youtube.com/watch?v=BeLx1QkAlmU
youtu.be/ey0n7fHOwpk
youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY
youtu.be/XY02Qkuc_f8?t=24s
youtube.com/watch?v=jjnHcyI0XPU
youtu.be/UCPOnzbmOgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kelv

it was physically impossible for lee harvey oswald to have had the angle to shoot john f kennedy

the americans literally blew their own presidents head off

love a bit of bush

who is this?!

fine taste sir. george or jeb?

alri Tony

strawpoll.me/12851150

strawpoll.me/12851150

strawpoll.me/12851150

strawpoll.me/12851150

At the station
Might have a beer

>hiroshimoot wants to make Sup Forums but with flags as a split version of Sup Forums or something
what is up with this mong

Haven't kissed anyone in 2 weeks

great granddad beat my grandma and was a mad cunt
got out of the war because his job was to go into oil tanks on boats and check they were all correct but they didn't give him any protective equipment so he died of cancer

Lee Whoey Whowald?

I remember when 2c was legal I made 20 grand in one summer

wish i had mates to go drink at the pub with

Yeah m8. Hit me up here or in /dbt/ if you're ever serious about Africa. I'll be in Europe round december though. Gonna do a cheeky iberian tour and meet a boyo of mine in Vienna.

Madmann

this is so cute :D

>strawpoll.me/12851150
none of the above

burial at sea for me thanks xx

source
FOAL

Have never kissed a boy on the lips
I'm gay

*somersaults into thread*

RON PAUL 2012!!

a mate
youtube.com/watch?v=BeLx1QkAlmU

Watch that vid of the secret service bodyguards, confused at being ordered to fall back, right before the first shot. Bit of an eye opener.

runt shoes: check

runt bottoms: check

runt beer: check

runt sitting position: check

runt image size: check

hmmmm yes, everything seems to be in order

burial at sea is still a burial you fucking special snowflake

>he beat his own daughter
>he got out of the dangers of war by doing something else
>he died of cancer because of it anyway

what a ride

good lad

kissed them on the bum eh lad?

wonder who could be behind this post

Why does that bottle of Heineken have a picture of the Falkland Islands on it?

fun fact: death row era kurupt is the most underrated rapper of all time

youtu.be/ey0n7fHOwpk

haha I wish

also a very runty photo angle

Alri Iain

>We're thinking about making a new board, and we'd like anons to help us choose a name.

The board is going to follow Sup Forums's format (i.e. NWS, flags, and thread-specific IDs) but it will have no topic and rules similar to Sup Forums. The idea is to allow people who like Sup Forums's format a place to post off-topic stuff without being hassled by mods, and to help keep Sup Forums focused on politics and current events despite the massive growth it continues to experience.

>going innarave in your best clogs

No way pedro, normally I'm wearing the ol Cp's

ah yes, this was TOTALLY not orchestrated by the CIA

youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY

Here:
youtu.be/XY02Qkuc_f8?t=24s

Bit weird.

fried some onions and added brown sugar and balsamic, then toasted the bun in the pan. gonna wrap it all up in foil for 5 mins to steam the bun.

runt flag: check

saw pictures of my grandma when she was 20 and i wont lie i definitely would

only in terminology you great pudding. i wont be physically buried at all. ill just float off in a comfy wooden box and all me family and friends will have a nice day out

looks VERY tasty

youtube.com/watch?v=jjnHcyI0XPU

love the subtle jewish brainwashing in this advert

ITS TIME TO FORGET ABOUT YOUR RACE GOYIM

THE WHITE RACE IS FINISHED

made a fucking killer Chili earlier. shall keep me fed over the alcohol-soaked bank holiday weekend

the coffin is weighted mate. you'll just be a tasty meal for bottom feeders (not homosexuals)

>bank holiday weekend
>boss gave me a ton of work to get on his desk by monday

Its was actually a bodyguard in the the car behind that fatally shot jfk. Oswald shot first and in the panic the bodyguard took out his gun and pulled the trigger by accident, shooting jfk in the head

It's because he was Catholic and wanted to expose the Jews.

mental that you're irish innit?

maybe ill request to not be in a coffin then. just chuck me over and ill biodegrade

im still so high

>According to the 2007 national census, 98.64% of the housing units of Addis Ababa had access to safe drinking water, while 14.9% had flush toilets, 70.7% pit toilets (both ventilated and unventilated), and 14.3% had no toilet facilities
ah yes, shall be getting the next flight there

>tfw oversensitive to criticism
>always get shouted at and bullied when cycling

not very good at this "life" thing

thinks he's gonna be a fucking viking going out on a flaming boat lmfao

But whyyyyyyyy

would howl if this was true but there's no way it is
the bodyguards of the president are extremely well trained

what do the bullies say to you when you are cycling mate?

choon
youtu.be/UCPOnzbmOgo

ow la' gona roll a fag

wan wun?

