35yo virign cause of small dick what do ??

35yo virign cause of small dick what do ??

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/320784-how-many-calories-are-burned-on-a-20-minute-bike-ride/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not cause of small dick
cause of large gut

Get in shape. I got a 4.5 baby penor and still get laid.

not cause of small dick
cause of shitskin genetics

not cause of small dick
cause of hobbit-hands

your dick is average
virgin cause of no confidence

not cause of small dick
cause of metric system

avg dick size, faggo,t u just a weak beta with 0 confidence.

i try loosing weight with a diet but i only gained more weight, 30 pounds in 3 weeks with the diet

OP you can't expect to change if you never take risks. I don't know what your social life is like but if you truly want to find women you have to get out and try. Trust me. I'm a reacher myself and I finally found a girl who would lemme smash

you need to be more physical too. walk around the block to start.Youll feel better.

this have to do cardio and change diet

>7inches isn't average fuckhead.
also lose weight thats the reason why fatass. also shave for fucks sake.

Stop being a faggot and commit to a real diet.

Mfw my dick is smaller than that and I've gotten laid 100+ times. Try harder you socially retarded wizard

holy fuck, you've reached the point of no return

>when your torso maintains an expression of urgent and alarming concern

17 inches is huge bro

When life gives you a small benis you learn to:
Man up.
Take charge of the situation.
Get your finger blasting skill maxed out.
Learn to eat pussy better than a dyke.
And don't stop either until she's satisfied.

Hell, every time I have done this, I get laid at encounter and they have bragged about it to their friends. Which has turned into them wanting me.

As some one who used to be fat find somewhere to run a mile for starters. it doesn't have to be under 10 minutes, the only thing you are looking for is that you tried your best to the point that your legs are starting to feel light and it hurts a bit to walk. Do this every other day if you can make the time, at least once a week. In between days of rest work on things like push ups (even if they are "girl push ups" we all have to start from somewhere) try your best with this too except you want to do it to the poi t you don't care if your making grunts. That's what I did, btw don't forget protein, calcium, and potassium. One more thing I did was cut down on calories and only had milk, water, and non microwave meals stocked in the house (this might also bring out some cooking skills).

Walk (at least) 30mins a day at a brisk pace (probably around a 15min mile pace). You can measure this with many free apps on your smart phone (I use Strava). If you don't have a smart phone, use your odometer. Drive 1 mile away from your house and make a mental mark of where that is; walk to that point and back EVERY DAY. When that distance becomes routine (and it will, because we are humans & we adapt), add a mile. You'll be up to walking 5 miles before you know it. Don't let yourself become mentally defeated. You're only 35; you have a lot a life ahead of you, BUT you need to make physical activity apart of your everyday Life. In addition, start trimming/shaping what you eat. You don't need a "diet"; you need a healthy, everyday meal plan. You can't eat like you're 16 anymore. Cut out fake food like sodas. Watch how many carbs you eat. Maybe try something like Hello Fresh or Blue Apron to teach yourself how to cook, and how to eat "cleanly". As far as getting laid, get off of the Internet and "social media". It's a fake world that eats itself. Get involved in something real. When I lived in San Antonio (Tx), there was a Methodist Church that fed the homeless and I got involved in that. The people I met there were "giving" and "seeking social approval". If I had wanted to, I could've had sex with every female there and half of the guys. Sex is much more a mental game than a physical one. Also, get out of "your own head" and involve yourself in an outside interest. The "inner voices" will always defeat you and come up with excuses to keep you a virgin. Walk. Eat better. Inlvolve yourself in the World. Stay off of Social Media. The sex will happen.

>being this fucking stupid.

femnon here

your not a virgin because of your cock

Tom?

jesus christ.
>american that doesn't know about other metric systems. How surprising. I bet you think Amsterdam is a country

Being chubby with a small dick never stopped me from getting laid

Unless a girl was about to fuck you, but then saw your dick and left immediately, you aren't a virgin cause of anything about your dick.

If you want to lose weight I with low effort I recommend keto diet. It's like impossible to eat enough food that qualifies for it and have a surplus of calories, so you're basically full all of the time.

