Post what you have of her. She still doesn't know she's exposed. Been over a year

Post what you have of her. She still doesn't know she's exposed. Been over a year.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.xhamster.com/videos/my-married-manager-grinds-on-me-7834137?from=video_related
m.xhamster.com/videos/wife-riding-me-softly-7819564?from=video_related
m.xhamster.com/videos/macy-s-manager-blows-her-employee-7819923?from=video_related
xhamster.com/movies/7838836/blonde_milf_that_i_frequent.html?from=video_related
mega.nz/#F!Cg8lHCQI!H655kzrH2I6CCEb3UoNBCQ
imagefap.com/pictures/6141195/Blonde-Bride
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm jerking.
keep posting

Real shame that the guy that took all of these doesn't know how to fuck a woman. Really disappointing

lmao OPs feelies BTFO by this slut. shes married and hes making Sup Forums threads about her

who is she

is the dude the husband? or she's cheating?

Cheating

I like her videos mainly because she looks so disinterested the entire time. Her lack of enthusiasm gets me rock hard.
I guess I am rape

nice trips post vids

Which do u like?

Saw them in a vola and that thread expired already. Sorry user. I'm sure OP will throw us a bone with some wins b4 thread is kill

BJ vids, the one with her costume on. Also a few others where she's posing in different positions before sucking. I like anything where she's commanded to do stuff and she reluctantly does it lol

m.xhamster.com/videos/my-married-manager-grinds-on-me-7834137?from=video_related

m.xhamster.com/videos/wife-riding-me-softly-7819564?from=video_related

Keep going

same guy?

Yup

mommy?

i came

m.xhamster.com/videos/macy-s-manager-blows-her-employee-7819923?from=video_related

xhamster.com/movies/7838836/blonde_milf_that_i_frequent.html?from=video_related

Does her husband know yet?

Nope

He should tell him about it and just see how long before she figures out they know, then drop the bitch hard.

is this bitch posted frequently or somethig?

Give me her number ill call and tell rn if yall want

Bruh I don't know her number.. what?

How would you break it to him?

mega.nz/#F!Cg8lHCQI!H655kzrH2I6CCEb3UoNBCQ

Enjoy

Your wife has the greatest ass i love the album shes in

Any galleries of this slut on xhamster or imagefap?

d/l now

Blonde Bride on imagefap

imagefap.com/pictures/6141195/Blonde-Bride