Based, he was

That orphan boy from Thrace nailed it big time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bA1KWbLY9LU
markhumphrys.com/turkey.html
markhumphrys.com/turkey.html#genocide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are there many Kemalist left in Turkey nowdays?

%35

Is there even a Chance that Erdogan will lose the Elections. All Turks here are so pro-Erdogan it's pathetic

wew Atatürk was atheist level 9000

Oh look, it's the roaches again.

*tips fezdora*

>There is no God!

Atatürk was no roach. He was just simply one of the most based rules in the world, one in every 1000 years, he was like Bischmark, Napoleon, Washington, or for Hungary King Matyas or Gabor Bethlen, someone who is just undeniably based on every level.

Shame on every turk for destroying his legacy.

>he is a dictator
>the majority actually supports him
Always funny to see german's ignorance.

>kurds triggers the turk

youtube.com/watch?v=bA1KWbLY9LU

I'm not german, m8

But there isn't.

I wish our military could stage another coup like in the past Hungarian bro. Erdogan has taken away so much power from the military.

Me neither, la

>"Worship me and do as I say, peasants of Anatolia! Don't submit to your creator, lose yourself in earthly distractions instead! Make turkey great again!"

Nothing but another transgressor with illusions of grandeur. Unoriginal even for the Islamic world.

Those of you who think Ataturd is based need to see this
markhumphrys.com/turkey.html
markhumphrys.com/turkey.html#genocide

>Many foolish westerners have admired the butcher Ataturk, including even some otherwise sensible people.
>"Erdogan wants to raze Gezi Park and rebuild the Ottoman military barracks that used to be there. The barracks were the site of a 1909 attempt by the Ottoman sultan Abdul Hamid II to stop the liberal reforms that eventually led to Ataturk's modern republic." It is a terrible shame that the sultan did not stop the "liberal reforms". The "liberals" committed genocide, not the sultan.
>"Erdogan has also named Istanbul's "third bridge", linking Europe and Asia, after an Ottoman despot who slaughtered tens of thousands of Alevis, Kurds and Turkmens back in the 16th century." Well that's still a step up from Ataturk. He killed 900,000.
>"Ataturk ... gave Turkish women the vote before their Swiss and German counterparts." He gave women the vote? He was a dictator who ran a one-party state.
>Fairey produced the creepy, totalitarian-style Obama "Hope" poster in 2008. He made, for the Turkish protests, a similar creepy, totalitarian-style Ataturk poster. He absurdly says: "Ataturk was a champion of Turkish Democracy and secular government. I am offering a free download of my Ataturk image as a symbol of democracy and free speech." A "champion of democracy" who did not allow opposition parties!

He was a kike and freemason western puppet.

>Thessaloniki/Solun/Selanik
>Thrace
Akparti education everyone

>capital of central macedonia, and the decentralized adminstration of macedonia and thrace
read what you post next time senpai