But also girls fuck fat guys everyday, I say this as a fat trap that fucked plenty of girls before getting tits, and has been fucked by fat guys and didn't hate it. Plenty if non-trap girls I talk to actually enjoy that body type too.

If you really want to diet, stop eating anything with carbs or sugar, even fruit. Meat and vegetables all day, diet soda if you have an addiction

fkn kill yourself mate, your dick is small and you shouldn't even have been born faggot

Maybe this?

>virign cause of small dick
>cause of small dick

ayyyy i saw smaller and far from virginity

It's not because of your small dick, it's because you're a fat neckbeard. Go kill yourself.

>what do ??
Suicide, you pathetic tubbymcfatterson

Take 3cm off that. You're not fooling anyone faggot.

Lol u

i got u. start running. it's the most important part.
run then walk then run then walk.
take your time but you have to do it daily.
about food, you can eat whatever but dont eat junk and fast and keep it homemade.
if you do it daily in bout 3 months you'll get suprised at the power you have.
i couldnt get off the chair and in 3 months i was running 2 miles before i get sweat.
now the part where you hit the gym.
you have to do it cause just running helps you get rid of fat.
getting to the gym will make your new fat into muscle. do it when you feel ready.
you have a good strong body dont let it be like that.

bitches love shitskins. your a retard and a virgin. quit picking on other virgins faggot

Penor Penor
Can you tell me where we're headin'
Lincoln County Road or Armageddon
Seems like I've been down this road before
Can you tell me what we're waiting for Penor?

The sad thing here is that u even had to put in 3cm that aren't even there, wow...

learn to catch a fucking meter, you even know how to measure and you pretend fuck whit a real waman?

alright listen here, i lost 30kg (roughly 66 pounds) in the last year, so i know what im talking about.

TLDR its really simple: you need to spend more energy than you consume. its way easier to consume less than to spend more, food makes up about 80% of the losing weight strategy, exercise only 20% of it because most of your caloric needs go to fixed costs for weight maintenance and necessary body functions.

---

You gotta cut your calories to 500-1000 below your daily requirements. the average adult man needs 2k calories a day for weight maintenance. youre gonna aim at 1500 calories a day, and youre not gonna cheat yourself.
- cut out all soda, just drink water
- count calories. a bunch of fruit and vegetables (in particular melons and cucumbers) are really low on calories. if you wanna know how many calories a certain fruit has, just google "apple calories" or "lettuce calories", google knows.
- check the calories of anything you eat as far as possible. keep honest track of them, people are known to massively underestimate their intake
- it doesnt much matter how you get your calories, from fat, carbs, or protein; they are processed differently and at different speeds, but the energy amount is what it boils down to

you can exercise to help speed it along. if you look up how much exercise burns how much energy, youre gonna be really disappointed. half an hour of cycling burns anywhere between 100 and 200 calories
> livestrong.com/article/320784-how-many-calories-are-burned-on-a-20-minute-bike-ride/
which is ridiculously little. building muscle will slightly increase your passive energy consumption, but its really tiny amounts, so you cannot rely on the increased passive energy consumption from working out. running seemed to help me, dumbbell stuff as well. youre gonna hate it with a passion, especially while you diet because its gonna take real willpower to be hungry and work out, but it is worth the fight (...)

nice greentext kid, lurk more

OP is a troll. This same thread is posted about every 3 weeks!

You are a lazy fat fk,
You dont even try to. Loose weight, stop that diet sht and go lift

lose*
lol

I still remember when I created that meme.

VERY IMPORTANT: get yourself a scale that measures body fat as well, you can get one on amazon for 20-30 bucks. Write down every day how much you weigh, how much body fat you got, how much exercise you do in detail (how many repetition of which exercise, or how many minutes running; for example, when i go running now, im out of the house for 45 minutes, of which i run 32, split into one block of 6:30 minutes and three blocks of 8:30 minutes each). That way you see if you cheat yourself and how nicely your progress is coming along.

Good luck.