/brit/ needs it's own board

And the media covered it up.

Makes sense.

become a proepr hardman when i'm driving, get in to lots of arguments and shout out my window

even got out of my car and threatened to fight some guy once

weird because im completely non-confrontational in the rest of life.

>He still thinks there are only 2 genders

lol alri grandad

stayed there over night once and it was not very nice, the hotel had loads of bullet holes in it

no he doesnt rotfpmsl
see

would bum that lad staring down the old man
>remain voter
>hipster twat

Only fag that's getting rolled is you when me and the boys saunter down to Swansea and clatter you

>98.6% had access to safe drinking water
WTF I love Ethiopia now

name a transgender animal or plant

>trying to destroy Sup Forums

you can't stop it now 'sheeds

don't even want to drink tonight lads

so fucking depressing i don't know what to do with myself

>A long-serving Conservative MP (Andrew Turner) has said he will not stand in the general election, just hours after A-level students revealed he had told them that he believed “homosexuality is wrong” and “dangerous to society”.

out of all people you could say this to, fucking sixth formers? the state of this lad

in perhaps the most developed city in (and capital of) the country

stop

i haven't eaten yet

I just suggested to name it /brit/ hopefully it gets chosen

Sup Forums has warped your mind user
now I'm noticing all the mixed race couples in adverts, it's insane how many occurences there are.

>warning against racism in a dementia ad

calcified.

they need to be shilling for non-aluminium deoderent ffs

>he needs the boys to do a job on me

sounds right

fuck donald nigger

Remember that lad from yesterday that said he regrets not getting a blowie from a ten year old

Howling

Silly sod

Live an incredibly frugal lifestyle just so that I can pour money into investment funds, but I bet that by the time I'm 50 and a literal millionaire it will all be completely pointless because I'll just have to pay it all back in tax, and I'll wish I'd just spent more money while I was young.

the CIA believed the were defeating the soviets in the cold war (space race and what not) and thought that they were going to strike the final blow to finish them

kennedy wanted to mend relations with them and have a mutual peace after the cuban missile crisis

thus, they needed to off him

Sneks

>You can only run for election if you have the "politician religion"

those weren't paracetamol

subtle?

shan't enjoy getting alzheimers and dementia

homosexuality is wrong and dangerous to society

>name a transgender animal or plant

the man with the scran

>clatter
Bit triggered. Haven't heard this word used like that since I was a bairn and mum would threaten to clatter me.

Saddam Hussein was worn on April 28, 1937. After failing to assassinate the President of Iraq, Saddam was imprisoned in 1964.

In 1968, Saddam participated in a bloodless coup led by Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr. Saddam became al-Bakr's top deputy.

On 1 June 1972, Saddam oversaw the seizure of international oil interests. A year later, world oil skyrocketed and the revenue enabled Saddam to expand his agenda.

In 1976, Saddam rose to the position of general in the Iraqi armed forces, and rapidly became the strongman of the government.

In 1979 al-Bakr started to make treaties with Syria, also under Ba'athist leadership, that would lead to unification between the two countries. Saddam acted to secure his grip on power. He forced the ailing al-Bakr to resign on 16 July 1979, and formally assumed the presidency.

6 days later on 22 July 1979, he called his first assembly, where he ordered the execution of 22 political opponents. By 1 August 1979, party members had been executed. The total number of political opponents executed is 250,000.

On 2 August 1990, Saddam invaded Kuwait. When later asked why he invaded Kuwait, Saddam first claimed that it was because "Kuwait was rightfully Iraq's 19th."

U.S. President George W. Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair accused him of possessing weapons of mass destruction. Saddam wished to have a live televised debate with George W. Bush, which was declined.

On March 20, 130,000 American soldiers, with about 28,000 British soldiers, Australia (2,000), and Poland (194), invaded Iraq.

The Iraqi government and military collapsed within three weeks. Saddam Hussein was captured by American forces after being found hiding in a hole in the ground. Saddam was hanged on the first day of the Islamic holiday Eid ul-Adha, 30 December 2006.

In an FBI interview before his death, he claimed he only pretended he had weapons of mass destruction, so that he could scare Iran.

there's a fish that changes gender iirc

Me to batter you and the boys to film it

I know but still higher than I expected

He's right though.