des ... pa... cito

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkx-7fsiWgg
youtube.com/watch?v=auQSJK7nBo0&feature=youtu.be
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/reggaenoiset-n
youtube.com/watch?v=6Mgqbai3fKo
youtube.com/watch?v=AFrG8gS9748
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it ok to hate all puerto ricans for Daddy Yankee and reggaeton?

yes

this upsets me greatly

>tfw I still haven't heard the song

you could just hate puerto ricans for the fact that they're fucking awful

pacitoposting, anyone?

Do normies actually listen to this? I haven't heard of it until Sup Forums memed it and since then I've never heard it played anywhere.

It's been number 1 on Spotify Global Top 10 for weeks

>3 billion youtube views
>does anyone listen to it?

k-y-s

Is there a Pepe version of everything in this world?

>tfw this will overtake gangnam style and see you again as the most watched youtube video ever
>nothing we can do to stop shitty spanish language/puerto rican songs with the same fucking beat from taking over
I hear this song playing 99% of the times when I go outside and there's a speaker in my surroundings.
It's atrocious to know spanish and understand the lyrics. They want to be sensual but Luis ends up sounding like a rapist to me.
But hey, at least it's a love song more decent than your average "ayo we dem niggas" trap song. Thank God that shit doesn't leave the US. I'll take Enrique Iglesias over Li'l Whatever anytime.

>Thank God that shit doesn't leave the US

Oh man, I've got some bad news for you

I heard this song in a tech store. I thought it was gypsy kings covering some pop singer.

Just listened to this song. wtf it's terrible

I've hear being played whenever I go out in public. The shops all have it on their playlist.

Yes

this, puerto ricans are the niggers of hispanics

why is this of all the shitty reggaeton songs in the world the one to get almost 3 billion views? They all sound exactly the fucking same.

I still have to listen to Gangnam Style someday, I don't have time to also check this out

i really don't get how reggaeton got so popular AGAIN

i mean i could see Despacito getting this popular back in 2008, but in 2017 it feels so out of place

dude, normies don't know shit about genres and being "in place" or "out of place"

I said the same thing to some of my friends (how I am surprised reggateon made comeback) and they were like "what is reggateon??"

>das ... ka ... pital

>song gets as big as gangman style
>then immediately drops off and crashes with any subsequent releases
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA enjoy the 15 minutes Paco

I know but it's still surprising

it's kinda like the biggest song right now was some early Skrillex type of Dubstep, with the "DROP DA BASS" shit
... I mean, it could happen easily, actually

leí des... pa... culo
idk what's happening to me

QUINCE QUINCE QUINCE QUINCE AYYYYY
QUINCE QUINCE QUINCE QUINCE AYYYYY

Psy had the motherfucker sequel

And nothing else afterwards sweetie

Pay is still big

He'll live off it for life. Plenty of fresh, Korean kunt.

no

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA enjoy the 15 minutes Paco

Dude they are laughing all the way to the bank. That caps laughter really isn't getting the job done this time.

songs literally so popular is been a boon to the economy of puerto rico.

it's stupid popular.
I heard somewhere it's now the most streamed song ever.

Kill me please.

>yfw when none notice that the song is about fucking childrens in puerto rico

empezamos lento y despues salvaje

>Thank God that shit doesn't leave the US
I am literally on the opposite side of the world, and I can't escape the steaming hot mess of poo that is Despacito. It is everywhere.

>I am literally on the opposite side of the world,
China?

Australia

New Zealand

>enabanadabada ITO
>adababadabada ITOO
>amadasababanaba ITOOO

Why does each decade have an annoying overplayed Spanish song?
>1990's: macarena
>2000's: The Ketchup Song (Aserejé)
>2010's: despacito

Things go in cycles

It speaks to really base desires that most people have nowadays. The songs are about getting fucked up, having sex, or both. I know pop music for the last few years has been about that, but I am guessing people got bored of listening to it in the same language now that reggeaton adapted it.

