Why can't Russians handle the bantz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B-rnM-MwRHY
youtube.com/watch?v=oxS6eKEOdLQ&channel=UCRpjHHu8ivVWs73uxHlWwFA
eurovision.tv/page/voting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_Tartars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because if they show a sign of weakness to their enemy they won't live it down

Why are Russia butthurt? The song is about fuckin Stalin.

whoever wins eurovision gets to host the next contest
ukraine / the west are bound to make up a reason to ban russia from participating in it
so maybe russia is premptivly saying "you're not firing me, i'm quitting!!"

eurovision is a political scam. complete waste and time and media black out

Russia is fucking based they even defend their worst dictators from the cucks. Imagine if Germany staged a chimpout if Hitler was insulted.

I think it's kind of a bad taste to use a music contest for anti-Russian propaganda. Imagine if someone made a song about Holocaust, it would be equaly stupid. They should keep politics out of music competitions.

>Hitler
>worst dictator
He was the best thing that ever happened to Germany.

>He was the best thing that ever happened to Germany.

So a Germany occupied by both Russia and the west for 40 years, split in half and bombed to the stone age was an improvement?

Can somebody post the song, don't follow Euroshit, is it any good musically?

Same here, I would much rather prefer Eurovision being a purely musical experience, rather than the political mess it is now
Here:
youtu.be/B-rnM-MwRHY

>not available in my country
Lel

This one works
youtube.com/watch?v=oxS6eKEOdLQ&channel=UCRpjHHu8ivVWs73uxHlWwFA

If it's any consolation, the song sucks ass musically speaking, but it's got some bantz, it's so heavy handed.

Lick Russia asshole a little more there Serb

The song is anti-Russian. It is deliberately designed to provoke reaction.

She should have sung about Ghangis Khan and Australia and UK getting Khan'd desu

daily reminder the singer is a crimean tatar (muslim)
her name is literally JAMALa

Damn, sorry for posting something that you couldn't open. I'm surprised that it wasn't available though.

>Imagine if someone made a song about Holocaust

actually it would get my vote.

just because fuck the whiney semite

And you react. Brilliant.

oh shut up, it's clear EU is anti-Russian and uses every opprotunity to get back at them even when it's a fucking music contest

imagine if serbs made a song about jasenovac or something, it would be fucking stupid

Isn't it a good thing that the truth about horrible Soviet comes out so people become more anti-Stalin and anti-communism?

Russians are notoriously weak at handling bantz. I remember when Borat came out, Russia was outraged FOR Kazakhstan and went to ban it.

Those song is a historical song. It is about crimes made by soviet union, about genocide against people in crimea. Because of this we could see russians with butthurt everywhere.

If Stalin had wanted to genocide the Tatars there would be none left.

He just move them to some fucking desert, they left houses and all stuff. You think that this is ok? Soviet union was shit and those crime is evidence.

Tatars belong in Mongolia really but just saying that there was no genocide of them.

>argument between if muslims or communists are worse, because of some shitty song event
>cucked ukranians shilling for muslims
>cucked russians shilling for communists
>whoever loses, westerners win

WUT? Could not understand because you english is awful.
I am not protecting something, i am just telling that soviet union and communists are a one huge crime against humanity.

because Russians actually give a shit about their country unlike some people

It makes sense though. I meant that the Tatars do not really belong in Crimea. Also that there was no genocide of them either.

>whoever loses, westerners win

Yeah, they win the grand prize of several million shitskins, increasing in number daily, rampaging through their countries not only without consequences, but with great encouragement from their respective governments.

Eurovision's channel made most of the 2016 videos unavailable to the US within the last day, apparently.

Holy shot just get over it. This song contest causes more drama than explosions in Africa with 100+ victims

>I meant that the Tatars do not really belong in Crimea.
They lived there approx 800years or even more.
>Also that there was no genocide of them either.
No they were just moved to fucking desert, defenatly that was not a genocide, yea.

