I have 3 of these in the inside part of my foreskin for a while, i dont really know when they appeared...

I have 3 of these in the inside part of my foreskin for a while, i dont really know when they appeared, but they dont hurt or aches. Last time i had sex was september 2016 with a condom, oral no condom tho. Any advice or idea what it is?

no idea

OP here jelp pls

thats your urethra. and you only have 1

Then post a picture that doesn't look like a tiny vagina, too damn blurry to make out anything.

it could be genital warts but i ain't no doctor. Just go to one if you're really worried

do to a fukkin doctor ya shit.

Doctor here. Hard to see from the pic. Painless ulcer? That'd be syphilis.

Looks like syphillis

Don't fap and put neosporin on it. name brand too don't fuck with equate. If it doesn't go away after a couple weeks, remove penis.

absolute shit quality picture but my best guess is ringworm

>$ 0 clocks
why?

m8, that might just be a real deal STI, not like haha its a ingrown hair or just heat rash and I'm fucking with you, that his is like 1 of 3 things, and they all are bad.

if it is syphilis, it can take a while to show up. how long ago did you vist that gas station mens room? Now i know it will be hard to pinpoint which clumsy man on man affair was the one , but THINK OP! THINK!

you gon die

Looks like herpies, if you got a blow job with no condom she might of had a cold sore or was shedding at the time

take a better pic your faggot

Looks like herpes but post a picture that doesn't look like sheet and we'll tell.

Breh, looks like you have harpies.

You need a doctor!

I meant herpes

u need to chop it off before it spreads

Tysons glands. They produce sebum and keep your glans moist. They are normal but can occasionally get infected. Males circumcised with most of the inner foreskin removed no loger have them, if circumcised and they remain they tend to dry out and atrophy.

OP here, remember i said that i havent had sex for almost a year now

Med fag here.Ok if u want honest opinion pull skin back and take another pic. This one is 5oo shitty to tell u

How'd it look before the Lesion

That's a severe herpes burn wound from the syphlitic mucous that was left on the tip of your penis. It's probably surrounded by genital warts and if you go to your doctor he can do fecal swabs to test for various e coli being formed at the different temperature