Tfw forgot to renew my humour licence for next month

>tfw forgot to renew my humour licence for next month
>ministry of jokes is closed tomorrow and sunday
>no laffs or giggles for the whole next month

FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9z77oztO6UQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aren't jokes outlawed in Germany since your leader made a failed one?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHT

Aren't jokes outlawed in Russia since Stalin?

buy enough vidya to forklift virtually for a month a wait, then

holy fuck is this real

they've executed an editor in chief of one paper for missing a typo. Sralin insted of Stalin. Sralin sounds like srat - to shit so it turns his surname into a pun.

>be german
>get home from 10 hours of hard labor
>relax by working in a simulator

of course

>german humor is so bad that even projecting it from a neutral point of view by a german is still bad

>Single slot empty
Euro truck simulator?

>new york taxi simulator
who the fuck would play that ?

kekaroo

Hey, that would be unironically fun, like, trying to drift in central park or killing passengers

German humor licenses cost half of regular humor licenses and 1/3 of Anglo ones

those simulators don't allow you to do that, the passerbys just jump away from the car to avoid it no matter what you do

as if a German would even try something as sociopathic as that, anyway. have you ever heard of Germans doing anything like that?

In ETS they were animated mannequins, but it was funny cuz they clipped inside the cabin.
And with a lot of skills and some mods you could pull some takumiass kansei dorifto

>he doesn't know

youtube.com/watch?v=9z77oztO6UQ

not even finns are this unbelievably autistic

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST KLAUS WTF IS WORNG WITH YOUR PEOPLE IS THAT WHY YOU STARTED THE JEWS THING, IT WAS ALL SO INNOCENT AND HAPPY

>gabelstapler causing final destination

Plebs. London Cabby is the thinking man's taxi sim.

but maybe they are Greek (in Germany)

What the fuck. What is this?

Why do you have to lie? germans have no sense of humor.

Okay, first time i've ever gotten a chuckle out of something coming out of germoney besides letting rapefugees flood their country.

You win this one.

Pretend to be Polish or something for a month

Are some of those tractor sims? I'd totally a tractor sim

can germans honestly explain why they are such a work-oriented people? they don't even work that many hours yet their culture revolves around productivity.

It's wierd how the body acts like a ragdoll from a Source game.

>they don't even work that many hours
Don't give them ideas please

We aren't obsessed with work we're obsessed with order. Germans stick to the smallest laws and regulations there are. That's why we're productive. If you tell us to work 5 hours we work 5 hours, if you tell Spaniards to work 5 hours they work maybe 2 hours. Remember the gut that waits at a red light although there is no car to be seen? That's every German.

We do the red light thing too

I work because I'm bored out of my god dam mind and getting paid to do nothing would be hell for me, right along shoveling shit for a living.

we actually work more hours, just not as productive due to shitty mentality and mediocre management

ARBEIT MACHT FREI

>hard labor
>current year
only retards need to work hard

are they really that popular over there?

yes

what

Don't worry Hans, you can have some of my laughs even though the Norwegian to German laff exchange rate is kinda crappy

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>ThisCan'tBeReal.jpeg

CONTROL TOWER SIMULATOR Government Series
In-built logic system prevents you having ANY fun
Includes ALL NEW ultra-high res concrete textures

It's actually because our economy is tourism oriented instead of industry oriented, so the average work hour is less productive.