Anyone else on here actually have trouble visualizing themselves in a relationship?

Anyone else on here actually have trouble visualizing themselves in a relationship?

Nope.

Nope. You're the only one with that problem. I am married. Enjoy your solitude you forever alone autist.

Eat a steak and run up a hill faggot

I'm too busy visualizing myself adjusting a noose around Trump's neck in the moments before his execution to worry about something so petty

I have trouble visualizing myself enjoying life

yes me

Yes. I've been in several relationships and always grown quickly tired of them. I don't mind being in a relationship, but I have a tendency to disappear for two or three days on occasion. I don't really disappear, I just do other things and don't talk to my SO, but as far as she is concerned I disappeared. That's when I start to grow tired of them or they grow tired of me. I'm an alcoholic, smoke lots of weed, and I'm not very handsome. I am a semi-succesful creative type, and that's what initially gets some girls to give me a chance. But they soon grow tired of all the other bullshit when they realize my attention to them can waver pretty often (although in my defense, my attention usually comes back). In any case, before I tried a real relationship again I'd need to feel sure she understood all this. Otherwise not worth the hassle that would arise.

no because i accepted it

Consider this, maybe the fact a relationship is so hard to come by at this point in your life because you're spending a lot of your time and energy thinking of relationships, and getting into one with someone.

If you channel that energy differently, and focus on bettering yourself and doing things that interest you someone will take interest before long. Relationships come when you're least expecting them, so the more time you spend dwelling on the matter instead of just living your life to the best of your abilities, the less chances you have.

sound advice for life nigga

someone else who happens to be "spending a lot of time and energy thinking of relationships"? i love this bullshit thinking, if u want anything in life u can only increase the chances of getting this something with your effort, not with cheap philosophy

It's true that many guys fail to attract women from not concentrating on self-improvement, and so obsess on how to attract a girl rather than becoming someone a girl will want to be with.

But there are definitely thise guys who can attract a girl, and who have opportunities, and they are just not interested in making the sacrifices required of a relationship. This might also make it difficult to imagine yourself in a relationship. So OP's question could go either way.

You have poor reading skills, consider suicide.

OP ur pic looks more like Alex Baldwin than flinstone

no u

Yes.
>dates one girl when 20 yrs old
>has lots of good sex
>she texts one day that I dont text her enough
>I told her I'm funnier in person
>gets ghosted

I'm 22 now. I miss sex but not a relationship. I met her on an app and I'm shy irl. Oh well

Totally, I have no problem getting in one, but I can't keep it because I either get tired of it too quickly or I'm too cynical, unforgiving and introverted.

brb i can get anything on life without my individual effort

>brb

that and maybe pray for this guy as well, i heard he is good with miracles

More like John Goodman. Hey, didn't he really play live-action Fred Flintstone?