Warriors @ Westbrook GAME THREAD 2

SEND WESTBROOK YOUR BOOOOS

>SIX (6) TURNOVERS

What kind of """"MVP candidate"""" do you want senpai?

First for Tom Brady

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Poor westbrook, somebody get him some help? he could not have more offensively retarded players on his team

Based Sixers are ending the Heat meme tonight lads

westbrook is actually terrible

>Fan tells Draymond as he checks in "Don't kick anybody."

>Draymond's response: "I'mma kick you."

>E!SPN garbage

Lmao, fucking off yourselves.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SOMEONE KILL KEVIN DURANT

He's doing fine so far. The problem is the team around him. They have no 3-point shooters, nobody who can space the floor.

How many moms do you think took their kid and their friend to the game in attempt to get the kid to like her after a failed marriage?

>HOW MANY REBOUNDS AND ASSISTS DOES YOUR POINT GUARD HAVE THOUGH HMMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMMM

>this is "professional" basketball

>falling for the basketball jew

yes goyim, keep watching. Maybe kevin durant will say something mean to russell westbrook. wouldnt that be entertaining?

>Thunder bench
>0 pts

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO

this game is boring as shit, I blame Silver and the globalist owners

I wonder what kind of memes there will be if KD doesn't win a title this year.

He's the king of banter 2bh

>Westbrook is the only one on the team that knows how to draw a foul

>single handedly got them in the bonus and got Klay to foul him on the three

>fast break stopping foul when you're already in the bonus

MAGIC JOHNSON AT THE GAME

HE'S RECRUITING FOR THE LAKEYS

WHO WE GETTING MAGIC? WE TRYING TO STEAL OLADIPO?!?!?!

AHAHAHAHAH

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>white people dabbing
This has to stop

why doesnt westbrook just break KD's legs or something? would be funny af and everybody would cheer and the ratings would go thru the roof

I thought HIV man was working for the lakies now why is he here

they'd space the floor better if westbrook stopped spaghettiing the ball away and throwing bricks 10 seconds into a shotclock

Webm of golden state volleyball WHEN

Now this is WWE

It physically hurts to watch Roberson shoot a jumper

SHUT IT DOWN

>Curry
>not GOAT

Draymond would break his legs.

KEK FUCK THAT BRO WE GETTING WESTBROOK

WE DID IT LAKEYS BROS!

INGRAM + WESTBROOK!
THIS IS THE NEW DURANT + WESTBROOK.

THAT BALL MOVEMENT

SAY IT WITH ME

M A D A M W A R R I O R S

They'd space the floor better if anybody thought they could hit a goddamn 3. Then Westbrook wouldn't have to spaghetti the ball away.

Are you watching this game? He keeps driving and kicking it out to them, then they put up a brick.

KEK BASED KD

Lmao you're a bad troll.

Can I turn this shit off yet? The jews at ESPN lied to me

>le statpadding turnover man

Thunder fans getting BTFO.

KD just took a fat shit on you stupid redneck tornadoniggers ahahahaha

turning this off, waste of time

curry making me wet

Damn okc sucks I wonder why

that KD dunk just summed up the whole night.

fuck redneck oklahoma hahahahahaha

yea WHEN

are you girl (male)?

Of course durant only starts scoring when his team has a big lead, what a fucking frontrunner. Bitch is playing on the most stacked team ever

Jesus Christ why did they put this on national tv?

westbrook can run twice as fast as draymond

WE DID IT LOL

WE GETTING WESTBROOK FROM OKC
KALY FROM MEMES WHEN KD RUINS THEM FROM THE INSIDE
WE GETTING LOVE WHEN SPURS UPSET IN THE FINALS
WE GET ROBOT BOSH FROM FREE AGENCY

2018-3055 FINALS WE 10000000=PEAT AHAHHA

hi, russell! shouldn't you be focused on the game??

yeah, who could be behind this?

Just thinking of how shit it must be to live in Oklahoma depresses me

>still booing after letting them put up 73 points by the half
its just getting sad at this point

>le skeleton man
Enjoy your bust draft pick faggot

If I could get rid of one network it would be ABC

Taking bets on what jewry stern activates at half time to ensure this game is close and force his (((narrative)))

Once again no one showed up but Westbrook and Adams.

