youtube.com/watch?v=6xBnivXp0fA
youtube.com/watch?v=MP4gy0TBDfU
youtube.com/watch?v=Bg1di8sGxWc&list=LLefPuQbDRHd7_VTiWKDCfhA&index=11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Country Gentlemen
youtu.be/XvdGkelDP0Q

Anything by David Allan Coe

first thing that came up was Nigger Lover

btw does anyone know who is in the picture?

Merle Haggard

Good 'ol Merle...let's see what I can come up with here. Willie's one of the few left.

Willie Nelson
Waylon Jennings
George Jones "The Possum"
Johnny Cash "The Man In Black"
Glen Campbell (Died a few days ago. Rest In Peace, Glen.)
Hank Williams
Hank Williams Jr.
Dolly Parton

Garth Brooks is the quintessential country musician. I hate country but damn i love Garth Brooks

CUNTRY MUSIC

fuck off Randy

FUCKING REDNECKS
KILL YOURSELVES

Go for the new outlaws
>Sturgill Simpson
>Cody Jinks
>Hank III
>Jamey Johnson

Bump

>I hate country but damn i love Garth Brooks
I'm a country music fan, and I really like his music too, but I don't know if he 100% counts as country anyway. Some of his stuff, sure, but I'd count a lot of it as Rock. Great stuff, though.

>fuck off Randy
Oh, hey, there's another one for you, OP! Randy Travis. Thanks for the reminder, user.

>FUCKING REDNECKS
>KILL YOURSELVES
You first. Y'all obviously don't know what good music actually is. You need an injection of Country and Bluegrass, stat.

go back to starbucks and complain about $15 an hour,, fucking kek

>(Sat)00:08:36
>(Sat)00:08:41
>Both posted within seconds of eachother
>Timestamped 5 minutes apart
What the fuck?

Holy shit, I must be tired as hell....That's the seconds. Time for bed.

autistic and schizophrenic, i bet you are fun

Elvis Presley
youtube.com/watch?v=6xBnivXp0fA

Merle Haggard's "Mama Tried" as covered by the Grateful Dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=MP4gy0TBDfU

(~);)

This nigga right here knows whats up.

I thought I hated country until I heard Waylon. Then naturally I grew to love those old bastards he hung around with.

you, i like you

>schizophrenic
How do you figure that one?

>I thought I hated country until I heard Waylon. Then naturally I grew to love those old bastards he hung around with.
Fuck yeah. I slowly started to give up on Country after about 2002. I only listen to the old stuff, now, like pre-2000. Real country is dead. Jamey Johnson tried to bring it back, and had a great album, but that seems to be over now, unfortunately.

>the Grateful Dead
Who? I listened to it, but it doesn't compare at all, imo.

eh...to each their own ya know

just glad you at least gave it a listen

Pre-2000 is old I guess. But I think I am in denial about it.

I only just recently found out Willie Nelson is still touring right now. Hope he goes again next year. I understand if he calls it quits though. He is 83 or 84 right now.

>just glad you at least gave it a listen
No problem, user. I'm just weird. They were okay as themselves, but once I hear a version of a song I like, it's cemented into my head as the #1 version. Even different versions FROM MERLE just aren't as good as the first one I heard. It's the version that plays along in my head, so when it doesn't match up, it bothers me.

Yeah, you need to go see him while you still can. Who knows how much longer he's got. Merle was touring until pretty much the end. Even Glen Campbell did so as long as he could. so, I'm sure Willie will do the same. He smokes a lot of weed, so that's probably going to keep him going for a long long time, haha.

Kenny Roger's, felice brothers, old crow medicine show, odetta, Tammy Wynete, the handsome family

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg1di8sGxWc&list=LLefPuQbDRHd7_VTiWKDCfhA&index=11

Turtles all the way down. Sturgil simpson

Dolly Parton

The Mandrel sisters, Oak Ridge Boys, Tom T. Hall and of course Willie and Waylon

Willie has been sick. He's been canceling shows and from what I hear, he has pneumonia. I really do hope he gets better.