What are you self conscious about Sup Forums? And why are you self conscious about it? How has it affected you?

What are you self conscious about Sup Forums? And why are you self conscious about it? How has it affected you?

Could be your nose, a birthmark, your weight, whatever.

For me it's my nose. It's huge. No, I'm not Jewish and I'm actually French. I look at the mirror from the side, and my nose just sticks out a whole lot. Hated it most of my life.

Broke up with my ex and she also bought it up when we broke up "you have a big nose, o one will like you"

Another thing is I'm chubby. Not fat, but chubby. I wear Hoodies in the summer just to hide my small man boobs.

I'm a self diagnosed sociopath, I looked for the symptoms online and it was like describing me, some people around me suspected, but I didn't. I don't really feel a lot different about it, but it helped me to understand myself a little bit more

Used to be self-conscious about all kinds stuff in my late teens. At some point tho, I stopped giving a shit. I'd guess work, bills to pay, and kids gave me too much else to think about.

I know I'm smart, and reasonabily good loking.

And I'm pretty sure I should be doing something important other than posting here.

No gf, no job. Living in my parents house, over 30, and not even careing.

It's my weight, and also people questioning my sexuality.
>inb4 fatass
I weigh 132 lbs last I checked, and
>inb4 faggot
I'm straight, but since I don't want a girlfriend people think I must be gay or some shit.

actual psychiatrist here who's been practicing medicine since before you were born and runs his own practice

You are not a sociopath. Your entire post negated any chance of you being one.

Were you made fun of as a kid by other kids? Has everyone who's said negative things about your body been on bad terms with you?

That's actually not uncommon these days.

Massive dent in my chest so no topless for me my right chest sticks out a good half inch more than left

Maybe you should try doing something?

Pic?

Socio here, explain, I'm curious

Ugly nose, makes me wanna KMS every day

Teeth/mouth

Sometimes I just start thinking about mouths and how weird they are. And I gave dreams about losing my teeth. Really dislike the dentist. There's nothing wrong with my teeth, only had a couple cavities in my life and no wisdom teeth to remove, but I don't like showing them and I'm overly aware of other people's. Unnaturally white teeth bother me.

I'm also fat but that doesn't really bother me much. Teeth... teeth bother me...

J
E
W

Dont have webcam or pic
But pretty much this. but less muscles

>self diagnosed
Stopped reading there

Heart procedure?

I'm from Spanish descent, but I'm almost a foot taller than my dad so I think my mom fucked a basketball playing Jew

My sternum protrudes and I have a large plexiform neurofibroma on my back but I don't let it bother me. Can't help defects and it makes for some interesting conversation sometimes

If for any chance I'm right I wouldn't like some papers calling me twisted fuck on my medical history. That wouldn't be convenient

Sage advice.

Really don't know why I haven't thought of that.

Shiiiit

No actual physical problems just visual its just fucking weird genetics.

lots of blackheads on my nose/cheeks mixed with some acne flare ups.

Pretty much ruining my life. I don't even like to go out.

How about going to a dermatologist

That I am 100% sexually attracted to my sister and that I cum in my sisters shampoo and soap bottles and dream about her rubbing my cum all over her body
I also cum in any left over food or drinks she has already opened that I can easily mask my cum in so I can dream about her eating my cum
I lay in her bed naked while shes at school smelling and jacking off with her dirty and clean panties

It has effected me to the point to where I can not cum to anything but her and makes all relationships with women seem meaningless

How can such a small thing can "ruin" your life.

I'm sure it doesn't help your confidence or self-esteem, but it could be worse.

I'm fat, ugly, got this ugly ass jaw line, overall super androgynous which looks ugly as hell, mentally ill in a dozens ways, can't hold down a job, really the question is what DOESN'T make me self conscious

You should start fucking her

>Be me
>Little Cousin's birthday party
>At pool
>"Whats that?" Cousin asks pointing at my chest
>"There is a hole!"
>"Whats wrong with you"
>Procedes to bug me for rest of day
>Feel like shit
Hes a good kid. wish he dont do that

I've tried everything. 5-6 dermatologists, countless over the counter crap, cleaned up diet, exercised, nothing works. Besides once you have bad blackheads your pores expand and stay like that no matter what you do.

Why can't you hold a job? What happened

I am a 100% helpless beta will never happen. I have pondered hours on the topic and realize I am set up for just lusting and cumming to the thought of her

I'm self conscious about the human species.
It's so unnatural, contradictory, self destructive, and horrifying. I have a hard time looking at it.

Horrible depression, anxiety, and schizophrenia, none of which has been remotely treatable with a variety of psychosomatic medications

Can relate

U should have some fun with it. Make something up. Tell him you got it in a fight with a kangaroo

It pretty much has destroyed any confidence I would have and self-esteem is 0. I'd say it's kinda a life ruiner when you don't like to interact with other people because of it.

i'm still a virgin because i was always worried i'd get laughed at or something because of my dick. i'm 5.5in.

its kind of sad for me to think that I didn't even know about the freshman reception (sophomores, juniors, and seniors ask freshman to a dance) my freshman year, even though I was the only one in my class that wasn't asked.

