Imagine youre fingering Andy Sixx's asshole, when suddenly...

Imagine youre fingering Andy Sixx's asshole, when suddenly, his asshole cant take it anymore and then shoots out a giant fucking log of fucking shit followed by an endless ass explosion of diareah squirting out like a fountain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YnbOhSGVbRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get a girlfriend dude

So hot OP

you remind me of the log

What log?

the log with the [corn] chowder

The log with the cream

What cream?

I can't tell if your sentence was completely fucking retarded diarrhea speak, or if I'm too fucking high to read that properly.

I'm leaning towards the first, but I don't know

uhhh has anybody seen my throat?

>diarrhea

The cream of poopoo

what poo?

Who poo?

Youve never seen labyrinth i take it

The cream of doo doo

Reminds me of the steam!

I saw Andy
Shit as hard as And' could Shit

Who doo?

You doo!

Doo what?

Remind me of the dream.

Remind me of the log

I saw my andy sucking hard as An' coukd suck
What could I do?
My Andy's log had gone and left my Andy blue!

Nobody knew!

What kind of steamy log to suck?
Steam and cream!
Or puppy dog dream!
Chunky corn chunks!
And andy said

Suck Andy suck!
Suck Andy suck!
Push that steamy log on me!
Suck his asshole! Suck him free!

whichever loganon made those fucking horrendously wonderful youtube songs can you please make this one

LOGGLIN KING, LOGGLIN KING,

TAKE TOBY AWAY

Also since we're on the subject of Jennifer loggnelly change the ass to ass scene of loguiem for a cream to edit in a shitlog instead of a double dildo

First you ruin Nirvana and linkin park for me... and now David Bowie?

STOP MAKING THESE RETARDED THREADS

It shouldn't "ruin" anything for you dude

Weak minded log boy

Space logity
Logman
Underlog
Log on Mars
Logs Dance
China Log
Log-os (Heros)
The Log Loggie

HELL LOG BABY STEAM NO

were not gonna talk about Andy. WE'RE NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT LOGS AT ALL

...as they ask her to focus on

Log roll slidding out his asshole
Oh man, look at those log rolls go!
Its the kinkiest show
Take a look at the LAWG man beating up the wrong guy!
Oh yeah!
Wonder if hell ever know...
Hes in the creamiest log
Is there log on mars?

I don't like the logs
But the logs like me

heeeeere am I shitting in a tin can...

Far across the log...
Planet earth is blue, and i suck out Andy's poo!

logging in

Has anybody confronted him in person about the meme? We need to make it a meme to film his reaction to it at warp3d t00r dur8ng m33t n gr33t

A little bocreamian crapshitty, gentlemen?

I saw a couple bitches on my Snapchat taking videos of them meeting him. He's really lanky and pale. He has bad posture and acts like a neet (pretty sure he is; hence being a musicician) and he was really shy and beta about it all. I wonder if he knows about the active users on this board who talk about his shit. That's all I could think of as I watched the awkward twink pose with random girls who idolize him. When will a madman break through the barriers of reality and confront him in person about it? Let him take interest in it or at least become aware of the ever-growing cult. He needs to reconigze this energy.

I don't have the text but someone actually hid in the bands portajohn during a bvb show over this

Youve managed to ruin david bowie. Linkin park idc about but not david bowie... not the God of Music

Double sixxs logged

If Andy Sixx takes a shit in the woods and nobody is around to slide it down their throats, is it still creamy?

How many good sucks on Andy Sixx's asshole does it take to get the center of a creamy steamy dreamy log?

That was me
>be me in highschool
>scenefag back then
>Vans Warped Tour
>Summer 2011
> I staked out in the porta-jon toilet closest to the stages for 36 hours
>hundreds of hot beer shits, piss, vomit, cigarette butts, bloody tampons and ass sweat rained down on me day and night
>Still I waited
>second night falls
>up to my chest in the cess pit of waste
>delerious, I drift in and out of consciousness towards the end of another bvb set
>the music stops for a while
>hear the jingling of scene kid accessories
>am I hallucinating?
>"great set, bros, I'll be back I've got to take a massive shit"
>it's Andy Sixx
>his footsteps get closer as does the jingling of his hit toppic chains and belts
>the door opens
>it's time
>I tilt back my head and open my mouth as wide as I can
>Andy grunts
>he rips a massive fart that blows my hair back
>i see the log crowning
>the steam nearly blinds me
>it dangles for a moment before sliding silently down my throat
>it is warm in my chest, like a sip of brandy
>by the time its all over hes pushed three more hulking logs into my gullet

So what happened after? Did you ever get caught?

Also I take issue with this story. It doesn't seem like Andy would ever knowingly waste his logs on a portajohn.

Dubs logged
He's a really humble guy, so hot too. He acts like his makings aren't fucking golden. That green text is only half the story there was a whole egress process that is a tale of its own

Dude he let me lick his asshole clean after i already had my throat clogged with a massive fucking log

Thats enough Sup Forums for one night

imagine you fingering the trigger of a twelve gauge shotgun as you suck on the business end of the barrel. Pull that trigger user. End your worthless life.

Fault finding and rectification

Waveform synthesis

Garage studio makes ok music

Pulse width modulation for velocity control

Vegemite on toast with butter

FORTRAN66 is the best.

a fat fucking log sliding down your fucking throat.

#15 with extra pork @ noodle city

Pacific Dawn room interior is dated

Why is my penis head sore

Rheem, for hot hot hot water you can afford

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Andy Six thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Andy Six joke, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking poop joke. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Scat fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I LIKE EATING ANDY SIXX's SHIT.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

40 in to the platform 20 over the magnet

Use oil based paint on pine

Water boils at a lower temperature the higher in elevation you go.

Thunder in your heart - John Farnham. Song from the movie Rad.

Poop

With CORN!!!!

Throw your arms around me

Codeine is a prodrug, methymorphine

Tritium has a halflife of about 8 years

What's this about?

Desite what they think, the USA isnt the center of the universe

Acetone is a defatting agent

Lcd panels are energy efficient

Bump

>endless ass explosion

Log side of the moon.