F

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/02/11/former-syracuse-star-fab-melo-dead-at-26/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how did he die?

nypost.com/2017/02/11/former-syracuse-star-fab-melo-dead-at-26/

no cause yet

what kind of retarded black person name is "Fab Melo"? this is a real human being, are you fucking kidding me?

ah, so suicide

too bad

He is Brazilian. So he's not black

this guy was just awful in the nba

decent for 'cuse though

i thought he had potential, and he was 7ft tall... but it didnt work out

F

Are you really trying to say there aren't black Brazilians?

you realize that black is a reference to skin tone, not etthnicity

F

its fake

What's with the blacks & the use melo in their names?

Why not just be classy & use old African tribe names?

>ny post made it up

Is this a Celtics curse?

its a proud tradition

His real name was Fabricio.

this is just like when that college player in his 20s suddenly died after john wall beat him in 1 on 1

Most african(americans) have no idea where their ancestral heritage is from in Africa, and most are also mutts with some degree of white and intertribal admixture anyway.

There's still swathes of blacks in America that think they came from Egypt for Christ's sake.

Also "classy tribal African name" = "trashed resume".

Now I'm only 25% white but that happens to be paternal so my name and surname are English.

He was brazilian. We're a mix of every race under the sun. Hell if we know our origins at this point, and they'd probably be messed up beyond recognition anyway.

LITERALLY WHO

What is with Celtics and their players dying young

we sacrifice them to moloch so Boston can continue being a dominant sports town

More likely a drug overdose.

I met this dude at a party literally just said Im fab melo I basketball. I cant wait till Rakeem Christmas dies so I can tell the story about when I smoked weed with him in the parking lot of a Gamestop in Fayetteville NC when the new CoD came out

Who will you hire: Airwrecka or Erica?

Airwrecka

>Also "classy tribal African name" = "trashed resume".

Nah. It's "Made up Scrabble box nignog names" = "trashed resumes".

There are actual names from actual African languages and then there are the linguistic atrocities concocted by sub-literate, single mom, crack whores.

Why do people on here split hairs over this shit so much?

Better to name him Lebron & or James.

Jomo is classy af.& well respected. Even if it might be stepping on respective toes.

>26 years old

Damn thats just sad man. Rip

He means that Fab Melo isn't black in the sense that he isn't from an African American-background, so he doesn't have "the weird ghetto name becuase his mom is trying to be creative"-thing going on.

>any south American country
>not black

In Minnesota on Kfan radio there is a radio voice saying "we've been winning all season!" Talking about the Wild and last night as I was listening to them talk about this guy being dead someone accidentally played "WE'VE BEEN WINNING ALL SEASON". I had to pull over I was laughing so hard.