I'm still a Virgin because jerking off is so much easier than getting laid

that too

I am diagnosed asexual.
In this world of irrational societal imposed rules, and the have-to-create-a-singular-unique-ME-fringe which screams "you must fuck something as long as it's not hetero", I just can not understand those behaviors.
When coworkers start wondering they DECIDE I'm gay, the faggots DECIDE I'm hetero. I got one guy fired when he kept looking at me over the wall in the restroom stalls.
There is nothing strange about me, I am a completely normal person, except for the single fact that I have no desire to fuck any one. This has caused me so much harassment for decades that my psychologist has warned me to think about everything I do because I'm borderline psychopathic from social abuse.
As long as no one finds out there is no tension, but people insist that "YOU MUST FUCK SOME ONE" and try to match me up so I can "BE A NORMAL PERSON".
The tyranny of THE PEOPLE also decide I must be mentally deficient if I'm asexual, but the only benefit in life I seem to have is I've been engineering turbine propulsion systems for almost a decade and am so REQUIRED that the supervisors protect me like a child when coworkers initiate sexual attacks.

My dick my weight

dick is too small

weight number too big

wish those flipped sometimes

its littarly affected every part of my life

mostly me thinking girls wont shoot for a genetic inferiority like me they gonna shoot for a big dick buff chad

i know im pathetic dont bother telling me

I'm blessed with gynecomastia and have very big ears. I'm prematurely balding, my nose bends quite a lot to the left. My teeth look like shit. I used to be very selfconscious and avoided contact with other people. However about 10 years ago I got into the craftbrewing business and today I'm the brewmaster at a fairly big brewery. Apparantly this is something that a lot of people think is interesting and it's been breaking the ice for me on so many occasions, helping me to forget about how I look and focus more on who I am and what I do. It's also made me realise that my looks usually matter more to me than to other people. What really helped though was when I started having tastings and showing groups of people round the brewery. I've had up to 80 people at a time listening to me talk about brewing, and the more I do this the better I get at it. All in all this has made me much more easy around people and much less concious of myself.

nature has chose for you. you are mentally ill. you are destined to die, alone. no offspring. And we thank you. for not contaminating the gene pool. and if you do have offspring, don't worry, it will be a homo, or trap and eventually kill itself!

thanks Charles!

Girls sometime do that because they see that you don't like it. For me it was acne and I expressed how much I hated it so when we broke up she attacked me using that. Is really no big deal because they are just using what they know is a weakness of yours. If they really cared they would have never been with you in the first place.

Lel I know the feeling but I'm also socially retarded and awkward as fuck.

Feels bad man

Try losing some weight. A 1k cal deficit will have you losing 2 lbs a week. After the first few days to a week it gets easier and feels good when you see results or people comment about your weight loss. It's easier than you might think

I have seborrheic Dermatitis and basically it makes my the sides of my nose and eyebrows red and dry kinda like pic related.

Some days it flares up and gets really red but for the most part I can control it with lotion. The worse part is that this is a life long condition and I will never be able to cure it.

Not that user but none of this bothers me, except normie status would be nice tho

Yw darwin

Probably looks smaller if you're a fat dude.
Lose some weight and it'll not only look bigger, it won't be swallowed up by the meat around your crotch.

If you want to lose weight, you need to get into the mindset that it's ok to be hungry sometimes.

Well, i got clocked in the face by a flying milling vice a couple years ago, so the entirety of the front of my face has a minor slant.

Combine that with my retardedly out of whack proportions and presto, you have chronic annoyance.

You should start eating cereal out of your chest hole like it's a bowl

Well there's usually a thread or two about the following:
>height
>penis size
>career/salary

>sexual attacks
Bruh stop wearing that cologne that guy gave you, it has concentrated africanized bee pheromones that cause people to mindlessly try to rape you, the drug is called Besox and is banned in 7 countries!

Im 30 and am bald as fuck. Started losing my hair when I was 17-18. first couple years of college sucked, had no confidence with girls, still got laid quite a bit though. I have never talked about it with anyone, friends nor family. did try propecia but the side effects were not worth it

>132 lbs
And you're self conscious about weight why? You sound like a twink

probably because being a twink is a bad thing for normal people.

I'm self-conscious about my weight because I don't want to get fat. And no, I'm not a fucking twink.

My dick is somewhere in between between 6 inches and a half and 7 inches yet I feel small as fuck, what the fuck is wrong with me

Possibly very short like me, about the same weight and a little self conscious about my gut

I'm 6'2.

A sociopath doesn't feel like there's anything wrong with them.
Since you are self conscious about it apparently, you're just a edgy kid.
Cheers, m9

Bump

True man thanks for the kind reply.