Correct me if I'm wrong. But wouldn't this be an amazing comedy?

Correct me if I'm wrong. But wouldn't this be an amazing comedy?

>wake up from a coma
>everywhere there is political correctness, social justice, people staring at their phones, feminazis, blm, 9/11
>get sick of it and end up killing yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R4ICgjMBuaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it would be if you're underage and browse pol

Didnt they do that with Hitler?

you know, it's not the worst idea i've heard on Sup Forums

that being said, politicizing a show in either direction is gay as fuck

i just want good tv

>triggered

No, not yet. We aren't ready yet.

I mean, have you ever actually met a person who told you they want to be called some weird pronouns? I haven't. In fact, I don't think I've even met a transgender person, but I know there are a bunch of them.
Most of it is just tumblr and news websites blowing things out of proportions for clickbait

No that's a shit lazy idea that probably gets pitched by every unsuccessful wannabe comedy writer ever.

"everything is so different from the past! (insert topical subject) is crazy! (insert outdated catchphrase)"
Cue laugh track.

Just how underage are you polddit

I think I remember that, didn't the actor playing Hitler get really weirded out because people in the street were oddly happy to see him?

This, honestly. I'll give it another ten or so years before this shit gets prolific enough in real life, not just the internet. Only then would a comedy like that really be able to resonate with more than just extremely niche audiences.

Do you live near the west coast of America?

>wake up from a coma
>you're the only Sup Forums shitter left on Earth and a subject of ridicule and comedy

Sjws have always existed, they're just more visible now because of the internet, also, as the other guy said you's most likely underage, come back when you're 18

I live on exactly the opposite of the west coast.

>mfw I've never even met someone who knows a tranny
I'm glad that shit doesn't fly here. We have other problems though

They won't let you make a comedy on the official political agenda.

Sup Forums listen to this: what if there was a character who was out of place??? im crackin myself up just thinking about it

Captain America

The Indian Ocean?

>Novel ideas by thirteen year olds

It's too scary to be trans over there.

I live in probably one of the most tumblr sjw cities in the world, so I buy groceries from trannies and they teach our children.
>35 year old bearded man in a dress hunched over 9 year olds.

no, it wouldn't

There's that movie with pre-JUST Brendan Fraser where he's a 1960's kid who spends 30 years in a fallout shelter, then emerges in the waaaaaacky 1990's where he sees a "real-life negro woman!" and flips his lid.

>people actually think the director intended to mock people that believe this future
>ignoring that it's happening right now

that's his only reaction to waking up from a 16 year coma? "wow, thanks"

This could work, but only in ALT-RIGHT comedy.

I hope Sam Hyde is reading this thread.

It sounds like it would only work for a single south park episode, not a series

>right
>comedy

Generally, you're right, But Sam Hyde pulls it off, unlike Milo who is gay and Crowder who takes himself too seriously.

It's kind of a miracle.

>I mean, have you ever actually met a person who told you they want to be called some weird pronouns?

Yes.

Yes they did. It is called "Look Who's Back" and it is basically German Borat.

you realise Sup Forums is about to win the US election like it won Brexit and rain down hellfire on all our enemies, right?

Whoever wins the coming election, America loses.

>Sup Forums is about to win the US election

Where do you live? Minnesota? I hear that's one of the biggest capitals for all of that weird shit.

Not him but 3/4 of this board is Sup Forums

Just look at the catalog

>mam

not if its a third party

>Sup Forums

Give President Romney my regards

And far more than that redditors. What's your point?

I swear to god, you people spend to much time on the internet. Very few people in real life get offended by that. Also, I highly doubt trannies unless they started as a child have the capability to become a doctor

Name one good third party candidate in the running.

>you realise Sup Forums is about to win the US election like it won Brexit

Brexit is a totally different affair than Trump.

No point just agreeing with your hate for Sup Forums

You can stop shilling, Sam. No one is watching.

fuck off. Sam is pretty funny. If you saw him perform in person, you'd laugh your ass off and give me a standing ovation.

>implying you/OP isnt triggered by everything OP just described
wew, Sup Forumsteens at it again

Both are about having a real country with borders.
Both are combated entirely by "DATS RAYCIS".
Both bring out people who never vote.

>people complain the Sup Forums is infecting other boards
>when actually the average person just has Sup Forums beliefs and the left are a vocal minority

Yeah, I remember when people said the same thing about the Tea Party

>Sup Forumstards actually believe this shit

You whiny faggots can't even change your own underwear.

The best thing is they keep bringing up the BRexit as a victory. Who has won anything there?

The majority is libertarian. And it's not what opinions Sup Forumsdditors spout it's their reddit way of doing it

>off-topic
>poorly but overtly memed
>don't get bait
>scream down other opinions
>cuck spam
>strawmanning and calling everybody disagreeing liberal cuck numale etc. as a downvote substitute

The worst thing about your post is that you think your posts are better.
You are just as bad as the Sup Forumstards.

My posts are great >:(

> working shit retail selling electronics back in 2006
> woman trying to be a man waddles in. Yes. Waddles like Danny Devitos penguin in Batman Returns
> makes pained groaning noises, must have been going through reassignment surgery or something
> is fat. Has terrible goatee
> stare at creature as it asks about tvs
> answer and stammer, brain is confused so I keep alternating between sir and ma'am
> walks away and leaves after a few minutes

Live in a small Christian area where everyone knows the handful of fags and lezbos so seeing my first trans was like spotting a pokemon in the wild. Freaked me out. I don't support their bullshit or agenda.

literally you

>parkinsons clinton winning this election.

