AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW YEEEAAAAAAAAH MOTHER FUCKEEEERRRRR... PREPARE YOU RANUS... IT`S TIME TO PIZZA!!! 0.0!?

AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW YEEEAAAAAAAAH MOTHER FUCKEEEERRRRR... PREPARE YOU RANUS... IT`S TIME TO PIZZA!!! 0.0!?

Combine warm water with yeast. In a small cup measuring cup, pour 1/2 cup (120 ml) warm water and pour 1 on instant yeast. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes until the yeast dissolves and expands. [1]
Warm water should be about 43 ° C (110 ° F).

What is just so nice about pizza?
Seen these threads sometimes but they vanish so fast... But they still reappear... Why?

HMMMMMMMMMM

Shut the fuck up and pay attention!!

Add the water to room temperature and oil. Once the yeast has rested for several minutes, incorporate 1 1/4 cups (300 ml) of water at room temperature and 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of olive oil. Stir the mixture until all ingredients are well blended. [2]
Water at room temperature should be at 24 ° C (75 ° F).

... lurking

Wtf kind of pizza dough is this

I'm here to eat the pizza

you, get out up of my thread

Mix the flour and salt in a food processor. In a large food processor, combine 4 cups (510 g) bread-making flour with 1 1/2 teaspoons (8.5 g) salt. Press the appliance until the ingredients are completely mixed. [3]
If you do not have a food processor, you can also use a fixed mixer with a kneading hook.

>get out up

You could just shut up you fucking son of a bitch, I'm trying to prepare a fucking pizza

So many shots of Ramsay, Jesus.

Pour the liquid ingredients into the food processor. Once the flour and salt are well combined, add the yeast and water mixture, minus 2 or 3 tablespoons (30 to 45 ml), to the food processor through the feeder tube. Press the appliance until the dough forms a ball. [4]
If the dough does not form a ball, incorporate the mixture of yeast and water that reserves and press again the apparatus until forming a ball.

Your pizza is shit, OP. You should just stick to sucking dick.

What if I don't have a bowl? Can I do it in a cup?

Process the dough to a smooth and homogeneous consistency. To make sure that the dough is elastic enough to stretch and turn it into a pizza later, continue pressing it until it is completely smooth and homogenous. This should take about 30 seconds.

Are anchovies good on a pizza? I keep having them and dont stop despite i cannot digest Pineapple pizza.

This thread is deceptive
I thought it would have useful info
Sup Forums has let me down again

pic related, it's OP's pizza

Looks good.

Your mother does not think the same

you bastard fuck off

Ignorant bastard

No OP but I can give a tip if works for you.
Stock marinade and Dough would not give any shit of special flavour.
Think about "What kinda of pizza flavour do I want? simple garlic? Besil? spicy marinade? what spicy type?
Then google the crap out of it since probably there are 100 dumbfucks that tried and fucked it up and 10 that did it right and that is your gold mine.
Then be ready to spend some quality Pizza making time. get your netflix or piratebay and pizza weekend alone with a great creation.

a) that is not a kneading hook
b) hand knead your pizza dough or fuck right off back to the midwest where they have no idea how to make pizza

Knead the dough on a floured surface to form a ball. Remove the dough from the food processor and place it on a lightly floured surface. Knead dough a few times until you get a smooth, homogeneous ball. [6]
To prevent dough from sticking to your hands as you knead it, rub a little olive oil or other cooking oil into the skin before handling.

Place the dough in an oiled and covered bowl and let it rise. Take the dough ball and place it in a large bowl previously greased with olive oil. Put a piece of film paper on the bowl and let the dough rise to double its size, which should take 1 to 2 hours.
Once the dough has doubled, pinch it with your hands to deflate it.

Prepare the sauce

Combine the olive oil and garlic in a saucepan. Mix 2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil with 2 cloves garlic, minced in a small saucepan. Heat the mixture over medium heat until the garlic begins to crackle, which should take 3 to 5 minutes. [8]
You can add half of a small diced onion to give an extra flavor to the sauce.

This tutorial is boring as shit, paraphrase, OP

Add the tomatoes and let the sauce simmer until it thickens. Once the garlic has begun to sizzle, add a can of 800 g (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes. Mix until the ingredients combine well and then let the sauce to simmer until it thickens, which should take you 15 minutes.
Stir the sauce occasionally while it is simmering to ensure that it cooks evenly and does not burn the bottom of the pan.
If desired, you can incorporate the dried oregano sauce, dried basil, crushed red pepper flakes, salt and pepper before leaving it to simmer. Pour herbs and season to taste.
Since crushed tomatoes usually come in smaller cans, this recipe will allow you to get more gravy than you need for a single pizza. If you're just going to make a pizza, freeze the remaining sauce in an airtight container for next time use.

This fucking pizza better have more toppings than just cheese

Remove the sauce from the heat and set aside. Once the sauce has thickened, remove the pan from the heat. Reserve it to cool the sauce; You will not want it to be hot when it comes to putting together the pizza. [10]
If you have little time, it is not necessary to prepare the sauce for the pizza. Instead, use the packaged pizza sauce or tomato-based pasta sauce of your choice.

