Who else MGTOW here???

who else MGTOW here???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSl7xmsJCqQ
cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married
youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr162OZ2Z0w
youtube.com/watch?v=1-bt81UBDLI
youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me

yep

I am.

>inb4 strawman arguments and feminist shaming tactics.

Most non-pussified males are MGTOW.

Yep.

>no girl will give me the time of day
>join a incel cring club to pretend like my celibacy is my choice

lol

Everyone answering yes did not choose the life of MGTOW. They have had it thrust upon them.

>my value is determined by the approval of women

(You)

The problem isn't MGTOW. The problem is that the opponents of MGTOW (stormfront, jezebel) have shilled so fucking hard against MGTOW that you all have internalized their strawman misrepresentation of it. You believe that MGTOW = abstaining from sex. That isn't what it means. Here, I'm going to repeat that last part in all caps for emphasis.

MGTOW =/= ABSTAINING FROM SEX

Pic related is an accurate depiction of a typical MGTOW
>youtube.com/watch?v=iSl7xmsJCqQ

Do you believe that bachelors abstain from sex? Of course not. The only difference between MGTOW and bachelorhood is that society expects a bachelor to eventually "settle down" and start a family after he has finished sowing his oats. MGTOW are just bachelors who have the audacity to say, "my bachelorhood isn't a phase".

It isn't possible for an Incel to be MGTOW. The essence of being MGTOW lies in the act of CHOOSING your own lane. If you can't be in a relationship because it isn't an option in your life, then your lane has been chosen for you. You didn't choose to be single.

That isn't MGTOW, by definition. To be MGTOW, you first must have the option of being in a relationship available to you and then CHOOSE to be single.

MGTOW isn't anything more than this.
>you may now proceed to strawman what we are because you're intellectually incapable of formulating a logical argument against our actual position.

I am, hello brothers.

Oh they've already begun. Those parasites want their free ride off the back of a man so badly.

MGTOW here, I am never getting married. That shit is a fucking trap.

MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way

Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. It isn't a movement. It is a lifestyle. It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man. To never put yourself in a situation where a woman can use the state against you.

MGTOW are the Viet Cong of the gender war. The men’s rights activists don’t like us because, while we agree with them on some things, we won’t be their cannon fodder in a war we know they can’t win. Pickup artists hate us because they can’t make money off us. Feminists hate us because we won’t fight them. Nazis hate us because "white birth rates" and women hate us because we won’t give them what they want.

Most men are MGTOW and don't even realize it. It is the way of the future. 70% of all men under the age of 35 are not married.
>cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Why is this significant? It is significant because that means the vast majority of the men in our generation are MGTOW and they don't even realize it. They became MGTOW naturally, without having to be encouraged to do so.

In female parlance, the word commitment has come to mean "up until I'm no longer 100% satisfied with my partner", at which point a woman can generally end a marriage to her husband's detriment with very little negative consequence to herself and usually with some form of financial gain and increased agency.

It isn't that we are afraid of commitment, it's that the institution of marriage has become commitment incompatible.

You talk more than the bitch I'm dating.

Just call yourself a confirmed bachelor like they did in the 50s

How does divorce give a woman increased agency?

No.

Child custody. Women are awarded custody in a divorce over 80% of the time. Once she has custody, she has the agency of dictating to her ex-husband when and where he gets to see his kids and that usually involves him having to kiss her ass. Also, she gets to decide how the children are raised and the children's father gets NO SAY in any of those decisions. If he tries to interfere with her decisions by undermining what she teaches the children during visitation, she can use that to get a court order denying visitation rights.

She gains agency over the father of her children.

Copypasta.

Preachy copypasta at that.

Mgtow since 2012

More copypasta

Getting married is for suckers. ZERO benefit for males.

