hell ya les go

Last initial?

k

hoco reporting

Pasadena gilf

bump

anyone got? more hoco

Dorchester County checking in.

STOP IT WITH THE RAVENS COLORS ON CAMO GODDAMN WHERE ELSE WOULD ANYONE DO THAT BUT RURAL MARYLAND

Where in HoCo? I want her...

any loch raven 08-10?

>cecilcounty.jpg

not rural md and shes hot af

mrhs

Any Moco girls?

Pasadena AACO

Seeing how distinctive "Maryland-ness" can extend to even threads for pic dumps, it gets you thinking:

Why DOES our state have so much stronger of an individual identity than most other states, anyway?

That's a good question. We do have a rich history, as do all 13 of the colonies. White House is here. Our flag is the nicest looking state flag by far. We have two very distinct cultures - western shore city asshats and eastern shore hardworking, conservative watermen/hunters. I've lived here all my life. Been to 41 of the lower 48. I'd much rather be in Texas. Don't care for our 'blue' state.

Shut up MD fag, when I become the governor of Virginia I'll fucking annex your sorry ass. You're just a little shit stain. DC is a federal district you ass clown, it's just as much in MD as it is in VA.

This is now a VIRGINIA THREAD

Eastern shore is a bunch of poor ass niggers BTW. I been there enough times to know

Virginia is for faggots who can't afford Maryland.

>can't afford Maryland
Yeah, we don't loot our own cities, we have nice beaches, see VA Beach, good mountains, good colleges, a nice vibrant capital, good night life, industry, military industry in 757, biggest naval base on the east coast, we basically built the constitution. What has Maryland done? Fort McHenry got raped so we made a song about it our anthem

Maryland was one of the most important places during the Civil War while Virginia got buttfucked by the north. BTFO

Maryland you mean the state that sent a bunch of peasant farmer militia to help the glorious csa at Antietam? Shameful cucks

This old slut was recoginzed by someone she went to high school with. Anyone ever recognize someone who's been posted?

Shut up cuck this isn't a nudes thread anymore, it's a God damn Virginia thread

>start a war to keep your slaves
>get wrecked even though you have home field advantage and support from the goddamn English Empire
>get forced to give up your slaves
>but wait
>what if you were a slave state who didn't rebel against your own goddamn home
>well shit, I guess MD gets to keep their slaves for a bit longer
>while Virginians give their acres and mules to the former slaves while their plantations are charred
>you get so proud of being sodomized by your neighbors that for the rest of time you wave the battlefield flag you had taken up after you'd started to lose the war

How does it feel?

can we just get back to the nudes?

Listen here you LITTLE CUCK let me catch you in Charlottesville. That's why we didn't even start the war, we joined in the war. We had superior tactics and generals, had the federals on the run bc they were shit, but Grant just through bodies at us and beat us

lol no your "tactics" were 100% dependent on getting support from not just England but also France, why do you think your leaders banked so hard on cotton diplomacy?

You are litterally retarded. Almost all of the great generals of the time were from the south and therefore fought for the south. European powers didn't have much to do with the war at all considering the south was blockaded 95% of the war

It was blockaded BECAUSE the Confederacy was trying to strongarm others into supporting them by denying them access to the cotton they'd become accustomed to

and good generals cant make up for the deadly combo of lesser numbers + being an agrarian culture going up against an industrial one