I can see this happening, then she'll give her presidency to her VP.

I don't know who her VP is but he's a man and he's not Donald Trump so he's better than her or Trump. I can't believe Americans would actually vote for Trump. He's a fucking living caricature of why people don't respect Americans anymore.

Brexit was a nativist issue
Trump is a candidate

It's entirely possible we build a wall under Hilary's america, assuming it becomes the will of the people.

MNfag here, can confirm. It's basically California west, at least the twin cities anyway, up north is whiter and brightdr

year old bearded man in a dress hunched over 9 year olds.
Oh no, a lifestyle different from my own! How will the kids possibly understand?

>anyone who disagrees with Sup Forums is an SJW, and SJWs are bad, therefore anyone who disagrees with Sup Forums is bad
Nice rhetoric, fag.

>I don't know who her VP is but he's a man and he's not Donald Trump so he's better than her or Trump.
actually that is a good point.
Both Trump and Hillary are fucking terrible but Hillary might just have to give the presidency away.

Voting for Hillary is essentially voting for Tim Kaine.

>Voting for Hillary is essentially voting for Tim Kaine.

Welp, guess I'm voting Trump.

You don't even know how Sup Forums works. Go away tumblr.

>not wanting an awkward step-dad for president

>omg he had a typo in his post?? argument disregarded!

>>cuck spam
Wasn't that our thing? I swear we made it a thing with Louis CK and those god damn Sup Forumstards took it away from us.

It is not a typo. It is basic understanding of Sup Forums.

What's wrong with Tim Kaine? He's literally the most conservative Democrat and he told Putin to suck his dick yesterday. I'm voting for Hillary ONLY because I want Kaine to be President.

>escape from underground doomsday cult
>everywhere there is political correctness, social justice, people staring at their phones, feminazis, blm, 9/11
>make the most out of life while you still can
close enough

>anyone who disagrees with Sup Forums is an SJW, and SJWs are bad, therefore anyone who disagrees with Sup Forums is an SJW

fixed that for you, fucko

head on over to reddit if you don't like it

I want her to give me an extra dry blowjob.

Where is the flaw in this argument?

We have verifiable, documented, reality-tested proof being a SJW is absolute shit. Sup Forums is always right, and we know WHY being sjw is bad, which means we also know what is good. In that instance, by disagreeing with Sup Forums thought, one is in some form or another infected with thought that stems from, can lead to, or is aligned with SJW/shekelmeister ideals, and thus anti-Sup Forums rhetoric does make you SJW. A better word would be "wrong" but 4/pol/ got damaged when all the nazis left in the First Exodus, which is why defense of Sup Forums is not as strong here - racism is not even allowed on Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums, so it can be difficult.

How much teeth do you want?

I most certainly have. Colleges are breeding grounds for this sort of nonsense.

Knew a girl who called herself 'Puck' and requested strange pronouns the first day of class. Considered herself a man, I think, but came to class one day in a big poofy dress with bows in her hair. When her friend asked why, she said she felt like going in drag that day.

If she hadn't latched onto the trans thing, she would've clearly been crazy some other way.

How fucking gullible do you have to be to fall for the CLINTON IS ACTUALLY TERMINALLY ILL AND ON CONSTANT DEATH WATCH schtick from a 70 year old man who is hiding his own health records

>it would be if you're underage and browse pol

Fuck you man. It is just desperation. I don't want either Trump or Hillary and that is the only way out.

Remember that goes both ways. Trump's an incompetent buffoon meaning him winning is him being a figure head and Mike Pence being the actual politician

You know, a guy who basically is all for the Western equivalent of Sharia Law

With trump you would have to hope he gets assassinated. Hillary just has to get sick enough for her to step down

Pretty much what said. Thus far he's been a complete pushover as far as Trump is concerned. I'm not particularly worried about him.

that sounds a lot like the new Joel McHale show

youtube.com/watch?v=R4ICgjMBuaA

>He's literally the most conservative Democrat and he told Putin to suck his dick yesterday.

Well that's a pretty good reason for me not to want him in office, as I would prefer to not continue antagonizing Russia needlessly.

Oh yeah just what every comedy needs. Suicide.

Another no-win issue. Antagonizing him and sucking his cock are two sides of the same bad coin.

Ron Paul is gonna win?

the "two sides of the same coin" meme is the most retarded thing I have ever heard

Trump is awesome

Well, I'd rather go with the option that gives us a greater chance of working with Russia instead of going to war with them (or the closest thing to it that Hillary can sell the American public on).

>not wanting to continue on the path to war is the same bad choice as continuing on the path to war

what did he mean by this

It means he doesn't want to open himself up to criticism so he just says "LOL BOTH SIDES R THE SAME"

Thank you for Correcting The Record™

I'm voting Hillary because I don't want my girlfriends black friends to think I'm racist

There isn't going to be war with Russia any more than there is war with China, Tom Clancy

Tell them you're voting for Hillary then secretly kill yourself.

>implying the left can ever be funny at all when all their satire is built on false premises