Just did coke for the first time. i have to say, it's fucking amazing. I see why they love it

Just did coke for the first time. i have to say, it's fucking amazing. I see why they love it

Pretty boring compared to some other popular drugs

I found coke to be pretty anti climactic. As someone else mentioned - other drugs give you better, longer lasting highs without the need to "chase the dragon" so to speak. Every time I do coke I have a serious urge to go to south america.

Yeah i get what yall are saying, i wanted to try mdma but couldnt get ahold of it so i chose to buy coke and this is good shit i can tell. my whole MOUTH IS NUMB i cant not move i dont want to not move i love this

I've had lots of fun with coke. The only problem is it really doesn't last that long, and while it feels good, it can make you paranoid. Ecstasy on the other hand...lasts for hours, no paranoia, feels similar, but way better. I miss 2007, when I was getting really pure triple stacks at 4 bucks each.

damnnnn lucky i wannna try x bad

have fun with crippling addiction motherfucker

>they

You're one of them now you mong.

hey, OP, did you just do coke for the first time?

A lot of what you enjoy comes down to context and what you are trying to get out of it. Personally, acid is far and away my favorite drug. That being said, its not very party friendly. I prefer to do it in nature with close friends. MDMA is realllllllly fun in a party setting. Shrooms always gave me too much of a mind fuck and made me apprehensive. If you can get your hands on some DMT... do it. It is a really special experience.

If you're in the Seattle area I can hook you up. I DJ and most of these substances are pretty commonplace. As you get older it becomes much more common and more people are able to enjoy themselves responsibly.

My man 2007 was my year of ecstacy too

I'm just a pussy who couldn't handle the comedown and just got too low.

Never done coke

Just sticking with weed and occasionally shrooms

And acid at last year's Download. Just the once though

I bet you sell roofies to frat boys in backwards caps and von Dutch tshirt you cunt

It's true.. all of it

f you've done x it likely that you've done coke if you didn't check what i was cut with

hey sorry, yeah first time tonight!!

Im so fking baked right now, shit so funny my body hurts..

Okay then

I've never snorted cocaine.

Or taken it knowingly.

How many times have you done it before?

once but technically tonight i did it different separate times and i can even tell its good shit the comedown is on its way. it tasted good and mytongue was numb as a motherfucker

first time gum it, easier and conserves it

apparently you can get a lot of it, really pure, really cheap on the darkweb. I'd buy it if I knew how any of that shit worked, but i don't even understand bitcoin. I just happened to be lucky to be near the bay area during the tail end of the hyphy movement, a lot of good X going for cheal.

I don't want to.

Those days are over

i've never used the darkweb to buy anything, only to browse and i'd love to buy off there. i may or may not know someone who may or ay not have purchased a gram of MDMA Molly recently off the deepweb

And when was the first time you did it?

kek sounds like you've done some shit

tonight kek

really the only downside is the short high and the fact it destroys the interior of your nostrils

Boofing to this thread right now

Coke is brilliant if you have lots of it. If you only have for one night it sucks.

Did you just do coke for the first time?

very true, of you don't have money dont do coke. It's a rich persons drug

The only reason i stopped was the sinus irritation, and unending sniffles

yes kek the post says it

mdma give you an amazing high, but the lowest low you'll ever experience; and it last for like a week.

17-21 I went traveling basically tried whatever party drug I could wherever I was

(No heroin, crack, meth etc)

Just standard speed, ex, MDMA, Ketamine once but it was fucking horrible.
Shrooms and Peyote

I mean shit could have been mixed with anything

Best was a paste from thialand they called 'mowmow' or some shit was like dropping molly speed and acid
2 hours to kick in and 9 to wear off

Man those tiny island parties were good if you ever go, find one and go to it they last days

If anyone has been to one maybe you've tried that shit too.

I wonder if that's why trump sniffled so much during the debates kek

politicians party at those country clubs and mansion parties.

shrooms and peyote really arent party durgs
peyote is hard to find, they are spiritual drugs

kek

Okay, my apologies.
I didn't distinguish the catagories of the drugs i have taken.

no idc i just think it's a common misconseption. i wanna try peyote so bad you're still a lucky man