ITT: Series that have terrible writing after 4 episodes

ITT: Series that have terrible writing after 4 episodes.

I'm on episode 5, I can't believe how fucking terrible this got within an hour.

Elaborate.

k

Could'nt say it better, OP!

Daredevil season 2 is exactly that. It rarely got back up to the level of the first 4 episodes.

Slow writing, lots of uneeded filler. the only likable story line is the cop and the mom who continues to break down. The fat kid stops being funny, all of a sudden 11 is speaking a lot more words, it was better when she talked less. the daughter's plot line is predictable and now she's just annoying to watch.

I will respect that there's a character for every demographic but it gets boring. One episode made me feel like no other and I end the next feeling bored.

you kind of side with the girl's boyfriend who breaks the camera he's much more relatable and you tend to agree with him during conflict between the two and yet I know he's going to be painted as the asshole and the girl will be the victim. it's, fucking , predictable, piss poor writing.

Game of Thrones

How do you tend to agree with Steve during his conflict with Nancy? Until the last episode we have to reason to believe he's not a typical Chad.

*no reason to

You shouldn't call something predictable until after you've seen it and know that your predictions were actually right. Watch the rest and we'll see if you're right. What's your guess?

I thought the pilot was good and everything else was shit.

I don't think my assessment was far off from this, the early episodes were definitely stronger. But I don't think the later ones were weak enough to ruin the entire series as OP seems to imply.

Guess when the shows' writing got taken over by women OP.

actually, she goes back to the boyfriend. so yeah, you're retarded.

>he runs to Sup Forums after watching anything to blog about it

I can't believe how shitty the exposition dump in episode 6 is

>mfw another froggo thread

I only started getting annoyed when girl character was wicked good with guns because "stronk female character" and awkward dude was all "WOW. YOU ARE A STRONK FEMAIL."

Season 1 felt like a drama about a highly vulnerable vigilante crimefighter and season 2 was like fuck it this is a comic book and fighting multiple armed ninjas is cool.

If you pay attention he's actually not that bad of a guy, and he redeems himself. His main flaw is he has shit friends, why did he ever hang out with those lames

who else /bestboy/ here

>Did I say O'Bannon? I meant uh...

>...O'Banne?

Froggo never goes out of fashion

Crashing this plane of existence

how the fuck has no one said true detective

Froggo cut his hair?