Literally no bench players have scored.

They came up against the Cavs but not on the more significant game.

These young guys have to learn how to show up in big games and make big time plays.

You can't be this fucking inept, especially Payne.
Even Semaj played better against the Warriors the last time they played.

Leave the Warriors to me

oklahoma is shit but you have no right to talk. i live in the UK for a year and i never saw the sun, it was horrible.

Whoa when did inGOAT become so JACKED?

>Most important game of your season
>Get BTFO at home

How tall is Safe Steele? She was standing next to Magic and didn't look much shorter. Could be wearing heels but still.

would fug her 2bqh

If anyone has screen caps of her next to Magic pls make a 6'1 vs 5'11 meme

THE STATS SAY HE'S A FUTURE SCORING CHAMPION, MVP AND NBA CHAMPION HAHAHAHAHA

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BTFO

I was there. I was there 1 year ago... we stood at the very tip of a 3-1 lead over the warriors. DESTROY IT DURANT CAST THE BALL INTO THE BUCKET. but no evil was allowed to endure.

seriously why is Magic there?

Magic and Presti meeting? the deadline is close, could we see a deal with LAL and OKC?

Oklahomans have no reason to be mad at Durant
If anything blame the owner for not providing a winning team

it is shit. and you know what else sucks? my best friend and business partner just fucking died two weeks ago, after a night of drinking with me no less (he went to bed and choked on his own vomit), and he left behind 3 kids and now i'm...

F U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

god I hate this place

We only had to deal with a terrorist attack once over 20 years ago. Can you say the same?

>tfw you aren't triggered that the warriors won because trump is still president and he will deport their fanbase

wew

Leave the Warriors to me

bro your team is fucking garbage. i don't know why you believed the media when they told you that a top 10 player and an above average center could carry that much literal refuse on the bench to the playoffs.

roberson is shit. collison is shit. kanter is the most 1-dimensional player in the league. payne shouldn't even be on an NBA team. oladipo is overrated.

OKC's championship window is o v e r

>it's the owner's responsibility for the players being good

>If anything blame the owner for not providing a winning team

They lost the Western Conference Finals in 7 games....they arguably had the 2nd or 3rd best team in the entire league.

S W A G G Y

P

But the Bay Area is mostly White and Asian

I'm just glad this game turned out the way it should have because if it was close there would be non stop Westbrook slurping

Leave the warriors to me

brandon ingram julius randal danglo russel for nick collison and cam payne

>21 point lead
>Westbrook with 7 TOs
>Westbrook still taking awful shots early in the shot clock
Looks like Durant made the right choice by leaving.

LMAO holy shit I never realized Mike Wilbon was such a manlet, even Sage Steele towers over him

YOU'RE RIGHT

OKC NEEDS SHOOTERS LOL

LOU WILLIAMS + SWAGGY P FOR KANTER??!?!!? AND A PICK!??!?!

HOLYSHIT IT OCULD HAPPEN, THEN WE FULL ON TANK.

>he went to bed and choked on his own vomit

What a way to go. Sometimes I dream about falling asleep on my back when I'm really smashed as a sort of peaceful suicide method, but then I think about my family being told "he choked on his own vomit" and that just sounds embarrassing.

t. supersonics fan

its the owner and GMs responsibility to not trade a future superstar and MVP because he didnt want to pay luxury tax

Watching the replays and whenever Westbrook gets near the paint the Warriors don't hesitate to cheat off their man and double team him.

No one is even being treated like a threat but him and Oladipo on the perimeter

If you live in SF yes, most of the beaners are illegal crowding in one room apartments.

sage steele is actually 5'11" lol

>BUT HE LOOKS LIKE DURANT DUDE!!!!!!

SIXERS ARE ABOUT TO BTFO THE HEAT

THE MEME IS DEAD LADS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The only players OKC has that are worth a damn are Westbrook and Adams. Everyone else is fucking garbage.

is McConnell dare I say /ourguy/ ?

I almost didn't recognize doorstop peepee man without that obnoxiously huge beard.

I'm so sorry bro. My closest friend died that way.

>drinking
absolutely haram

Hes 6'2

TJ=MVP

this game is shit, but anyone think jordan is overrated and there have been many superior players?