To cook the pizza

Divide the dough and let it relax. Once the dough has risen and punctured, place it on a lightly floured surface. Divide it in half and form a homogeneous ball with each half, using your hands. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and let it relax for 10 to 30 minutes. [11]
You only need 1 ball of dough per pizza. So, if you are going to make one pizza, wrap the other ball in film paper after it has relaxed, put it in a freezer bag and freeze it for the next time you make pizza. Allow to thaw at room temperature 2 to 3 hours before use

Aplanar la masa y formar un círculo con ella. Una vez que la masa se ha relajado, use sus manos para aplastar la bola en un disco. Utilice las yemas de los dedos para empujar y empujar la masa hasta que termine con un círculo de 12 a 13 pulgadas. [12]
Puede presionar el centro de la masa con las palmas de las manos para crear un borde más grueso alrededor y así obtener una corteza más gruesa.

Flatten the dough and form a circle with it. Once the dough has relaxed, use your hands to crush the ball into a disc. Use your fingertips to push and push the dough until it ends with a 12 to 13 inch circle. [12]
You can press the center of the dough with the palms of the hands to create a thicker border around and thus obtain a thicker crust.

Place the dough on a pizza spade and top with olive oil. Put the dough disk in a pizza spade or an inverted oven tray, lined with lard paper. Use a pastry brush to lightly cover the surface of the dough with 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of olive oil.
It is not necessary to add olive oil to the dough, but this gives it flavor and helps create a more golden crust.

Pour sauce over dough. Take 3/4 cup (180 ml) of the sauce you prepared and sprinkle over the dough, but do not carry it to the edge. Leave a 2 to 2.5 cm (3/4 to 1 inch) edge around for the bark.

Sprinkle the parmesan cheese and mozzarella on the pizza. After adding a layer of sauce, cover with 1/4 cup (25 g) finely grated Parmesan cheese and 2 cups (200 g) grated mozzarella cheese. Try to spread the cheese in the most homogeneous way possible throughout the sauce. [15]
If you prefer a pizza with more cheese flavor, you can always add a little more mozzarella.
If you wish, you can substitute mozzarella cheese with grated provolone cheese or make a combination of both types.

Place the pepperoni slices evenly over the cheese. Take 30 slices of pepperoni and place them evenly along the cheese layer. The goal is to have the same amount of pepperoni in each of the 8 slices you cut when the pizza is ready.
While placing the pepperoni over the cheese is the traditional way of making pepperoni pizza, you can also place it directly above the sauce layer so that it is underneath the cheese. You can even add the pepperoni on both layers if you wish.
If you like the taste of pepperoni, but do not greasy it leaves the pizza, take a large dish suitable for microwaves and wrap it with a paper towel. Put the pepperoni on top and spread another paper towel over it. Heat it in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds at high power. The heat will extract the fat from the pepperoni, while the paper towel will absorb it. Then you can place it on the pizza without worrying that it is very greasy

>Pepperoni?
Ruined

Ooooooowwwwwww yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh motherfuckers now comes the most important part.

You think you can ruin pizza with pepperoni? I love anchovies, now talk about ruining it with fish.

>Not liking pepperoni
What fuck you got got against pepperoni?!
Somebody sodomize you with a salami?

Wow, that was a train wreck

whats with the giants pizzas?

Sausage Wreck?

This is literally the pizza parlor in my neighborhood. Big Mama's and Papa's.

I always sit in the table right behind that guy. Great food.

Why so unhappy you got all dat pizza?

why make pizza so big?

I'm going to put the 5 fingers of the hand for the anus so they stop being idiotic and pay attention bastards motherfuckers

Bake pizza

Preheat the oven and place a pizza stone inside. To make sure the oven is hot enough to create a delicious crust for the pizza, let it preheat to 260 ° C (500 ° F) for at least 30 minutes. Make sure the oven rack is in the lowest position and place a pizza stone in it.

Advertising, events, look nice.

AND FINALLY SONS OF BITCH

Slip the pizza onto the stone and bake until the cheese and crust begin to brown. Once the oven and stone have been properly preheated, move the finished pizza from the spade or baking sheet to the stone. Let it bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the cheese and the crust are browned. [19]
The pizza stone will be very hot when you slide the pizza over it, so be careful not to burn yourself. Use mittens to protect you.

Add the red chili flakes and let the pizza cool before slicing. Once the pizza is ready, remove it from the oven and sprinkle over a pinch of crushed red chili flakes while it is still hot. Let it cool for 10 minutes and then use a pizza cutter to cut it into 8 slices.
If you want to decorate the pizza with fresh basil, wait until it is a little cold so the leaves do not wilt.

Delicious

why is this step on spanish?

>Cheese Pizza
>CP
>...

YES CHEF REPORTING FOR DUTY

NOW YOU HAVE TO EAT IT!