Isn't it a bit too much? I mean, I'm against marriage, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna be cynical towards women, then I'd be missing out on a lot of stuff they can offer. Believe it or not, not all women are the same and not all women are the bloodsuckers you make yourself believe they are. I don't get MGTOW at all, and it's hard to think of it as something other than lonely and spiteful guys just being bitter against women.

MGTOW is feminism for men, plain and simple.
not fucking interested thank you very much

I'm not going to create an original reply for every single stormfag who uses the exact same "You're just a virgin who's mad that he can't get laid" argument.

MGTOW do not hate women. We do not fear woman.

Do you know of any biologists who hate spiders? Having respect for a poisonous spider doesn't equate being afraid of it. Knowing exactly what a woman is doesn't equate hatred.

wake up m8

There are attractive MGTOWs out there who still fuck bitches but refuse the participate in the skewed legal contract of marriage that leans heavily in favor of women.

I am to some degree.
I'm working on myself first and can't be in a relationship.
I don't think I'll ever marry until things change with girls having the upper hand all the time with divorces.

In general, are there ANY benefitsat all for the man in marriage?

This is like that thread about "black privilege"

Waaah. Women get things I dont. It wont be fair till I have all of the privileges too.

That picture is cringey, not to mention irrelevant.

>Knowing what a woman is
Isn't that the same thing as saying "all men are the same"?

What makes you think that MGTOW do not have women in their lives?

I'm a bartender by trade. I'm currently 43 years old. After being a bartender for 13 years, I opened my own establishment successfully. Then I opened more and grew my business. Working in a highly social environment for two decades enabled me to cultivate thousands friendships, nearly half of which are women. I have 5,000 friends on Facebook. I know after reading that you'll think that they are all superficial friendships and you would be mostly right, 4/5ths of my Facebook friends are superficial acquaintances that I don't hang out with on a weekly basis because I just don't have time and also because most of them live too far away to hang out with frequently. However, about 1,000 of them are close friends who live in my city and I see them frequently. I have two sisters. My brother is married. I have 4 aunts on my mother's side and 2 aunts on my father's side. I have 11 female first cousins.

There are women in my life.
It isn't like I'm walking around in public wearing a MGTOW T-shirt everyday. I hide my power level in public.

The notion that MGTOWs are lonely virgin socially inept losers is a strawman perpetuated by opponents of MGTOW in the hope that when someone gets exposed to MGTOW for the first time in one of these threads, that person will be reluctant to explore it further.

We aren't against women, we're against marriage.

It's supposed to be about love, not about benefits. I feel truly sorry for you.

> I can't get laid so I'm going to pretend it's my choice to not get laid

Good luck with your delusion, fucktards

DING DING DING DING DING!!!

I intend to copy my virgin indult and repost it everytime.

Along with the message from that guy who hates everyone of you fags.

>The notion that MGTOWs are lonely virgin socially inept losers is a strawman perpetuated by opponents of MGTOW in the hope that when someone gets exposed to MGTOW for the first time in one of these threads, that person will be reluctant to explore it further.
good to see one of you who will actually admit that it is actually a movement, and that you want to recruit people, etc.

If you lose your job your wife has to support you financially, at least in europe, not sure bout the US.

>inb4 but i married a useless woman who is not able to have an income of her own that is enough for 2
well its your own fault then

This suffers from every fatal flaw that feminism does.

Its a regressive stance.

Yeah that's why women pressure males into marriage. Because it's about love and not all those benefits they get from locking down a male. GFY and GTFO you pathetic parasite.

I disagree. Basically, MGTOW is a simple rejection of marriage. A poorly run state institution. It doesn't include things like hatred of women, dislike of sex, the assumptions of virginity, not wanting to be a father or husband.

If the penalties on the man for marrying were lessened or removed. then MGTOW may not even have a need to exist.

It makes more sense that people dont get married for the following reasons:

>Pay more in taxes helping the government because married people pay less in taxes

>Stimulate the economy more by having everyone have to buy more items they would normally share with their partner

>Less poor people have children making sure the wealthy are the only ones who are allowed to leave behind descendents.

