My hero

my hero

what did they do to boogie

Gastral bypass surgery. Or however it's spelled.

Apparently they did that gastric bypass or whatever so that fat fuck can lose weight without actually getting his dumb ass out of the chair. Man I watched a few minutes of him and he is a whiney little cunt. Got the surgery paid for by tax payers instead of putting in an ounce of effort to stand up and get his heart moving, like the people who have jobs and paid for this.

lmao you really think he can walk in that state?

how'd the taxpayer pay for it? I don't understand how he pulled taht one, is he on disability or some shit?

you are a complete idiot lol.. he paid cash for the surgery.. gastric bypass is an elective surgery.. get fucked

they didn't.

He paid for it himself because his insurance company considered it cosmetic. Ignore 4chammers bro

yes, but he also has an actual existing condition that prevents him from doing exercise. He's discussed it on his youtube channel before.

He put a video on YouTube about being on Medicaid.

He gets around his house somehow. There are plenty of other things fat fucks can do to get their heart moving. Let alone once you stand up in the shower and you can't see your dick anymore, maybe take preventative steps? Diet, move what you can, there are many people who have done it without surgery.

you're a naive idiot

he's not on medicaid he's on obamacare.. pays more for his insurance out of his own pocket than you do

He got to this point as a form of suicide, he wanted to be this way to die but then recently had a change of heart.

how? what he said isn't wrong

youre a fucking stupid moron

His words not mine...

they didn't. he paid for it. the says that because they are mad thats hes fat, get pussy, and has money.

Boogie is a human garbage can.
These fatties eat so much damn food but never use the calories it provides them. They're LITERALLY buying the food then throwing the food in the trash: their mouth. Their muns could have been used for anything else. Such a waste.

SALAD DODGIN'

provide proof.

Too fat to be able to live properly? Fuck diet, exercise, portion control, will power. Just get surgery to tie up the stomach so that you'll end up looking like a flying squirrel only to end up being obese in another couple years. MURCA

youre right, fat people should just all themselves and not try to improve.
holy shit you're stupid.

Pay Up

Finish your sentence you half wit before shitposting.

Holy shit guys I have made a revolutionary discovery that could change the entire name of the game!

To lose weight, just simply not eat! Holy shit!

kill yourself.

after all these years i still wonder how someone manages to endure a whole video of his? he is fucking beyond disgusting

Goddamn I was hoping this fat lard of shit would die during surgery. Lazy fat people that would rather get surgery and end up looking like a bowl of melting strawberry ice cream need to be killed.