Ukraine, do you honestly really believe the song is not meant to be a propaganda piece showing how horrible Russians are to people in Crimea? Do you actually believe that or do you just like to shitpost?

Greater Crimea when?

>have it engraved on every newborn's rear that Russia=USSR
>still refer to Putin as KGB
>relentlessly propagate the myth that the reason the far right is gaining ground in Europe is because of Russia/Putin supporting them
>get absolutely fucking rekt by russian backed separatists and have your economy's shit kicked in because you elected jewish monkey oligarchs
>opportunity to sing at a Europe-wide contest
>decide to pick this song
>"IT'S NOT ABOUT RUSSIA IT'S ABOUT THE SOVIETS!!!1"

Wrong, Bismarck was. Prove me wrong.

(Protip: you can't)

But Stalin was massacring Russians just for fun basically. He even killed all his loyal revolutionary comrades.

ITT butthurz russkies and belligerent hohols

And you think because of this we all should forget about those bloody crime?

Just escalate things in Donbass, Russia. You should have been able to get more than just half of Luhansk and Donetsk anyway (a pathetic showing, really).

this desu, only that he wasn't really a dictator

Don't be a dumbass and pit every Russian as soviet. Are you really that thick to make such a gross exaggeration? Surely you're not as extreme and brain dead like the Ukrainian Nationalists who hinge their very existence by being the anti-thesis against Russia, and have them be antagonists.

Wake the fuck up you idiot, I live in Poltava (central Ukraine) and my family were 30 generations Ukrainian and THEY were part of the red army during the revolution.

Lol they actually let a white person win.
Also Putin needs to keep the people angry so that he can keep getting away with stealing denards

>boycotting over a freaking song

Fucking commies

>t. america's fuckboi
DUDE WEED LMAO

You do realize Putin doesn't actually give a shit about the rebels. His only goal is to keep the frozen conflict going so Ukraine won't join the EU.

Best girl desu.

weak b8

I live in Kharkiv, my grandfather were too ar WW2, but my grand-grand mother died because of soviet union, so i hate all comunists

t. Finngolian

>Imagine if someone made a song about Holocaust
next year winner

you sound like one of those idiots who say "don't you realize that banning the refugees is exactly what ISIS wants"

Isn't Eurovision not supposed to be political
Either way it was an obvious pity award after Europe didn't do shit for Ukraine

>chinkadian calling anyone asian
Shouldn't you be crashing your economy & burning your forests, Trudeau? It's also funny to always hear that meme from multiculti shitholes like 'murica or weedland.

Yeah, it totally worked: youth massacred, country ravaged, half became US puppet state while the other was Commie puppet state and now since they have not enough babies they are flooded by niggers.

this is absolute shit.. not even music. how in the fuck did she win again??

was she sucking dick backstage for a couple hours after being on stage to "finish off her performance"???

So Ukraine decided to represent Ukraine in an international contest with a song about how Russians were awful to Russians at some point in history? This is literally just as bad as USA making a song about how the British were assholes to the Irish and using it as their national anthem or some shit.

Congratulations, you probably hate half your family then.

I don't like communism either and I certainly don't stand by what the Soviet regime was responsible for doing. But I'm not about to start hating on my ancestors (who in all honesty were part of the soviet system). Picking sides is easy, but picking family is impossible.

A lot of my family died due to the civil war also, on both sides.

How? If the war restarts it won't stop again. If the war restarts it gives the west more reason to oppose Russia by supporting Ukraine.

Who do people defend this song winning? It Washington shit and you know it

sub human thread...
>muhhh soviet union
>stalin killed muslims
>my grandfather died
Braindead ukos, without stalin, ussr and other communism crap you would suck my nazi boots.

How the crickey fuck do you know what putin wants? Are you his butler or something?

You're talking about a grand master chess player who is at least 4 moves ahead of his enemies in terms of strategy.

I can speculate also about the end game, but I'm at least humble enough to admit that I don't know for certain.

