How about a good old fashioned thread to chill in? What's /b up to tonight...

How about a good old fashioned thread to chill in? What's /b up to tonight? I'm sitting at home mercing noobs in the new Hearthstone expansion while chiefing on a cone
>Pic unrelated

playin WoW
decided to play a DK for a while
Blizzard life m8

Playing the cancer known as destiny

Playing some Animal Crossing. Drinking some of those long island iced teas that come in a can. Wish I had some herb. Gonna bake up some frozen potato skins and egg rolls and shit in a minute.

I was playing Overwatch for some loot boxes and I got shit as always

Working on an album.
Considering getting a drink.

Also at work I saw a girl today whom I have met like a year ago.
She was with a weird guy and she looked wasted on drugs and really anxious.
I recognized her imediately but she didn't seem to notice me at all.
That kinda left me shaking as I have lost 2 friends to drugs in the past year.

Oh and also i'm drinking Four Loko Sour Apple
Judge me

>W t f?
Watches at 0 $?

Switched it up to mobile
I've come to the realization blizzard has owned my ass for like 10 years earlier. Used to play Prot Pally and now I'm playing HS and Overwatch
Destiny still has players?/s

Well yknow we're in the middle of an epidemic? Sorry to hear about your friends, just make sure you're keeping company who don't carry needles is all I got
Fuckin loko? You're loco

>I've come to the realization blizzard has owned my ass for like 10 years earlier
you and me both m8
i have literally played every single class in WoW EXTENSIVELY. i'm not talking about just tried them for a while. i'm talking about i fully geared every single class, and played every single spec at least a little bit
and that's just WoW
i was in the top Hardcore guild in D3 a couple years ago, and we won't even start talking about D2
fuck my pathetic life

I fuck you I fuck you I fuck you I FUCK YOUR FUCKING HEAD

Ah yes, Blizz' red headed step child. I gave literally zero understanding of that game save for the cows. I hear the economy is currently fucked? I know Necro just dropped

Ayy we /wizardpoker/ in here. Currently on a thc edible and just got off hearthstone. DK card from Lich King stole N'Zoth from my deck, am salty.

>Well yknow we're in the middle of an epidemic?
Well yea seems so.
These days I don't meet with people at all anymore.

I don't get it why people can't watch out.
I used to slam everything I could get hard, and I mean quite alot harder than most people.
Nothing to be proud of I guess but I was suicidal, I was really going for it.

Some time around I just quit being an edgy teen, quit the depression, quit the drugs and now I'm all good.
Never even got to the point of being that fucked up like these people are.

I think that is the point which leaves me to wonder what the fuck is happening.

I offered all of them my help as I was able to help myself, nobody would take that help. They rather drift off and/or die.

Idk man I'm shrugging hard rn. The face of the girl I mentioned I met again today kinda burned into my mind.

I'm gonna go get a beer rn.

Kinda. It's mostly the try hard cancer fucks left. Makes it impossible to have a chill time.

no idea i dont even play it at the beginning of seasons anymore. played in the necro beta and that was it
i used to play with deadmau5 though, he was in our guild, that was the only memorable thing about that time
it was actually a pretty fun game for a while when seasons first started. the thrill of leveling up HC characters right away and racing up the leaderboards. but then they failed to introduce anything new at all into the game for like the past 2 years
i'm burnt out hard as fuck on it, probably won't ever play it again

I like the pure salt mechanics that are around this expansion. I have had my DK stolen no less than 3 times by priests just playing today. Artificial extender meta is here
Glad you're still with us, hope the beeet helps mate
What's the look for Destiny 2? I haven't looked into any of it but I can feel the hype roiling. Another game blizzard kinda owns to take my time n money

Lol raids with Deadmau5? Did he just play his most recent album over his mic in the vent the whole time or what

lol nah it was D3 i played with him not WoW
all he played was DH and he named every single one of his characters "meowingtons" no matter how many times he died
he was a decent player, nothing special, but he was an alright guy, pretty chill
before playing with him all the time i used to think he was a real douche cause that's how he presents himself to the media and what not, but he's an alright guy. he got real bad self esteem issues and anxiety i guess, just like any other geek really
he was really nice to everyone in the guild and didn't act uppity or douchey or anything like that. a genuinely decent guy once he comes down from his massive-ego persona

Damn that's dope, I'm glad he's not an ass because there was a long stretch where hed do his best to have people pissed at him like every other week. I always wonder what "famous" people ive potentially run into in game, best i get is usually Dunkey impersonators.

>Will say tho I'm jealous of the bitchin wheels

lol ya he knows how to have fun with all his fuckin mega money
apparetnly Mila Kunis played WoW for quite a while sometime during either BC or WOTLK or maybe even Cata
i've heard quite a few reports that she doesn't play anymore, but i'm sure there are a few nerds somewhere out there who were able to confirm that it was in fact her they were playing with, and i'll have to imagine and believe that they still jerk off to this very day thinking about it

good thead man howcome more people aren't chilling in here

I've been in this fuckin thread

More like drinking Yoko ;)

Sitting at the edge of my bed wondering if life is worth living knowing I will be nothing like my dead father. So how are the rest of you guy?

drunk on the Loko
so i'm aight

Meh, is that you.

yep, it's me
still WoWin, still Loko'in
my life is void of meaning and purpose and it's a comfy feeling

I don't bereev you. Post something Meh would post.

you stopped talking to me broski i almost left the thread, but then i hit a second wind and realized i had almost an entire can of Loko left
i have no other way of proving that its me other than my word
i do like this comfy thread very much and i wish to continue bullshitting about Blizzard life
here's my DK i'm leveling out of sincere boredom with having done every fucking thing in the game
name hasn't gotten reported yet, though i'm sure it will now that i'm posting on channel 4

I'm surprised that free watches shit hasn't shown up in this thread yet.

I think we're on different pages here. Meh is a specific person from outside this thread that is known for drinking four loko and participating in threads kinda like this.

oh i see
well meh