Guess what day it is today, Sup Forums

Guess what day it is today, Sup Forums.

Mr Ruben

Ms Jemima

did he died?

Ms Masala

>tfw i want a big fluffy orange maine coon to hang out with
I'd name him Boris.

I really want to get a cat but i am afraid of the day it will die...
Cats live maximum of 20 years old.

Yes?

M'lady

20 years is a long time user, you should get one.

current foster kitten..

The 15 - 20 years of affection and joy a cat will give you makes their passing hard. The way I got over it was by knowing they had a happy life, loved me and knew I loved them.

I had a big tom Maine Coon, named Merlin. He was a big lazyguts. Mom took him to a local groomer and he "died on the table of heart attack" or whatever. I believe the groomer left him there and went for the phone, and he hung himself. Assholes.

Would pat.

whats the best mode to take these on? Looking to get good high res quality on my cell phone but not overdo the image size limit.

Thanks. They are my babies. Ruben is 10 Jemima is 14

Im angry with one of my two cats. She pee me around house. Idk wtf can i do...

Cats are useless, get a dog faggots.

Literally took me about 10 minutes to get this photo.

What the fuck happened to Friday.

Hahahaha no idea why that shit went in upside down.

The passage of time.

It's after midnight brah

that's one fat cat

hes actually not that fat. Just the picture.

He's real full of hair. He's 10 and only eats what I give him 2 times a day. He is a very vocal bastard though.

Awwwww. What a sweetie.

Another of the boy sleeping

you guys like nedm?

this is my cat back when he was a kitten

Use an enzyme destroying cleaner to complete remove the scent of old urine from the spots she's peed in. If you don't she will return to the old spots. You'll need to keep an eye on her and when you see her ready to pee (you will know) lift her into the litter tray. Make a fuss of her when she pees in the tray. Rinse and repeat. Clean it regularly too, dirty trays will put cats off using them. check there's nothing surrounding the tray that's repelling her.

Is this helpful?

Probably needs two boxes. If one is bossy, the other one will be an asshole about it.

Worked for me when my now one-year old gorgeous wee soul had issues with peeing when she was little.

Don't have new pics because I don't have a camera right now, so I'll just repost this.

Name is Max.

And this one is Wuschel (I'd translate it to "Fluffy" or something like that).

Bump

>mfw all these stupid ylyl, trap, fb fap, pic you shouldn't share bullshit on page 1, but the caturday thread gets no love

I hate nu Sup Forums

a glorious day indeed

At least Caturday threads still exist. There isn't any baww thread nor rage threads now. I'd make one, but I don't have the pics for it
Also there's like 5 different furry threads when back then Sup Forums would've gone on a crusade to remove them.

who the qt on the right??

bump

i have a positive filter to caturday dude, please the next time write the word in the message :)