>So Ukraine decided to represent Ukraine in an international contest with a song about how Russians were awful to Russians at some point in history?
It weer made to represent soviet crime to all europe
>This is literally just as bad as USA making a song about how the British were assholes to the Irish and using it as their national anthem or some shit.
You think because of this we should forget about soviet crimes?
No, me family hates russia

that war was going to happen one way or another. Before the war Hitler was probably the greatest leader Germany ever had. anything after the war started was basically already out of his hands.

>Voting in the Grand Final
>The professional juries will determine 50% of the outcome

eurovision.tv/page/voting

why am I not surprised?

people tend to hate whatever they can't comprehend or wrap their mind around.

No, russia just killing ukrainian soldiers and annexed crimea, so everybody hates russia here in Ukraine

Its actually emberassing how our media starts a shitshow after every eurovision. Like what the fuck? Who even cares about retarded song contest? Don't they have better things to do? Why each fucking eurovision I have to get embarrassed for my country?

>You think because of this we should forget about soviet crimes?
Eurovision is about celebrating your own nations culture and history and right now all you are showing up the world is that the entire history of Ukraine is losing to Russia and then being salty about it and starting another war with Russia while saying its their fault, losing it, getting salty about it, and so on.

OUT KULAK OUT. Suck capitalist Tsar dick elsewhere!

>emberassing

Crimea had a referendum to succeed from Ukraine 1st, and then held a 2nd referendum to join Russia.

Ukrainian Soldiers attacked their own former Oblasts first, and from their perspective, Ukrainian citizens in the flesh.. Alaea Jacta Est. Deal with the consequences of your actions.

Then what are you doing here? Shitting on russia will not bring crimea back.

Fuck, I'm so mad I cant even self fix properly.
>embarrassing

UKRAINIAN KULAKS GO HOME

Why would you even want Crimea, the people there didn't like you anyway

>You think because of this we should forget about soviet crimes?

"The Crimean Tatars emerged as a nation at the time of the Crimean Khanate, an Ottoman vassal state during the 15th to 18th centuries and one of the great centers of slave trade to the Ottoman Empire."

"The Ottoman campaign in Hungary in 1566, Crimean Tatars as vanguard"

Fuck what a great idea, we should have made a song about how bad the ottomans were, nobody wants to hear a song about love

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_Tartars

>Germany being utterly destroyed and then partitioned for decades is a good thing for germany
A fascinating insight into just how stupid the average naziboo can be

the anwser is:
who is Gustav Stresemann?

Sure. He only is the reason germans still cant stand up for their opinion, without having to fear the antifa.
Damn, these 6 millions really help todays germany.

If we could do this why we should not do this?
Yeah, referendum with russian soldires, sounds legit
Why do you think so? Because referendum? But it were made under preassure of russian army

Hitler hat den Deutschen das Rückgrat gebrochen.

not to mention they p much destroyed volga bulgaria

but that's not a crime because reasons

>1 post by this id

>Ukraine wins by shitting on Russia
>mfw Douwe Bob could have won if he had just told the Walloons they're all cunts and should fuck off

Do you think they would vote that differently if the Russian army wasn't there?

Most people there are actualy ukrainians, why they should hate Ukraine?

Before you question the legitimacy of Crimea's referendum, remember that there is a matter of precedent here.

You should question the legitimacy of Ukraine's new government. You can't call Crimea's referendum a sham and then declare Ukraine's new government lawful and legitimate.

It's basic logic

A Doctor!!!! I need a DOCTOR!!!!! FAST!!!

You're wrong. Most people in Crimea are Russian.
They elected to succeed because the newly infected government installed in kiev does not represent their vote.

BASIC
A
S
I
C

Funny Map...

She said it relates to 2014.

Is that why you cut off their water and electricity?

HOHOLFIGHT

>Come with me if you want to live, blyad.

Are you crazy?
What map with president elections should show to me?
>installed in kiev
No, Yanukovich just escaped the country
It were made after russian aggresion, it were made to force russia to release political prisoners

Why would the crimeans want to return to you if you begin cutting off the gas, electricity and water? Why should they join the people trying to harm them?