>Creates and fosters an environment of mutual hatred between the sexes insuring that those with political control are protected from a united front

Why would you make such a big deal out of it though? I would never get married, I'm totally against it, and I would break up if my partner couldn't understand that, but I still wouldn't call myself a MGHOW (or whatever you use for singular). If other people want to get married that's their fucking problem, it's like vegans preaching non stop about veganism.

>I have two sisters. My brother is married. I have 4 aunts on my mother's side and 2 aunts on my father's side. I have 11 female first cousins.

Me doth think she protest too much.

>the reward for manning up was authority in the home
>revoke the authority
>wonder why you can't find a man willing to "man up" anymore.

Manning up really just means to accept being a provision drone; to internalize your role as a servant for women and children.

Women traditionally always have had innate human value due to their wombs, because the number of wombs withing a community was the bottleneck in human reproductions and determined how quickly lost soldiers could be replaced. But one man could do the work of hundreds in terms of reproduction, so the only way a man could find recognition of his human value was through the ACTIONS he was able to perform that women were either unwilling or physically incapable of doing. This is the reason the very first thing a man is asked when he is introduced to someone is "so, what do you do?" (what is your profession).

What marriage traditionally provided men was a positive male identity. But now, with every third television commercial depicting men as bumbling idiots who can't tie their own shoes without their supper hero wife coming to the rescue, being "Dad" in the nuclear family is no longer a path to a positive male identity.

But what about the strength of the american family?!?!

This is exactly what alex jones and trump are talking about

MGTOW is not a movement. It's a lifestyle.
In order to be MGTOW, all you have to do is not enter into a relationship with a woman.
That's it. That's all it is.
Its easy to mistake MGTOW for a movement, because men who begin living this lifestyle find it improves their quality of life so much that they feel compelled to share their way of life with other men. There is no more organization behind this compulsion to share the benefits of our lifestyle than there is in recommending to someone that they go see a good movie.
It's a grassroots, spontaneous male awakening to the parasitical nature of women regardless of political affiliations.

No it isn't.

wew

Sry you had some bad experiences.

But you know how there's actually happy people out there?

Are you sure about that? To me it seems as if the marriage thing, and the subsequent penalties for the man in the case of divorce, get in the way of love. If the penalties were leveled, to at least the same for both sexes, then I would imagine there to be many more marriages, and longer lasting ones.

I could be wrong, but, I don't think I am here.

U seem a little mad buddy? MGTOW FOR LIFE

Maybe men are portrayed as bumbling idiots cause they had no father to teach them to be a man?

>teach them to be a man?

Internalize their role as a provision drone and accept their disposability?

Not OP for that post, but I think it's important to bring awareness to the flawed system if there is ever to be any significant chance in the future.

Keeping your mouth shut about it won't change shit.

Men opting out of marriage causes a significant impact on society, that which has already been noticed.

Please elaborate on the difference between feminism and this shit you're pasting.

blah blah blah.

Straight to insults. Femtards just don't have a leg to stand on this argument.

Essentially your false evaluation of this topic might not be fixable, as you are that far away from being right.

I choose it after having a lot of bad experience with women in general.

No.

Not understanding satire this much.

Men Rights Movement = Male Feminism
MGTOW is something entirely different.

Basically, MRAs are men standing on the deck of the Titanic with a bucket in their hand screaming at MGTOW for not helping them bail out the ship. MGTOW are the men discreetly securing their own lifeboat, smirking at the futility of what the MRAs are trying to accomplish.

Like how women are used as kitchen appliances?

FUCKN BEEN THINKIN THE SAME SHIT

Then put it clearly and focus on that, instead of demonizing females and avoiding relationships. Just be active against marriage and it's flaws and not actively lonely.

Because loading a dishwasher and a washing machine and turning on roomba is super difficult.

>youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr162OZ2Z0w

Nice file name.

Pro MGTOW cant debate this so they ignore it.

you do know he's happily married rn right?

You do realize that in the grand scheme of life, males are the disposable ones right?

Sperm is cheap. Eggs are expensive.

Losing 70% of men on earth will barely put a dent in the place since we can easily impregnate multiple females.

Losing 70% of females will reduce the next generstion by 70%

Yes, definitely, absolutely. Been burned way too many times, it's just lucky that I didn't get married any of those times.

Yeah, cute and all, but no. "I love him/her so much I'm getting the government involved!" Here's the thing: Over half of all marriages in the US end in divorce. And divorce SUCKS ASS for the man. If there are children involved, the woman gets custody about 95%-99% of the time. If not, she gets at least half of everything else that he owns and leave the man paying alimony forever.

NO. THANKS.

Always

I agree with everything you just said. That's why I still actively date women, I will just never get married and I do voice my views on marriage whenever the topic arises.

Just how one cringey loud obnoxious feminist can make all feminist look bad, you have a few involuntary celibate weebs who claim MGTOW.

It's men's fault that marriage isn't fair. They should just accept it and stop complaining.

Yes I'm sure its about love. But of course theres millions of people marrying without being truly in love, and things crash, but you cant exactly blame the institution for that. Its not the states fault that he has to regulate millions of divorces of stupid people each year, with no alternative to being biased in favor of the women because in most cases that is the most sensible decision.

Also, I'm not so sure about the penalties tbh. What do you mean? Aliments? - Maybe you just shouldnt marry a financially dependent person? Custody? - Maybe you should marry a person able to resolve a possible seperation without taking your kids away?

Yes this makes sense we need lots of wars to reduce the male population like we used to do 200 years ago. This is the way of things. Perpetual war to allow the constant violent competition between males. This will reduce the male numbers enough to make them a valuable commodity.

I'm not disposable. I assert that my life has inherit value regardless of my profession or skill set.

Anyone who disagrees with me can just fuck right off.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Marriage was ordained by god. Take it up with him.

See the problem your having is with divorce which is a concept created by man.

Just have faith in God and his institution of holy matrimony

He'saaaaaFaaaaaaag.mp3

Correct copy pasta too.

should get banned for running a bot to constantly repost this stupid thread all the time

The actual most beta way to live your life.
Niggers, chinese, sand people and Indians are all outbreeding whites and then the jews get angsty boys with girl troubles to shill this stupid shit.
Find a decent girl and start a family with 3+ kids. Unless you aren't white, then sure go your own way an, it's all cool and stuff.

I'm not. You can't shame a mgtow. Shame only works when men want a place within a gynocentric community and women in that community can use the threat of ostracization to control male behavior.
I have no desire to be in such a community, which is why I'm shameless.

Or just cut the males and their violence out completely.

Scientists have already engineered a baby from two mothers.

Deeply ingrained. It will take generations to fix the whole fuckpile.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-bt81UBDLI

Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not seaworthy due to lax maintenance. One out of two sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the woman sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority. Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0

mgtow'd ladyboy here.

>mfw mgtow men all think i'm biologically female and therefore aren't into me

to a nigger.

>I'm not disposable. I assert that my life has inherit value regardless of my profession or skill set.

A man without a skill set is no man at all.

This is flawed as competition is required by evolution to determine the most survivable genes. Males are designed as competitive stand ins for female genes.

This was fucking awesome.
>dollar an hour sir charge.

You don't get to decide what a man is.

Marriage is a social contract bound by the government not God.

Yes the problem I'm having is with divorce. A concept created by men. A concept also controlled by men that heavily favors women.

I like this!

marriage is pretty coolio tho when it's done right.

Well said. Horseshoe theory. Conservatards are just as bad as the feminist cunts in perpetuating female superiority.

Of course women and children are first, they are weak, unlike men. Not unlike you though.