I hear fucking Despacito and Maluma everywhere I fucking go. Hell, some people, like a friend of mine, like the damn music just because girls eat that shit up (he claimed he hated it).

I think reggaeton made a comeback in late 2015. The good news being, I doubt it will be this ubiquitous for another year.

Yeah, it's blown up even more because of Bieber

what the fuck is reggaeton lol.

>copypaste tembow drum beat
>sing about sex in Spanish

Surprising fact: The US gets to decide much of what the western english speaking world does

Surprising Fact 2: The US has a fuckton of spanish speaking people

me too but i'm gonna listen now and get it over with

dude trust me, reggaeton is the most popular genre in the world right now, no question.

youtube.com/watch?v=kkx-7fsiWgg

check those views

In FUCKING Lithuania its getting mainstream too

Aren't most of those Spanish speaking people Mexican? Don't Mexicans and Puerto Ricans hate eachother?

what can we do to stop the reggaeton?

This is the most popular song of all time. Puerto Rico is the future.

It started because J Balvin made reggaeton cool again for the middle class / higher middle class in latinoamerica, mainly because his production was more based on Drake style beats.

After that, with all american artists using dancehall beats for their songs, it was obvious that both things were going to collide and explode in popularity. Sorry by Justin Bieber already had reggaetone undertones, and a latino version with J Balvin doing a verse

Every single country in Central/South America likes reggeaton. Here its pretty fucked up.
Pray, but the buzz of this type of songs die after a year or so. Despacito its really godamn popular tho, its even big in Korea

Mexico

>puerto ricans are the niggers of hispanics
does this mean that i can say nigga now

Cant go one day in Miami without hearing this song.

It's top 5 in Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia...

when were you when "pure Eastern European waifus" were PUERTO RICOED?

>Reply
according to Fat Joe, yeah

you are a literal child if you think something as vague as that has any meaning at all

Those 2.8 billion youtube views are all from Sup Forums

I don't understand what makes this so popular. I'm Hispanic, and it just sounds so fucking generic, I've heard a million songs that sound like this growing up, and those don't have 3 billion views, weird.

noise remix of Despacito

youtube.com/watch?v=auQSJK7nBo0&feature=youtu.be

more reggaetonoise here
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/reggaenoiset-n

its cause of Justin Beiber

i think is the fact that justing bieber did a remix. i'm hispanic too

song is gay

Bieber made this crap popular, I would have preferred that someone with a tiny bit more unique sound like J Balvin got huge instead. At least no one outside of this shit hole has given Maluma a chance, that guy is complete garbage.

¿Cuándo pasará de moda el reggaetón acá en Latinoamérica? Me tiene hasta los huevos desde que salió "la gasolina".

trap

aahhh fukin hell

it's not even true. The song already had 2 billion views before the Biebs version even came out. Reggaeton has been having a revival for a while now. Despacito is just the culmination. Chantaje also had like 1.5 billion views before.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Mgqbai3fKo

The only country in Latin America that doesn't really like reaggeton has their own brand of reaggeton.

Latin America truly is the world's toilet.

the beat for chantaje is great though, it has some vocal sample similar to the first purity ring album.

Reggaeton sounds better than some trash the USA produces.

*some of the trash

I live in THE brown reggaeton shithole, it just wont stop. Its an unending stream of reggaeton in the streets.

>Live in shitty mexican city-town
>this and songs of the genre are heard everywere
>at all times
>every time

Puto electrolatino me caga los webos, Why the fuck is it so popular again?

delet this

El electrolatino vivirá por siempre aquí, hasta los artistas pop se metieron al genero porque es el que más jala a la gente pendeja. Y aquí hay un chingo de pendejos.

DES

I used to listen to so much reggaeton, still nostalgic for me
youtube.com/watch?v=AFrG8gS9748

the only thing I find interesting about this song is how it shows that countries in south america can have a big influence on what gets popular online. Makes you think how wavy its gonna be when the whole world is on the internet, I can't wait to see fuckin ethiopian memes.