He's Back

"Kick ass mall cop" is back in business.
He started uploading videos again

youtube.com/watch?v=l0RVeuhUs5Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BMW9GEy8iZQ
youtu.be/5TFxibEJxhw
youtu.be/_9vBAD2xfac
youtube.com/watch?v=h1viAPB8jfs
youtu.be/un-j42bu_VA
youtu.be/U5cwF30quJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only one way to communicate to niggers that they understand.

We salute you, brave Sir Mall Cop, protector of shops and vanquisher of dindus!

based

BASED BLACK SECURITY GUARD

YOU BETTA BACK IT UP MOTHERFUCKER BEFORE I FUCKING FUCK YOU UP

So he doesn't work in Atlanta but in Detroit now? How long until they actually fuck him up?

Will niggers really cause a scene over not loitering directly in front of a store?

I almost hope Black Lives Matter is pinned on his hospitalization

YOU BETTER BACK IT UP

maybe someday we'll see Darien Long and Phoenix Jones crack skulls back to back

yes. go to any ghetto and you'll see them hanging around every arab store

absolutely

[backing it up intensifies]

HE CAN YELL

HE CAN YELL
HE CAN YELL

HE CAN YELL
HE CAN YELL

HE CAN YELL
HE CAN YELL

HE CAN YELL
HE CAN YELL

HE CAN YELL

YOU GAY

YOU GAY
YOU GAY

YOU GAY
YOU GAY

YOU GAY
YOU GAY

YOU GAY
YOU GAY

YOU GAY
YOU GAY

YOU GAY
YOU GAY

YOU GAY
YOU GAY

YOU GAY
YOU GAY

YOU GAY
YOU GAY

YOU GAY
YOU GAY

YOU GAY
YOU GAY

YOU GAY
YOU GAY

YOU GAY

By asking/telling them to move they feel slighted, and may act out to save face and avoid a hit to their social standing/status/street cred

>MUH RESPECT!!!

I really don't understand this video. The guy asked them to move over 6 feet and they made such a big deal out of it that they argue with him for over 6 minutes? They claim they were going home but they stay just to spite him for telling them that they need to shuffle over a few steps, da fuk. Is this how they spend their time? Just doing shit to spite people over the most petty things imaginable? If that's their compulsion they should just post on Sup Forums

THEY AINT NO KID BRUH
BA-LEE DAT

About time. This black man is actually cool unlike you whiny liberal negroes on here

I'm serious man, this is beyond my comprehension. These guys are wired so tight that I'm not surprised that the murder rate there is so astronomical. How the fuck you going to get pissed off and argue with a security guard for kindly addressing you and telling you to move over to the side of the store?

I mean does this type of shit happen literally ANYWHERE else in the world? It's like they live on another planet

you have obviously never met people who are so bored with life that will literally do anything for any amount of time to show off a tiny snippet of their power.

They come from a shitty shit "street" culture, where ppl are constantly testing for weakness to exploit, so meaningless things like accidentally stepping on someone's shoe can escalate to murder- because if you don't check the guy who scuffed your sneaker you're a chump/mark/pussy, AND he's got the same dilemma when you raise the issue. It's like a game of chicken. There's an art to de-escalating a situation that let's you both save face, but not everyone has that skill.

So again,

>MUH REEESPEKT!!

Post his best kino

youtu.be/BMW9GEy8iZQ

Brave man

youtu.be/5TFxibEJxhw

>There's an art to de-escalating a situation that let's you both save face, but not everyone has that skill.
you have experience with this? are you a cop or something? seems like something they'd teach at police academies

That guy looks like skinny Doakes in that picture.

Not that guy but in my exp, the only way to de escalate is if one guy either actually does step down or if you can somehow shift the argument to something completely different.

But that usually involves a 3rd party getting fucked up

what did they do?

>Kids tears as she falls
Beautiful

When I was in the 4th grade my Uncle was being a prick and attacked my mom during an argument and I just fucking lost it. Told him if he ever touched my mom again "I'd fucking kill him." What is it about seeing your parents attacked that sets you off?

>some fries, mothafucka

WIL MY BABEE RIT DER
WIL MY BABEE RIT DER
WIL MY BABEE RIT DER
WIL MY BABEE RIT DER

They had been previously been banned from the premises

They werent allowed inside the building

ah alright. thanks pham

My mom was always really mean and still a huge bitch all the time to me so I don't care.

What is the non tazer? Rubber bullets?

Some experience, not a cop. Stuff is interesting haven't had to use it much, fortunately, but have prevented a couple of fights. One time did talk down a guy who whipped out fucking NUNCHUCKS from his backpack threatening to kick the ass of my dumbass friend. A lot of it is an extension of people skills: good listening, extending respect while not giving away your power. Remaining calm, reasonable yet firm. Creating a bit of space for the emotionality of the situation to drain by directing attention away from things that will make it worse. People want to be listened to, to feel important - if you can give them that feeling while letting them know you aren't a doormat it can help a lot

A lot of people in the mall are drug dealers btw

youtu.be/_9vBAD2xfac

BTW nunchuck guy was probably just talk, (though could have had a screw loose, he did carry nunchucks) but I mostly mention it because it's hilarious and I still kek about it

Do you know any books or anything on this particular subject? Or is this all just basic applied psychology? I'd like to know because it sounds like it could be used for more than just preventing street thugs from shooting at each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=h1viAPB8jfs

this one is short but sweet

WHATCHU GON' DO NIGGA
WHATCHU GON' DO NIGGA
WHATCHU GON' DO NIGGA
WE IN DA STREET

Or rather black to black.

YOU BETTA BACK IT UP

BACK IT UP

lol he was thinking this dude was about to try some shit but really he was just a fan

>all rise, muthafucka

I love how butthurt that last guy is he's so fucking mad but won't step on the property cause he respects the guard subconsciously

This basically confirms my promise to never set foot in Detroit.

Black People must have the patience of a saint to be able to deal with niggers.

Minimum wage asshole tells you to do what you are about to do,just to justify his ego. Fuck that security guard,notice how Johnny Law left...

Most liberals tend to love the law to a submissive extent

Sure, there are some books and websites exploring such ideas and theories (buyer beware)

Maybe "conflict resolution" searches. For books Dale Carnegie "How to win friends and influence people" despite being very old is a good starting point. Same for "Influence" by Robert Cialldini

I'm a guard for an office building. Never happened to me. No blacks around. Even the mental homeless, are just like yeah okay man, have a good night.

really makes you think

When the fuck are you tards gonna realize he isn't a mall cop he's a property manager who does security around the property he looks after because he was an MP in the Army and realized that he can do that shit better than the average rent a cop.

they were black

the shitty bladerunner looking mall place is that in Atlanta or Detroit? There's a lot of asians.

youtu.be/un-j42bu_VA

Proof you always have to be the pack leader. Always be dominant even with people not just dogs

this nig went to detroit? lmao he's just asking to get shot

Do you think he's seen Dredd? He literally patrolled Peach Trees.

thanks!

>I'm tryin you now nigga so step up!
love how he calls out these guys

Looks like an M&P. It's gonna be live rounds. Nobody carries rubber bullets

youtu.be/U5cwF30quJk

DASS WHY YOU GAY

DASS WHY YOU GAY
DASS WHY YOU GAY