ITT famous dogs that might be dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwGnCIdHQH0
youtube.com/watch?v=0v-imBnzyuY
youtube.com/watch?v=p-zGIS-WWZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k52pLvVmmkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I doubt it

Theres no way that dog is dead. It would only be 77 years old. I'm pretty sure dogs live much longer than that.

thats a robot u retard

Toto actually died in 1975. Wishbone and Eddie from Frasier are still kicking though.

IN MY EYES,
INDISPOSED,
IN DISGUISES NO ONE KNOWS

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

The first Eddie died and was replaced by his son later in the show

Would you even want to see Eddie now? He'd be pretty old

time affects dogs differently

F

:^)

guys how do you cope with the fact your dog is going to die?

my dog is 9 and I'm starting to get anxious.

BLACK OLD SON

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

just spend as much time with them as you can in their final years. you'll regret it if you don't. I know I did.

forgot the pic

>pupper's not even a year old
>already trying to remember every stupid thing he does because I don't wanna lose him

I've been to his grave and can confirm he is dead.

dogs dont feel sad when they die, only you do

comfy dog tbqf

No, Wishbone is definitely dead.

dogs are gay

this. my exbfs dog died and he was depressed for weeks it was honestly just fucking pathetic.

my cat died and i just got on with it animals die so what.

yeah i can't even watch hocus pocus anymore because i get too sad when the cat dies

also i will never watch the girl with the dragon tattoo

no, you're just a soulless and hateful person

>Don't talk to me or my dog's son ever again

Show me the body

you can tell when your dog is about to die, you know

kys 2bh

He's pretty cute. What's his name?

they can go from perfectly fine to dead in like 24 hours though, some breeds are like infants in that regard, they just die for no reason. My last labrador had a fatty swelling that appeared overnight and he died the next afternoon

My dog took a one way trip to snap city walking up some stairs in old age.

Her name is Maddie.

RIP

anyone know what breed this is?

Nice. Sorry I shouldn't have assumed her gender like that

that's a weiner dog

It happens all the time it doesn't matter. She's really fiesty for her age but I'm starting to notice vision problems

Do you think dogs have to go through the casting couch to get a role?

this

>women

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=mwGnCIdHQH0

>tfw reading this thread as I watch my 6 month old puppo eat after we went for a walk

delet this

>user stop crying over your dog! take me out to dinner NOW!

you must hate your life

what kinda pupper you got?

It looks like she has a beard and mustache

terriers, bro

A labramutt. His mom is a lab and his dad jumped into the owner's yard to fug her

On seeing certain wealthy foreigners in Rome carrying puppies and young monkeys about in their bosoms and fondling them, Caesar1 asked, we are told, if the women in their country did not bear children, thus in right princely fashion rebuking those who squander on animals that proneness to love and loving affection which is ours by nature, and which is due only to our fellow-men. 2 Since, then, our souls are by nature possessed of great fondness for learning and fondness for seeing, it is surely reasonable to chide those who abuse this fondness on objects all unworthy either of their eyes or ears, to the neglect of those which are good and serviceable.

rintintin

I laughed and then sad

>dogcucks

lmao

Fuck your dog

How do you cope with the fact that your mother and father, which i love unconditionally, are going to die in your lifetieme (assuming you don't die first)

That's a lot more scary than thinking of my dog, which I do love obviously.

Enjoy your brain parasite, user

handsome pupper you got there

fuck dogs. filthy animals

Also me If I ever get another dog it will bear the same name but that's the most it will get out of me.

No you haven't. You've been to his memorial site.
His real grave was fucked up when the gubbermint needed to make another highway.

Fuck that. How does anyone cope with the fact that they themselves will one day completely cease to exist.

It's difficult to be fearful of my father's death when he's been an alcoholic for 2/3 of his life (literally 40 years). I cannot count on one hand the number of times his drinking has put him in the hospital

I did clean his eye boogers after that photo by the way

Most people have toxoplasmosis. It just doesn't get out of hand because we don't have aids.

Do you think that dogger is dead?

Hey user my dog died about 2 months ago. We kind of saw him go downhill, decreased movement and energy for a Golden Retriever. Make your dog feel special, take them on walks, give them a slice a pizza, make their life the best it can be and savor the time you have.

I cope with that fact by thinking "fuck it my consciousness will end therfore nothing will matter"

I'm sure as i get older my perspective will change though

Cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=0v-imBnzyuY

Fuck you whore roastie

fantastic bait

youtube.com/watch?v=p-zGIS-WWZQ

I'm more scared about those last few moments when you're actually in the process of dying, especially if I get shot or something like that.

why do cats and beardies make such good friends

well if the anxiety gets to be too much to handle just hit it with a shovel until it stops moving.

>film was shot in 2003
>dog is morbidly obese
Yeah I think so

My dog doesn't carry a toxic brain parasite that turns men into effete faggots. Just saying.

Matter is literally 90% empty space. Electrons are energy shells filled with empty space, atoms are made up of electrons and protons with empty space between them. Atoms make up matter. Your existence is an illusion of energy.

My dog is fucking thirteen and wheezes when she sleeps. Still like a puppy when she's fully awake though, literally can't tell that she's old other than grey hair on her face, so eh.

by realizing that life is shit

Dog years are seven people years. The average human lifespan is 71 years. That means the average dog lifespan is 497 years. Toto will outlive your great grandchildren.

>tfw your doggo is 10 and you took her to a new vet and the vet asked if she was 3 or 4 years old

feels so good man

Up to half of the world's population are infected by toxoplasmosis but have no symptoms.[8] In the United States about 23% are affected[9] and in some areas of the world this is up to 95%.[1] About 200,000 cases of congenital toxoplasmosis occur a year.[10]

the longer you live the more you don't want to live

give it time

What are you scared of exactly? The pain? I mean, I know with almost absolute certainty once I die nothing will happen (Hurr le tips fedora), but when you think about it, you can't remember the moments before you existed, so why so you experience the moments after death?

>the longer you live the more you don't want to live
really made me think

MY cats literally chase and eat lizards for fun

I wonder how many pugs died to create that movie

my dog is 15 chill

>Released 77 years ago
Yeah, he's still around.

Welcome to snap city

The joke might have gone over your head a bit, eh?

might speak more to the quality of the vet...

What about cats? You think these guys are still around?

youtube.com/watch?v=k52pLvVmmkU

Perhaps, but his joke definitively went over yours.

sounds like your vet might be a retard