2>1>3>5>4>7>6>8

2>1>3>5>4>7>6>8

The first 2 Hellraiser films are two of my all time favorite horror films. The rest of the series is garbage though.

It all went down hill after 1 and 2

Aren't they in the process of rebooting Hellraiser?

Don't Cry it's a waste of good suffering

already been filmed, been in post production for the last year now, 1st timer as director was an sfx guy previously

>evil seeks evil
how were they ever evil? you can turn their offer down

So after an eternity of this shit I grow to enjoy the torture and become one of them right?

That's the general idea, yes.

Do I get cool torture powers?

Shit I'll solve that box.

Fuck you. The fucking doctor and his Freddy Kruger one-liners ruined the whole atmosphere had. It's still the only sequel that I've seen that you could let pass as a sequel of the first one. The rest (3, 4 and one of the others which I don't remember which one it was) were worthless crap.

stream the first film, retard

I've never seen any of these movies and I love horror films , am I a pleb? Should I watch them? Are they really that good?

The first one is GOAT.

Oh, the same situation as Hellraiser 4.

You know, I love horror movies, but I have yet to see this series. Is it worth it?

>watching pasr 2
you must be some kind of masochist

I like Hellraiser and I do think it's iconic - but it's not on the level of Halloween, Texas Chainsaw, Scream, Candyman or anything like that. It's about a notch below.

Blow Scream and Candyman? I actually like it better than Halloween but I can accept that one, but Scream and Candyman are nowhere near as good and original as the first Hellraiser.

I think Scream did more for the genre. Candyman was just more consistent. It reached its full potential on the first movie. I thought the original Hellraiser could've been so much more.

>Hellraiser 3
Fuck off.

>Turn them down
How? Once you solve the box you're fucked, even if you didnt know what it was intended for. Also I think we can all agree Cenobites became a lot less scarier once they were revealed to be previously human. They worked better as unknowable dimensional aliens that just fuck with us

>Jesus wept

Why did Frank turn into a Chinese person?

first two are great. slightly diminishing returns on 2

3 is retarded

4 & 5 are bad even by direct-to-video standards, but they're sort of amusing

god help you if you watch past 5

Because being Chinese is Hell.

I'm talking about the actual quality for the movie, not what they did for the genre. And what did Scream do anyway, kick it while it was on the floor?
And Candyman was just an all around safer movie. Hellraiser was pretty out there at the time and certainly more original than Candyman.

First 2 are 2 of the best horror movies of all time. Everything afterwards is crap though, so lower your expectations if you continue watching past the first 2.

Sorry but Hellraiser(no number or colon behind it)>2

1>2>3=4=5=6>7>8 (last two one was so fucking cancerous, from 3 to 6 its not great but okay, 1 and 2 is top tier)

8>6>7>5>3>0>9

Pretty much this pls

why are there so many of these fucking things? make it stop!

How does one gets chosen as a Cenobite
That still bugs me

I would assume entry into the order of the gash is voluntary, and opening the box is an invitation, but in the movies they're literally just demons there to punish people so