This girl has a lisp but also has these, should I fuck her?

This girl has a lisp but also has these, should I fuck her?

post her face. she seems like you shouldn't stick your dick in her

Are you gay or some thing? Only a fag would be asking this question.

"should I fuck her?"

Are you a faggot? You're not marrying her, you're fucking her, fag.

That is a rad-ass piercing. Do it. What's wrong with a lisp, even. Is she going to moan with a lisp? That's kind of hot anyway.

Thank for you this advice.I honestly might cut things off but I don't know how. Neither, just the exact piercing. But she does have big titties. I want to be nice to her to she was nice. I don't know how to turn her down.

You'd be a fool not to

You need to post more info

Fuck anything that has a pussy and you will love it

Bait...

What a waste of a perfectly good set of tits

make it straight up clear that oyu're not looking for a relationship. and that if you guys get together it's just for a one time thing. if she accepts, then you're golden. if she doesn't, then you don't do it, but no worries because you were honest.

post her face user. a piercing is not enough to go on, i just meant, that specific piercing makes her seem crazy. but i can tell more by the face

yes

She has poor social skills. I guess it's just something I'm going to have to deal with though.

You can't tell shit from the face but ok lol

But totally agree we need more info. You seem to have made up your mind that you're not into her though. Go ahead and turn her down, there are many other women out there. If you're desperate enough to be waffling on someone you're not into just because she's got rad ass tit piercings and sends you pics of them maybe you can do some self improvement to attract more women or someth

check her vag for razors first

Post more pics

Don't be a pussy. Tell her whatever she wants to hear to get into her pants.

She has very poor social skills, a fandom tattoo, she doesn't go to school either. I'm in law school and it was like we speaking two different languages to each other.

sorry I got drunk to get through the date. There's some errors in these to make them near unreadable

That sounds pretty frustrating. Do you just have a hard time finding better? Dry spell? I mean, it's cool you found someone to send you nudes but it's kinda sounding not worth it. You could find someone you actually connect with and can have a conversation with.

What a waste of a perfectly good set of balls, you should kys user. Even straight girls and fags like tits

I had a similar situation. She was a coworker. Annoying as fuck, couldn't shut up, had a lisp. But awesome pierced titties. I was on a long dry spell so I smashed after we smoked weed after work

If her face is as nice as the tits then obviously yes

if she's weird just don't call her again. Go to her place if you can so she doesn't know where you live, fuck her brains out, cum all up on dem tittays, then peace out.

this is fun life 101basic shit dude.

>great tits
>want to suck on it
>theres this shitty metal thing in the way

No I talk a lot of girls. This one just really hard to put down because I feel a little bad for her. I feel bad that I even led her on but taking her on a date int he first place

I put her down guys, thank for you the support

like old yeller? out the back behind the chemical sheds?

GF says yes. Best lay of her life was with a girl with a lisp

Yeah I had to clean off the old digital shotgun

Throat fuck her, tell her you'll only stop if she talks without a lisp, of course don't tell her till you ram your cock down her throat