Listen up. I hate every single one of you. I have tons of money and I fuck bitches like it's my second nature...

Listen up. I hate every single one of you. I have tons of money and I fuck bitches like it's my second nature. A lot of people bully me because I'm only 5'3" but I have never lost a fight in my life. I drank a lot tonight and decided to visit this place once again. Recently I had a kid and life has been wild. I hate all of you anti social nerds with a passion. I work hard for my life and my kid will be rich too. You guys just sit around and jerk it to anime while asking your parents for everything. I'm on the grind making that cheese and writing rap songs to eat cake. I just got in a fist fight with my cousin and he called the cops because I broke his nose with a vacuum cleaner.

Ask me anything while I'm free.

>pic related; it's me

Cool story bro. Sage

some real intricate bait there, couldn't find anything on google. Good meme!

>i have tons of money

what kinda phone is that

Why the fuck would I be on Google? I aint no model you freak. How do you even know my name to try and find me

it's stale pasta newfag

Android my nigga. IPhone's are gay as hell

Stale pasta? Check yourself before you wreck yourself m8

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Also nice iPod

ooo the b8

Ooo that file size

It's not an iPod it's an android y'all niggas are blind for real tho lmao

>says sage
>doesn't sage

What did he mean by this?

He meant to bump my thread. You weeaboos are weird as fuck

I did sage. Still sageing. It's the other faggots bumping the thread.

Y'all niggas who said I'm stale pasta can fuck right off. I told you all I'm a father now

Looks like your little brother

But, what's the point? Really?

Nah my lil bro is 19 now. That's my son yo
You all can learn a lot from me if you're willing to ask and listen

Gay asf