually get salty drunk posting when they get btfo in the playoffs.

Vrana looked really good in his first stint, he just had terrible puck luck.

I think the Caps look dominant so far tonight, though. Passes are connecting, lots of movement. Ducks can hardly get possession.

This isn't even fair.

Hes slowed down recently and i wouldnt mind selling him this Summer. It sucks that Oshie, Alzner and Kuz are gonna get looking for 6+ this summer and that Kuz will be the only one as a cap.

Bäckström nervous af
youtube.com/watch?v=MKN39OJ_CvM

Ducks' goalie is gonna need therapy after this one.

Well more the first five or so minutes.

Willy!

He didn't really slow down, I don't think - point production always comes in spurts. His play has been outstanding all year long.

Backstrom is cute. CUTE!

He had like 1 point in 15 slow for a during the big win streak. I just see him as more expendable than someone like Oshie whos been the best ovi-nick 3rd wheel since Knuble.

You Caps fans are like to have a high-powered offense. This Ducks team is sad to watch.

Oshie has 40 points to MoJo's 39. He's a better player, for sure, but not hugely so and MoJo is younger and cheaper.

>tfw bet $853 on caps -0.5

What odds?

It doesnt really matter to any caps fan as long as it doesnt dry up against in round 2 of the playoffs.

>it's a Ducks @ Capitals game

I'm sure I'm not the only Ducks fan that expects the Ducks lose against the Caps every time.

Augh, CSN, get rid of this kid. This is painful.

Not as bad as when Laughlin has obviously been drinking. Joe B should be a national guy.

I like Laughlin. He's goofy but a solid analyst.

Agreed, Beninati is great.

Dude, you were not specific enough and gave all Swedes power

Dart from silverbergsteinnik

Quick whistle. Puck slid right out from his leg.

That's +EV as fuck.

CAPS CHANCES

BASED WINNIK

Winnik and Beagle are my favorite players on the team. I don't even care. Underrated productive 4th liners are what makes hockey great.

Winnik!

Beagle definitely a fan favorite. Depending on our ufa junk i could even see McPhee taking him. Hardest workin player ive ever seen.

Plus be ok my sweet russian dman. Is that really a penalty for Wilson too? Is he not allowed to stick up for his team at all anymore? Never seen a player wrapped up by the refs as quickly as Willy.

Nvm. But still dont see how thats not a penalty on the Ducks.

>it's a swedes scoring night

Rik Rak scaaaar is imminent.

You are not the only one. I assumed Ovechkin will dominate every time the Ducks face them.

>orlov came back

I know weve been real lucky with injuries but please ducks dont hurt nobody today or when we play in March.

KESBOSS SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Damn it Ducks stop raising my hopes up.

GOATZLAF SCAAAAAAAAAR

wtf is happening

I always forget how dirty the ducks are

SANFORD!!

GG Caps