Alright Sup Forums solve the meme

alright Sup Forums solve the meme

what if the provider needs to shut off a single house that isnt the last one

At the outside shut off points that all poles and houses have? This is a rudimentary 2D image, so obviously that isn't represented.

That's basically the same idea of you just actually drew the little nubs. All three houses are just serviced by a common line.

OP, this is a lame thread. Better luck next time.

Sup Forums am I autistic?

fpbp

/thread

>common line
Fixed.

This is a famous graph theory problem which is proven to not be possible. Look up the utility graph, it's pretty fuckin neato

but it has been proven possible several times in this thread alone

No where in the OP he said that the lines needed to be straight, or not have angles, or not be combined lines and must have individual ones. If he gave those rules, then sure, you'd be right.

Too bad you're not.

Actually, with graphs, it doesn't matter whether the lines are straight/have angles, as long as it's planar this proof still applies. But yeah I guess if you remove the requirement that edges have to be sets of two distinct vertices, then it's not really a graph anymore and you can do it.

did i do?

You just used 'proper' terms to just repeat what the other guy said. So basically, you didn't even add anything to the discussion instead of looking like a pretentious twat.

Guys' still right.

This does not have anything to do with autism.

im still probably autistic

"meme"

learn what the fuck that word means newfuck

>"Houses"
It's hice, idiot.

Kek

Power going to the middle house twice.

>not knowing what a word means and taking others so learn what it means
Haha nice one