What is Sup Forums IQ mine is 126

What is Sup Forums IQ mine is 126

memorado.com/iqtest

Other urls found in this thread:

arealme.com/iq/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am in the top 5% mean I am smarter than 95% of population

Well it seems I am highly intelligent

That's certainly something. Last time I did a real test I was at 149, and I'm not quite sure if a random online test is credible at all, but it seems accurate enough.

You between high intelligence and superior intelligence

OVER 9000!

Go away fag

You didn't tried the test did you user

IQ tests were created with the objective of helping
to identify students with less knowledge on one or more subjects than the others (students) so the teachers could give then special attention to correct their IQ normal again, a higher than normal IQ was never really supposed to mean anything and IQ was never supposed to be unalterable, and making it so only butchers the intent.

Tested 136 on Mensa. Accurate enough I guess

You say that but, here you are on Sup Forums.
Idiot.

I don't know if the test if accurate, but I know that IQ's do fluctuate

And we are to believe this, right, pissboy?

I shared on office with a guy in MENSA. He bragged about it a lot. He was fired after 6 months though because all he did was play hearthstone at work.

was required to get iq test done by my middle school was accessed at 165

Your IQ NEVER changes. Not with education. Not with school. Not anything you bunch of fucking dumbasses.

Exactly.

It change you stupid 80IQ nigger

I tested at 130, I've done other tests before and I've always tested between 107 and 120. I feel like that site is ridged to make your IQ higher than it actually is, in turn making you feel smart and to make you want to use and pay for there services.

Also 136. Everyone is an asshole of some sort, and I'm just smart enough to see it.

Better than expected

okay what now?

132 top 2%

my IQ is 69

hanzo main btw

Don't perposterate ur vanerial secretions with too much jalepeneo abundance, sista!

hey faggot mods. ban me.

Everyone here is testing close to 130 or above. What do we do with this incredible intelligence? We shit post.

i spammed questions. knowing i got most of them wrong, and got a 130.

i'm done playing around

128, yo

> Hey Steve, those idiots are clicking like mad and loading our ads faster whenever they get higher scores. Add like 20 more to each result and let's see what happens.

the test is just a feel good test
dont credit your selfs to much your still pathetic neets

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Newest bait i've seen this summer.

fucking newfag

that pasta has been floating around since early 2014

Higher than I thought it'd be. I knew which one I got wrong.

anyone retarded enough to believe an online IQ test score is at least under 92 iq

Rigged. I took the test 10 times. 5 times I did the same answers and my score each time changed. This site (like most) is just trying to sell something.

noice i got 130 too

Mine is 86. IQ work like golf scores right?

136 according to my mensa test

My score was 118

eh....

I don't put much stock into this because I'm dumb as shit.

I guessed and got 114

"pathetic neet" with high IQ has huge potential, though.
neets tend to amass knowledge too, since they spend 24/7 on intardnets. well, let's hope not all of it is spent posting on Sup Forums.

anyway my point being, it's a matter of motivation only in such case.

oh, also > yourselves

why would you need to guess? those questions were super easy

Here ye go

Get felt faggots

to show its fake

Le intelligence bump

Op here try this one I got 130 in this one: arealme.com/iq/en/

Got every answer wrong and it says I'm 112

126 while shitfaced. seems pretty ok. jesus fuck i can't solve these captchas though

How'd I do? is this a good score?

i keep trying, but the lowest i can seem to get is 110, which is "higher than average"

somehow i think this is total bullshit

Any femanons here?

144. My dad's is 155.

Kill me.

Anyone who actually takes, much less believes an online IQ test with 20 questions probably has an IQ of less than 50

Really? Prove it, you all so SMART ass.

Christ, SOMEBODY ought to.

Yeah, I'm not buying a bit of it.

130, looks like I'm not retarded

There was NO Rick and Morty in 2014 , you toad.

I thought I was gonna get below an 80 because I'm genuinely retarded

Pfffff ha ha ha ha RIGHT!!

>Kill me.
Love to.

If you're smart, then I'm smart. Which means we're both actually retarded.

Flexin

IQ tests are not, and have never been, knowledge tests.

How credible is this test?

>>>
>Anonymous 08/11/17(Fri)20:56:22 No.741821949▶
shitpost shitpost weiner in tha butt!

shitpost shitpost where are the aussie cunts!

SHIIIIITPOST

all phoneposters probably took the quiz multiple times

Took once, took me like 30min and got 190

The same as my actual IQ and I'm retarded.

The quiz op posted? It took you 30 minutes to do that?

okay I went again and deliberately tried to give the stupidest answers and it still gave me 104

92% of the responding drivers to our enquete said they considered themselves "better-than-avarage"

The second one another guy posted arealme.com

Got 126

What up bro

Not at all

Bugged it...