I don't know any drug dealers, is deepweb a good option?

I don't know any drug dealers, is deepweb a good option?

not right now. The biggest and arguably safest (scam wise) markets were shut down. Most RC vendors got arrested and shut down too.

I don't really know enough to answer that, but I'd be really skeptical. Anything over the internet like that has to leave a paper trail, especially since you have to give an address for the drugs to ship to. There are certainly enough people around Sup Forums who talk about getting their drugs that way, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a good idea.

dream market? hello?

Do you know any other ways of getting lsd then?

I used to get it all the time back in the day but I'm old now and I don't anymore, no. Sorry. :(

I just finished my last line of cocaine and i don't even know where i get it, just walk a bit kid, ffs

What are you looking for? Weed or something more illicit?

wasnt dream market a scam? it said so on hiddenwiki

Not everybody lives somewhere where there's an open air market nearby.
Working in a restaurant is a great place to find connects. My dealer drops my bags off

Scam market shill detected.

Making friends is a good option

Dream market is amazing for weed look at cali green cross. his prices are insane.

>quads

Any smart person who orders drugs over the internet though uses bitcoin and VPNs. Obviously it's not 100% foolproof because people have been busted, but from what I've gathered it's more on the vendor end than the buyer.

But, back in silk roads prime my buddy used to order MDMA, LSD and various other drugs online probably more than anybody should've been. He never actually got busted but he supposedly started noticing these blacked-out government looking vehicles posted up by his house for a while. I always wrote him off as being paranoid cause the guy was consuming mostly copious amounts of amphetamines. I did see one of the cars he always talked about one day when just going over there to smoke and play some xbox, he lives in a pretty low populated area, the nearest house in any direction is 1.5 miles away so I believed his suspicions after that.

Scared him enough to stop buying shit online and we haven't had any quality MDMA in the area since. Mostly just methy E pills now so it kinda sucks.

Got this pink "molly" tonight, feels more like meth than anything though I think. t
Though I had a few people tell me the color matches up with actual molly crystals, but I haven't done MDMA in years but as far as I know molly is slang for it.

I know what rolling feels like though and this definitely isn't it. Weak/heavily cut shit maybe? I also never had pink crystals, back when my buddy used to get it it was always white/kinda clear crystal like meth or a brownish powder for the low-grade street shit that was around

Pic related, thoughts? I've done about .5 now, pic was from earlier though I have less now, probably about a line left. And yeah, I know I should have ate it for full effects but I've sniffed crystal/powder and crushed pills before and still rolled.

lolwat
done many transactions on dream market, alphabay recently turned out out to be exit scam but dream is fine...

Dubs of truth. It's hard as fuck for me to find pretty much anything other than bud where I live.

Basically I know people who know people, who know other people. Some shit is a bit easier to find but majority of the time if I want a specific drug it's a long, painful process to get. I can get shitty coke all day long but it's not worth the money. If I want something good I have to contact someone who contacts someone else, who has their own shit going on and usually have to wait an hour+ before you can even meet em to go and meet the guy with it.

It's kind of a good thing cause it makes it a hell of a lot harder to get shit which in most cases turns me off from even doing shit, but when I get a bug up my ass to do something I usually don't give up til I end up getting it

everyone commenting here but me is autist just use tails os and you're fine holy shit it's not secret fuck

It has taken years for me to round up a reliable few resources for my DOC who drop it off to me, and believe me man I remember going through all the bulkshit. Having to pick one dude up, drive out into the sticks to meet some other dude, follow that dudes car to some random parking lot and sit for 45 minutes in silence.

Samefag here. Shit used to scare the fuck out of me.

I doubt your friend was ever being stalked by government people. For one they wouldn't make it that obvious, and they wouldn't go through the trouble of having several agents track your buddy and not make an arrest or serve him with papers or a ticket or something. They don't give a shit about some kid who orders drugs off the internet. They care about the people ordering several thousand doses of a substance at a time, at intervals that would be impossible for 1 man to consume by himself. Basically intent to distribute. And if they're just waiting at your house, they also have enough evidence to obtain warrants for search and seizure type stuff. Definitely not some government conspiracy to spy on 1 dude that gets high and probably has no real influence on anything like the media.

It could have been someone from the county or something collecting data, like home owner's association.

Trade Route

one time I had this weird type of cocaine that made me so dizzy and high that I actually shat out of my dick. never again

If you have friends or coworkers you trust who you know do drugs, ask them. If you're afraid of meeting a drug dealer, ask who your friend or coworker to help you out and be ready to pay more than someone else might. Going through a trusted third party and paying a little more shouldn't be considered the end of the world. Illegal narcotics are illegal and no one wants to be the dude who goes to jail just because he wanted some pot.