I'm 22 working in Portland OR with an apartment no friends and no gf, my parents are druggies, life was hard...

i'm 22 working in Portland OR with an apartment no friends and no gf, my parents are druggies, life was hard, I'm really lost. *pic unrelated*

shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

Seek counseling and get on anti-depressants.
Worked for me.

I was depressed for YEARS. I never thought I'd be where I'm at today. Do it, user. Get help.

where are you in life and how was growing up? what are your goals? (sorry this is my first post. this is apart of the first post)

also this

Its okay OP either North Korea will cause nuclear winter and we will all die! Or the Solar Eclipse will be a meteor in disguise! Either way you wont suffer for long ;)

OP said his life was hard. Hes had a hard life

I grew up in an alcoholic family, was sexually abused, and abandoned.

Went away for treatment, my alcoholism was bad... got a lot off my chest and got prescribed my meds.

I'm still the same though... no job, no school, but at least my outlook on life has changed and the depression is almost non existence... What i desire most is a womans love, but im not worried about that at all. in time, good man... in time, life will happen.

The only love you need in life, is love for yourself, thats where the healing begins, my student... within. Find it in yourself to love who you are. The misery of your life is not your fault... there was a great shit storm at the beginning in the universe which fucked shit up for us all. this is nothing exclusive to you. you will rise up brother... believe that you can and you shall.

You will never be alone, if you can see what I see. The keys of your computer, the paint on the wall.. it's all a piece of the Living Universe. Including you, it doesn't matter how little you may feel, you are a piece of something eternally greater. you are more powerful than you believe.

thanks for the help mates. truly appreciate it

Man the fuck up beta male

your comment makes it seem like it normal and that still help mate, thanks even if your didn't mean too.

Im a rich real estate agent and i own my own branch of council. I always would need someone who can take care of my prperties like mowing the lawn and just keeping the properties on sale in a good condition. I do pay above minimum wage and you can get extra bucks for extra work. Im mostly present on the east coast in almost every state so if you need work contact me. You also get the opportunity to live on the property you are ordered to maintain. So bring your tent with you.

i also live in portland my friend. ive given it the name "cracklandia," as everybody you see in southeast is tweaked out of their mind, youre not special for having druggie parents. you have no friends bc youre a miserable depressed human being and none of the hawthorne hipsters that occupy this fucked state wanna be around that kind of negativity. honestly just move to cali or washington, it cost all your fucking limbs to live here.

where are you in life and how was growing up? what are your goals? (sorry this is my first post. this is apart of the first post)

Stop your slave work. What is thing what you would to if money wouldnt be thing.
Find it and try work around it. Do what you enjoy. Become best version of yourself. For example i stsrted meditste and do joga every day and feel alot better.
You really dont need parents at thhis point. Do what you love and you will find girl which mabe isnt so hot how you want but is ment for you. Better take what is ment for you and be with it for rest of your life not change and belive thst there will be someone better. Same as friends. You will find them. If they dont want be tour friends you dont need them. You can have gf and one friend and that will be all you need.
Dont care about money.

I'm 27/M in Portland and will talk to you if you post contact info. what do you do?

this guy has it at least half right.. It's the simple things in life that cause happiness. find a hobby or something that gets you out of the house.. I found a job working out of town 4 days a week and made some good friends there. I'm still a recluse when I am home but on work trips I manage to be social and party. It's been really good for me. also in SE Ptown

move to Seattle. that downer thing you got going will score you endless pussy in Cobainville.

but seattle is even more depressing.....

Yes but you dont need make yourself work for money till elder days. This isnt how we should live. If you really like your job then yes but if you do that only for money nothing will change only your age

I can understand how people become depressed, what I don't understand is why people stay depressed.

It didn't serve me any purpose, so I discarded those feelings when I was younger. Though I think because of that, my connection with humanity is diminishing every passing day.