literally none of those

no, u must!

Here's purple (left) with middle (mid) and number 5

Red head in the middle

ok/ need more purple

Have a panty shot

txn. but only one night, drunk sex.

2nd from left

five looking good. Poor man's sansa. These girls british?

Yeah they're british

How'd you know m8?

All of them ;)

Playa

I'd fuck number 1

Good choice

3 id fuck and suck 3

moar

1 and 5

White or far left

her face pls

which one and wwyd?

Why you want her face so much?

she would be perfect in bed

has the perfect face to cum on, and her ass is nice and tight in those jeans, pls keep posting!!

which ones and how?

1 and 2 , 1 fuck her ass , 2 let her sit on my face 69

who and how

which & WWYD

All of them ;)
On a boat

DETAILS AN PICK ONE YOU WOULD CHOOSE TO FUCK

second from the left

Top left.

We'd match on Tinder and I would take her out for a nice meal. We'd flirt and dance all night, and I'd take her back to mine and we'd make passionate love, and I would give her multiple orgasms and cum inside her. In the morning, she'd text her mom that she think she's found the one while I make her breakfast. She says something about having to go, so I kiss her sweetly and she heads towards the door. She tries to open the door, but it's locked and she can't open it without a key. She asks me how to get out, and I say "oh, you're not going out today". She smiles coyly -- she didn't really have anywhere to be, and there's nothing more she'd rather do than make love to me all day.

But that's not what I have in mind. Around this time, she faints due to the drugs I put in her eggs.

When she wakes up, she's locked in position on her knees, which are red and sore. She realizes she's in my bathroom. She cries out for me and asks me what's going on. I approach her with a needle full of brown goo. Without saying a word, I inject her with heroin. Within moments, she's in a heroin stupor on my bathroom floor while I piss on her face.

We go through this cycle a few times, until she wakes up and she's itchy. She calls out my name again, and I come by with the needle, and she is disappointed to find the feeling of relief in her chest. She yearns for the sweet release from the feelings of withdrawal, but they don't come. I put the needle on the sink and sit on the toilet to take a shit. She begs me for her injection, and I tell her if she's a good girl she'll get it. She asks me what she has to do. I tell her to start by sucking my dick. While my limp dick is in her mouth, I start pissing. She recoils and spits it out, and I slap her as hard as I can. She falls down on her side and lets out a dejected yelp.

"Drink up like a good girl" I say coldly. She looks at me with hate in her eyes, but her cravings overcome her.

Her tongue makes a nice bidet.