Dumbass alt righters don't understand the purpose of a fucking safe space and therefore use it incorrectly out of...

>dumbass alt righters don't understand the purpose of a fucking safe space and therefore use it incorrectly out of ignorance

Look, a safe space isn't an exclusionary thing it's meant to protect the most vulnerable amongst us you retarded alt right rednecks. So stop using this shit as well as triggered which is a legitimate physiological occurrence from people suffering from a mental disorder and is well documented for the purpose of your dumbass little Sup Forums circle jerk

Mods please make this shit at the very least cause a warning. I'm tired of seeing this garbage everywhere when it should be on Sup Forums the containment board.

Cringe.

If you need "protection" from ideas that upset you, you are by definition a deranged pussy.

Shut up Lefty Cucck Nigger SJW Faggot.

2/10 b8

You are just renaming things. A safe space is actually called "private property". And PTSD triggering does not occur from text or words (unless there is a ghost haunting you and talking shit). That triggered feeling is just a sign that you take yourself and your opinions too seriously

>honestly believes there are people so "vulnerable" they need to be "protected"
>immediately turns around and uses the words "retarded" and "redneck"

Can dish it out, can never take it.

I don't understand why plebs constantly equate Sup Forums with social justice warriors. Sup Forums won't get you fired from your job.

>taking the Sup Forums false flag bait
Shit, it's probably not even false flag, just intentional bait that you're being retarded by taking.

Sup Forums vs Sup Forums
who wins

This.

Last I checked Sup Forums wasn't shoe-horning nazis into videogames and TV shows.
Sup Forums's not putting people in jail for questioning them.
Sup Forums isn't showing up to Hillary rallies and throwing bricks at people for voting for the wrong candidate.
The Left is.

I hate Sup Forums and find them annoying, but they are so minuscule they are practically non-existent.
Meanwhile SJW's are having their delusions codified into law, ruining culture, ruining education and legitimately placing limitations on civil liberties.

Jews

since the exact same people use both boards you would be a able to distinguish the parties

THE THRUSTING OF THE RAPIST

HIS BREATHE AND SPITTLE CARESSING YOUR LOWER BACK

RAPING AND RAPING AND LAUGHING AND RAPING

RAPE RAPE RAPE!!!!!!!

NIGGERS RAPING RAMPANTLY

BROWN BLACK AND BLACKER

RAPING AND RAPPING AND RAPING WHILE RAPPING ABOUT RAPING WHILE RAPPING LIKE A RAPE STAR BIG NIGGER STICK RAPE DAWG

>who wins
reddit

Let´s post cute anime girls to scare the nu-male away.

BRB using this on Sup Forums

Sup Forums doesn't do those things because most of them are NEETs

>Fucking mobile posters

Man the average leftist in Europe is literally unemployed leaving with their parents.
Stop trying to protect the leftist basement dweller image to normal people.
Only unemployed leftists try to make people lose their jobs.

huh. really makes you think